Saddest Character Deaths in everything (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Saddest Character Deaths in everything (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Postby Competitor75 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:32 am

Herlock Sholmes wrote:Name of character that died: Lexa
What are they from: The 100
How they died: SHE JUST WALKED INTO THE ROOM AND GOT SHOT LIKE THAT'S THE FIRST TIME A GROUNDER HAS USED A GUN AND IT WASN'T EVEN INTENTIONAL AND SHE WAS THE ONLY GOOD COMMANDER AND EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG NOW AND TITUS IS SAD AND SHE SAID SOME REALLY SAD STUFF WHYWHYWHYWHY SHE WAS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS I MEAN COME ON
Clip or quote(if applicable):

This one will always hit me so hard. Lexa was an amazing, strong character that deserved so much more then that shocking death.
Competitor75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:12 am

Book Fangirl wrote:
Herlock Sholmes wrote:Name of character that died: Lexa
What are they from: The 100
How they died: SHE JUST WALKED INTO THE ROOM AND GOT SHOT LIKE THAT'S THE FIRST TIME A GROUNDER HAS USED A GUN AND IT WASN'T EVEN INTENTIONAL AND SHE WAS THE ONLY GOOD COMMANDER AND EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG NOW AND TITUS IS SAD AND SHE SAID SOME REALLY SAD STUFF WHYWHYWHYWHY SHE WAS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS I MEAN COME ON
Clip or quote(if applicable):

This one will always hit me so hard. Lexa was an amazing, strong character that deserved so much more then that shocking death.

Yeah...this is when I stopped watching the 100. Her death felt kinda ridiculous, like the writers did it for shock value :/ I didn't even like her that much and I was like "c'mon CW, really?"
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaname » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:58 pm

Name of character that died: Nabuca.
What are they from: Ima Soko Ni Iru Boku.
How they died: He was betrayed and murdered by Tabool, one of the dudes I hated who should have died but didn't die until the flood. While suffering from the fatal wounds, he made his way crawling to the prison to give back Shu's stick, dying in his arms. Which would have been somewhat romantic if it weren't for Shu being immature and having annoying hippie-like high peace values for everything even if there is no hope left (thankfully he didn't act up in that specific scene). Though I can't judge that much... He was pretty normal, considering Nabuca was a low-key nut case. My favorite nut case.
Clip or quote(if applicable): "We have to kill." "No more killing, I don't want to kill anymore!"
Kaname

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby creed. » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:13 pm

Name of character that died: Vesemir of Kaer Morhen
    What are they from: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    How they died: At the battle of Kaer Morhen, Yennefer's shield broke and Eriden and his people came in, everyone froze except for Vesemir and Ciri. They try escaping but Eredin already grabbed Ciri and Vesemir started fighting the others. He gets defeated so Imlerith pins him against the wall and a few minutes later he stabs him with his sword which leads to Imlerith snapping his neck.
    Clip or quote(if applicable): x
    "You were always an unruly child, I adored that about you."
    "Now fly."
hey im zoe and i like the witcher
feel free to send a pm if u want to be friends :)
creed.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCtheSylveon » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:03 am

Name of character that died: Owen Harper
What are they from: Torchwood
How they died: Caught in a nuclear meltdown caused by Gray.
Clip or quote(if applicable): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F4RbKDE7eE
Last edited by CCtheSylveon on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
cc | she/her | i am just a silly little jester | credit
i have autism, please use tone tags with me!
CCtheSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:38 pm

Name of character that died: Jae-Hyeok
What are they from: Pandora
How they died: After all the radiation he took... And trying to fix the leak... He was the only one who knew how to set up the bomb to blow the hole in the ceiling so that they could make the second tank for the rods. They had to seal him inside the room because there was not enough time to both set up the bomb and then seal off the door... So he had to blow himself up to save... Pretty much everyone in Korea....
Clip or quote(if applicable): "Remember that Jae-Hyeok was not a loser...Okay?"
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rancidram » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:48 pm

The first time the little girl died in Sword Art Online. I haven't watched it in so long but I was crying...
I would say Glenn and Abraham from the Walking Dead but I'm sure someone has already said it
╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
r a n c i d r a m
black lives matter • empty the tanks • feminist
most likely inactive
ImageImageImage
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
rancidram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Name of character that died: Thorin Oakenshield
What are they from: The Hobbit
How they died: Died in the battle of the five armies (different ways depending on book/movie)
Clip or quote(if applicable): The line from the movie that got me was "Look Thorin, the eagles" and Bilbo crying.

Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it's jaz » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:28 am

Name of character that died: Mary Read/James Kidd
What are they from: Assassin's Creed Black Flag (and real life)
How they died: Had a child in prison, died of an unknown infection as Edward was helping her escape. It was so so so tragic.It's quite hard to get across how sad this moment was :(
Clip or quote(if applicable): "I've done my part, will you?" "I'll be with you, Kenway,... I will"
it's jaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nolan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Oh boy. Death doesn't really bother me, but there's some characters I become attached to and just...ugh.

Name of character that died: Kyoko Kirigiri
What are they from: Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy
How they died: Triggered NG Code: Living past the fourth phase with Makoto Naegi still alive.

I know she comes back to life because of Seiko's antidote, but that wasn't until a few episodes later. Kyoko is my favorite DR character and having her die (even though I accidentally spoiled myself on it..) just crushed me, especially because she gave Makoto a speech about hope beforehand. Hina breaking down and Makoto just completing losing it made it worse, too. And as someone who strongly ships Naegiri...it's just so precious that she literally died for Makoto. I love them. ;~;

Name of character that died: Chiaki Nanami
What are they from: Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (AI) & Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy
How they died: Execution for killing Nagito Komaeda (AI) & Execution by Junko Enoshima.

Ughhh I love Chiaki too and just. The fact Nagito set up the murder and relied on his luck to kill everyone else except for Chiaki...I never liked Nagito that much, and this seals the deal on it. Even though she could have come back to life with the rest of Class 77, she couldn't because she was an AI since her actual self was executed before the class ended up in that situation. Watching Chiaki suffer through Junko's maze was just awful and I just want to give her a hug. Doesn't help that Hajime watches her take her final breaths but doesn't remember her until she dies. Precious cinnamon roll...

Honorable mention to Hiyoko Saionji from SDR2 who deserved to live to the end of the game but didn't because Fuyuhiko was more important apparently...

Name of character that died: Grovyle
What are they from: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
How they died: Returning to the future with Dusknoir.

I know this technically isn't a death but this one gets me every single time...in Time and Darkness we had no way of knowing if Grovyle even survives, but we do learn that he does with his special episode in Sky. Still, because we couldn't know until the special episode, I'm counting it as a death since that could have happened in Time/Darkness' timeline. Grovyle is one of my favorite characters and when he made that sacrifice the floodgates opened.
Nolan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me