Does anyone know any active MMOs?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Does anyone know any active MMOs?

Postby Parkayl » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:49 pm

Any active MMOs that is like the ones from the early 2000s? Involving having your own customizable animal character and can wonder around interacting with others. Not Animal Jam! More entertaining than Animal Jam too. Unfortunately as I got older, AJ isnt really that fun anymore. I wanna be able to do more than play mini games and collect items.

Also RIP to my old AJ account, I used to have so many rare items until my little brother got a hold of it one day and literally sold it all LOL
Parkayl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Does anyone know any active MMOs?

Postby Parkayl » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:52 am

bump @-@
Parkayl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merritt » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:11 am

Man, if you find any games will you let me know? There used to be the most perfect game actually made by the same devs who made animal jam called fer.al. You could customize your animal, farm resources, play games, quest, etc. But it was shut down in favor of the exact same thing called "cinder" which is an NFT game. Bummer.

Edit;; also found Forum/viewtopic.php?t=876856 :O

ImageImage
^^Clicky^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
Merritt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gjourd » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:13 pm

All I can think that might sort of fit your description is Webkinz, with the newer one being slightly more sociable than classic? I'm still on the hunt for a similar game myself! I'd love to know of anything anyone else can find!
GJOURD!
Here to have fun and collect pets!
CT-4
gjourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HEXORCISM » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:30 pm

i dont know how active they are since i haven't played them (there's no way my laptop could run most of these), but i do know of feralheart unleashed [a remake of feralheart], glasmar, and draconia. wolfquest is still around if you can find anyone to play it with but as far as i can tell it,, runs worse than before its rewrite and doesn't really have anything new, so it's probably not much better than animal jam.

i've heard of some roblox games that may fill that niche. i think some of them are called "dragon adventures," "griffin's destiny," and,, i swore there was a third one but i can't remember it. i refuse to touch roblox with a 10ft pole </3

i have been trying to find a game since faunasphere shut down and haven't really found anything like those genres of mmos. feral was the closest and it shut down about as fast as it opened, but i've heard there was a group of people trying to create a rewrite? i don't know much more than that though.

edit; there was also a project to create a faunasphere rewrite called faunasphere sunrise but i'm not sure how that's going. it's definitely something i'd try to keep an eye on if you like animal mmos with more than just trading/dressing up!
Last edited by HEXORCISM on Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:32 pm

World of Warcraft is one Lionden Wolf something then if you wish buy Wolf simulator on steam can do mmo there and play with other wolfpacks to catch prey rp and chat. warning game is old.

J̷̧̠̦̺͆͊̐̐̈̽̽̃̈́ǔ̶̘̠͖̪̺̻͈̭̪̊͐͒̍ͅṣ̴̢͕̪̫͇͇̞̠͂̈̀ţ̶̢̬̗̫̰̀̈́̍ ̴̡̖̱̝̝̟͎̪̗̍̾͊̊͆b̷̨̭͓͇̅̋̌ͅę̴̯̪̰͎̼̖͌̈́͋̂̒̑̐͊̑c̷̨̬̜͌á̴̜͝ư̷̡͍̯̫̾̎̃̀̀́͂̀ś̶̛͉̕̚ē̸̖̹̹͔̫̪̣̔́͂̂͌̈͜͜͜ ̶̢̛̅̓͝͠͝Ị̶̆̀ ̵̨̢̛̱̭̘̘̭̝̏̍͗̈̑͂ͅs̶̖͕͍̉̄̋̀͛̀̈͗͐a̵̟̞͓͚͚̓̾̀̉͠y̸̹̎́͆̀̒́̕͝͝ ̵̢̠̖̄͋͛̕͠͝Ȋ̷̢̜̬̺͙̫͒̓̅̓͑̅̈́̋̚'̸̼̜̻͔̭̥͘m̸̢̤͎͚̺̪͛̓̈́ ̶͓̥͈̀̀ḃ̴͉̃̈́r̴̖̜̣̘͑̕ͅó̴̻͎͚̣̠͖͍̈́̈́̎͒͌̈ḵ̴̢̝̱͈͎͂̋͗͜e̴̻͕̺̟̽̊̐̆̚n̶̪̞͕̐̓̅̏̒ ̶̢̡͉͉̼̠͉̠͔͚̂́͝d̶̛͕̲̲̀̅͗͐͑̓̆o̸̟͕͂́͊̆̐͑̏̄͘͜ë̸̘̪̭̦͙̱̫̞̲́͆s̴̩͉̫̈͋ṉ̶̢͔̙̻͕͍͐̂̓̒͒͂̽͜'̶̬̯̥̿̐̂̓̏ť̴͓̲̦̩̩̿̒͊͋͐̍͜͝ ̷̫͉̫̘͙͇̺͆͐͊̉̈̈́m̶̛͖̺͙̣̎̆͊̈́̃̽͋ë̶͓́̓͠ǎ̵̼̥̓͑͝n̸͚͖͙̜̠̭͖̔̈́ ̶̢̦̪͎̠͙͕͛̂̓̌͐̊̅̽Į̶͕̩̲̭̪̄̇ ̸̡͙̋̉́̈͝͝a̶͇͉̫̜̾̄̕m̸̧͍̀́̋̒̈́̾͊̚̚͝

[/size]
]
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
https://toyhou.se/JackFr0st
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squecca » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:38 am

Toontown Rewritten fits your criteria perfectly!
Star Stable is fun too though
May is Celiac Disease Awareness Month!
Image <--click
Squecca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icemagyk » Wed May 03, 2023 10:26 am

wizard101 is active and super fun!!! now is an amazing time to play, the first few worlds are f2p right now (the game has some zones locked by a membership system) so you can play a bunch without hitting a paywall. highly, highly recommend, the community is great and the quests, worlds, and the character customization is great! you can even decorate your house like animal jam :)
"𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠."

trade with me!
previously kira yagami
icemagyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldieDoggy » Fri May 19, 2023 1:11 am

Not as customizable, but one I used to play back in 2014 and started again last year-ish would be School of Dragons! You can play on both the computer (if you're able to download the game) or mobile, and you can customize your dragons and person. sadly not as animal-based as it is based on the HTTYD series, but it's still an MMO and is pretty fun! Definitely a bit more money-based than it was back in 2014, but there's still more than enough free things to make it worth your time. Some parts are targeted more at younger children, but the community as a whole seems to be more teens and adults who enjoyed the series or just love dragons. You don't NEED to complete the quests, there are a fair amount of RPs last I checked, and people talking in general. It definitely reminds me of what animaljam/fer.al were like, but has a large young and older audience
Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah!

(You can reload to see a few other UMA characters i own)
GoldieDoggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roguedome » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:48 pm

Glasmar is still active!! Its an Impressive Title game with lots of new stuff added! I joined a few years ago, and was hooked ever since! It reminded me of the 2009-2012 era and it still does! Give it a try!

PFP by moazatheloaza on Deviantart

Loser
Artist
Adult
Minecraft

ImageImage
Roguedome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes