fictional characters you relate to?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

fictional characters you relate to?

Postby asherlove » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:25 am

:D
hii i'm asher and i just wanna get to know ppl! i relate to a lot of characters, mainly wattson apex legends and futaba persona five, i also really like pearl from splatoon and homestuck X3
what about you people? i wanna know what ya'll like too and maybe make some friends!
(pretty please no kin discourse here this isn't a kinning post! :? )
asherlove's you!

(∩。・o・。)っ.゚☆。’`

asherlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fictional characters you relate to?

Postby conarcoin » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:14 am

boop! was looking for a post like this... so reviving!

there's a bunch of characters i relate to, but currently the biggest ones for me are c!fundy and c!slimecicle from dsmp c:

c!fundy used to be my main pov for any major server events back in 2020 as i found his family struggles and trans identity incredibly relatable. i am so glad that in his final stream with c!wilbur he doesn't just forgive his father - he says he can't and that he doesn't want him to be a part of his life anymore, and that makes me happy because the "well they're family" idea is so commonly pushed in media.

c!slimecicle on the other hand i believe to be one of the most accurate representations of an autistic person in media, even if it was unintentional. he's treated as naive and childlike for not understanding social cues despite being older and smarter than any other character, and his whole plot revolves around him trying to "mask" being a slime and "become human", which by the end he's seem to completely given up on. it resonates a lot with me as someone who tried to mask being autistic growing up.

connor 🕯️ he/any 🎄 adult
conarcoin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nezumistar » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:42 pm

i wish i had something profound and serious to say but max from sam and max
The universe: (explodes)
Me: (giggles cutely and gets butterflys)

nezumistar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firtree04 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:18 pm

Hiccup from HTTYD, we are like the same person, how is he so relatable!?!

FRTHPF
songsongsong

Hello CS!!! My name is Kat!!
I'm open for trading!! (fairly ofc)
I collect foxes and butterfly wolves!!
My most favorite thing is httyd!!
ImageImageImage
Firtree04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pandaa » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:01 am

big fan of this new thread!!
so many good god but a few of em are c!tubbo & c!ranboo, yashiro nene, raph & mikey, and arven!!

for c!ranboo the whole “people over sides” thing really struck a chord with me, and I have struggles with my memory at times, as well as being a sort of peacekeeper. for c!tubbo a lot of his eprsonality reminds me of myself and his whole sort of stressed mindset is definitely something I relate to!!

for nene, I relate to her hopelessly romantic side, and the way she tends to blame herself, especially her lines about just wanting someone to love her. for raph and mikey I relate to raph’s caring side and Mikey’s creativity and excitability!! and lastly, I really relate to arven due to how much he cares for his dog <3
Last edited by pandaa on Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
hi!! i’m pan :)
════════════════════
feel free to message me if you’d like!!
some of my current interests are my
ocs, writing, minecraft, horror games,
lots of music (especially lovejoy
currently), cryptids, drawing (mostly
digitally), space and stars, being too
silly and a whole lot more!! :)
════════════════════
soot ◡̈ cosmo ◡̈

mostly inactive!!
i come on sporadically!
pandaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr. Taker » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:54 am

There's been several, but for some reason the only one I can remember right now is Spinel from Steven Universe.
Mr. Taker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dlrt » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:48 am

i have many but as of right now, the most prominent ones that i've been thinking about are basil and hero from omori. basils mannerisms regarding the main conflict in the real world sections of the game hit me like a truck because of how relatable it felt to me. like he acts p much exactly how i do and it's almost embarrassing. i relate to hero on a lot more aspects than basil, like we share a lot of personality traits its honestly wild fhdiuhfuid
──𝐃 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓────────────
──── michael . adult . he/him . aroace

video game and animation enthusiast. i love talking
about and discussing my favorite medias with
other fans.

my current fixations:
genshin impact, END ROLL, offlineTV, omori,
good omens, valorant.

some of my other interest are mystic messenger,
splatoon, space, programming and video game
development, doll collecting and video editing.

❝ It was unfair, I was there
I wish I could tell a younger me
To forgive yourself for not starting
You would get there eventually ❞
───────[ 𝐓𝐇 ]────────

Dlrt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:03 pm

These are probably my biggest ones.

Tamaki Amajiki from My Hero Academia. We're pretty much one in the same with our levels of anxiety and just overall not wanting to be around people. We also both have a few select people that we're very close to and depend on as well as emotionally attached to and can't function well without them.

Maybe a little bit with Bakugou Katsuki (Also from My Hero Academia) as well since we both have explosive (no pun intended) tempers. Though I don't scream at and threaten people afkdsksksk (I do cuss them out real good in my head though) We also despise being told what to do.

I also can't forget about Yoosung Kim from Mystic Messenger, and both Belphegor and Leviathan from Obey Me. I have Belphie's attitude for the most part. We're both CONSTANTLY sleepy, incredibly lazy, have a scary side to us, and can be possessive over the things or people we love.

I have Levi's and Yoosung's habits and interests. We three have bad self esteem, an obsession and hyperfixation on what we're passionate about, have terrible sleep schedules, and are social hermits who'd rather stay locked in our rooms for the majority of the time because it's the place we feel the safest. Me and Levi also cannot handle social situations well at all and would rather avoid them like the plague.
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agent3 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:41 am

i relate to albedo from genshin impact a lot.. incredibly introverted and reserved, not at all socially driven and struggles with the effort taken to maintain relationships, incredibly interested in science and learning about the world around you through your discipline's lens, also an artist, only open with one chosen person, etc. i don't know if i've felt so many aspects of myself reflected in a character before him. he's just missing the anxiety disorders LOLLL

agent 3 / captain from splatoon doesn't have too much canonical personality because they're a player-controlled character -> recurring character in subsequent games but i've connected too much to where i'm like... that's me!

Image SETH Image
adult . bisexual . he/him
lab science student

agent3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rennylars » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:45 am

Ness from City Of Nightmares, she's really good anxiety rep and not at all what i expected. She's not very strong willed and kind of a jerk and she loves her friends and is filled with guilt.
rennylars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me