Online Games You Miss

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Online Games You Miss

Postby XxSTARL1GHTxX » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:28 pm

I know Animal Jam is still technically around, but I couldn't get Classic to work on my one laptop once the web version stopped working, and my account would've been purged for inactivity by now anyways. I had really fun times on that site, and I miss it sometimes. Virtual world games are always so fun :)
XxSTARL1GHTxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magoland » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:43 am

when prodigy (the math game) was actually good. i had the florafox epic (i still have the figurine for it!) on my old account before my school email was deactivated and made my account unusable because i forgot the username. i tried making a new account the other day hoping for some nostalgia just to find that the epics are GONE and EVERYTHING LOOKS DIFFERENT. i was so upset when they started redoing the sprites and redesigning the characters. the pixel art looked SO nice and fit the game itself really well. but now it all looks really terrible and i hate it so much. not to mention that like, half the characters haven’t gotten new sprites yet so it looks inconsistent. plus the designs nowadays just look. awful. i mean, look what they did to hob (my favorite monster)! look what they did to the player! LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO THE PUPPET MASTER!!!!!!!!! THEY MASSACRED MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!!!!!!!! AND THEY GOT RID OF THE OLD STARTERS AS WELL!!! THE NEW ONES LOOK AWFUL!!!

i swear if all the old sprites came back then i would play the game again in an instant.

oh yeah and i miss fer.al too. a lot. it was my escape for the short time i played it and i think about it every day

nothing good comes of fighting.

let’s always stay friends, kirby!
aeon / autumn / mags
he / they
aroace. perchance.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ⚙️🥚💫 ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

proud to be cs’ magolor enjoyer :3
aside from magolor, i also love everything about outer space!! oh yeah and pokémon is pretty awesome sauce too
Image Image
Image Image
Magoland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nintendo_Switch » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:33 pm

I miss flash games period....
Nintendo_Switch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldenDevotion » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:15 pm

Flash Game in the 2010-2015s were the best period... But ever since then, Animal Jam (classic) starts decaying, Bin Weevil had gotten no updates and died, Moshi Monsters too, Fantage was wayyyy too boring with it's excessive premium content, Club Penguin too...

Transformice is the current long lasting flash game I think. It got ported to Steam yes but it was Flash games so it should count imho. From 2014-2024 it's always been the same with consistent update and new features (but not that major)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
✨✨MASSIVE DISCOUNT C$ shop !!! Check my trade rules for more Info ! RARES + UNCOMMONS all up for sale.✨✨
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
GoldenDevotion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby korone inugami » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:22 pm

Fantage! I've been so nostalgic over it recently.. I found out there's a very similar game called starimu that just came out of beta; I just still will forever miss Fantage. I played it in 2012, then I lost my login info so.. RIP. Atleast I only played during the good time period >:3!! (Pre-trading)

Also Animal Jam (Classic), I mean yeah it's still around but it's not the same.. I miss all the fashion show and roleplay ads, now nearly everyone is an adult and only cares about rares :c.. Also the pillow room isn't an adoption room now, it's just a hangout room :c
x
mina / cyrus | she any | 03/27
th | rentry | art shop | ©

🍭 hii im mina nice 2 meet u ☆⌒(ゝ。∂)
🍬 my friend is loony.sp00n ! shes really nice u should trade w them!
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

korone inugami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papilio Ulysses » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:05 am

Valley of Unicorns. Although updates had slowed and eventually stopped, It was still so sad to learn the site was taken down last summer. My activity had already decreased in tandem, but I really enjoyed browsing the basket adopts, random eggs, and the events. The breeding was super challenging. However, I managed to generate some very beautiful foals. There were other players who achieved some stunning colours for their bred foals. VoU was such a charming game!
** Tʜᴇ Eɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ **

Bye bye, little butterfly~
-----------------Image-----------------
Papilio Ulysses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RattlerWinter » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:43 pm

I miss the OG Howrse. So many new updates, overhauled rules, and power tripping mods killed all fun I had for that game. The events hardly even seem fun, for the most part
Image Image Image
Credit to Rolitae on Twitter ^
RattlerWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silentmist » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:52 am

pixie hollow, fantage, and club penguin!

╔══════════════╗

𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗 | 𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖇𝖎𝖆𝖓
trading x

╚══════════════╝
silentmist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mnou » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:53 am

petpetpark... never met anyone else who played it. such a goated game
english/français

currently obsessed with:
'kingdom come' by red velvet
'arabella' by arctic monkeys

₊˚⊹⋆ ˚。𝄞𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈⭒♬ ゚.˚。⋆
Image Image
mnou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derelictwoods » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:58 am

Squiby... I really miss it. I found maxicanvas at some point, and was there for a bit, made some adopts, but I haven't been there for ages and I think that one is now defunct as well :<
derelictwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me