Drawfee!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Drawfee!

Postby leavesandbounds » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:57 am

Um, hi! :) This is only my like, 3rd ever post and I'm a little nervous to be posting to these forums for the first real time but! I figured this section was a good place to find people who like similar things, so I was wondering if anyone here watches the youtube channel Drawfee? They're an art and comedy channel and I love them so much, it's just like hanging out with a bunch of friends
leavesandbounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Drawfee!

Postby Vampbi » Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:50 pm

I LOVE Drawfee! I often put on episodes while I'm drawing and a lot of their jokes and phrases have firmly lodged themselves into my vocabulary XD I'll also put on Secret Sleepover Society VODs when I don't have any new Drawfees and/or can't think of which one I wanna rewatch X) Really helps ease the crushing loneliness I feel constantly
Felix, they/them, young adult

Vampbi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrawhatPirate » Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:38 pm

Oh my goodness, yes! I love them! I always get a good laugh when I watch one of their videos! I love it when they draw new characters for themselves after the new year begins, they all draw so well!
ImageImage

StrawhatPirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sakuramochi030 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:52 am

I love watching Drawfee! They are just awesome lol I have never found a group that makes me laugh and have such a good time as they do in their videos. And they really inspire me to remember to make art that makes me happy and isn't so serious once in a while. Karina has had me DYING so many times with some of the things she says. I highly recommend catching their Twitch livestreams if you don't already! It's always crazy chaotic in them but never a bad time :D

(Also Jacob & Julia's gaming channel Secret Sleepover Society is so much fun too, I love watching people game and they are super funny but also have really good taste in games!)
<3 <3 <3 <3

may your heart be your guiding key

<3 <3 <3 <3

sakuramochi030

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me