My Hero Academia (WITH SPOILERS)

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: My Hero Academia (WITH SPOILERS)

Postby den » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:36 am

Yapuwfou wrote:I'm sorry !! "^^ But yeah it's interesting that you say Inko, cos I rarely hear anyone talking about her quirk, but like... her quirk... I swear it ... it isn't pulling small objects towards her... Like,,, she tells the doctor that she can DO that, but that doesn't mean that's her limit. I'm sure if she'd been to hero school and had her quirk trained she could use high level telepathy! (She could be Mewtwo skskfogsofjfgvjsogo)

It's not even her quirk that makes her so interesting IMO! She reminds me of my mom kinda, really caring but can and will kick someone's butt. I also think it's really interesting how she deals with Izuku becoming a hero and stuff :,^) She's just,, so good. Also her design is [chef's kiss] so adorable.

Yapuwfou wrote:That's a fair point lol! Also yeah Izuku is stronk bork. Kirishima and Ochako are rlly interesting choices cos nobody says they're bad,,, but they rarely get chosen as ppl's strongest. (They're kinda like Maroon 5, everyone knows they're songs and everyone likes them but noone goes 'yeah that's my fave band!')

The Maroon 5 thing,, so spot on.

Yapuwfou wrote:I won't nerf u dw :,p honestly I HATED Bakugo with a passion until I realised that he's so ruined by his family. (Specially his mum.) I appreciate him as a character and I' glad he exists, but I'll never totally be on board with him until he apologises. Ik it sounds petty, but when I was younger receiving an apology for the appalling way I was treated by my peers wouldn't have fixed much, but it would have meant the worldddddddd. So honestly I get a little grumpy when ppl are like "he apologised already!!" cos I'm like??? Where??? But yeah rant over, he's an angy boi who needs to learn to chill. I think time away from his fam will help tho :,,3

Honestly? Bakugo is SUPER interesting. I would love to see more emotional development for him but I don't think I could ever like him as a person after the things he's said. He went WAYYY to far. I don't think I ever hated him, but I don't think I will ever forgive him completely either!

Yapuwfou wrote:Also disliking Mineta is very fair, he never bothered me too much because, as oppose to some shows which never have perverts confronted, the MHA cast does tell him off a lot (and not just by having some girls be upset whilst the boys laugh and do nothing, like... EVERYONE is pissed.) But yeah... let's just say.... I'm happy he's getting development... Yeesh...

I'm so glad he's supposed to be unlikable at the very least. My favorite AUs are when he doesn't exist or he gets expelled tho uwu.

Yapuwfou wrote:Do we even need to talk about Endeavor?? I'm happy with his latest developments but yeah.... He can go [Bloop bleep bloop]

He's another one of those "oh you're interesting I suppose but also heck you" characters. I think he adds an interesting parallel to how there's lots of bad stuff in hollywood that we're none the wiser to. I'm kind of glad he exists, as much as I want to punch him in his 2d face.
«─────⛥─────»

my pronouns are he/xe/one!

«─────⛥─────»
den

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yapuwfou » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:56 am

Márch wrote:It's not even her quirk that makes her so interesting IMO! She reminds me of my mom kinda, really caring but can and will kick someone's butt. I also think it's really interesting how she deals with Izuku becoming a hero and stuff :,^) She's just,, so good. Also her design is [chef's kiss] so adorable.

Aw that's adorablob! And YES I am SO DONE (well thats a lie I do like the angst but) "SO DONE" with the dead mum trope. Like,,, if she dies now I wouldn't consider it cliche because she existed UNTIL now, Hori isn't lazy, but I like her and i want her aliveee!
And also yeah it's nice to see how she deals with everything that's happening especially cos she seems to be the only one here with any braincells like????

Midori: Sup so I almost died
Recovery girl: all might don't do it-
AM: Man saving people is such a kind thing to do my boi : )))
Aizawa: That was very bad. Detention. Don't do it again.
Gran Torino: Man my teaching liscence got revoked, what's with that?
Inko: wTH ARE WE GONNA IGNORE THE FACT THAT HE aLMoST DiED???!!?!!?!??!!?!?!??!?!

Márch wrote:Honestly? Bakugo is SUPER interesting. I would love to see more emotional development for him but I don't think I could ever like him as a person after the things he's said. He went WAYYY to far. I don't think I ever hated him, but I don't think I will ever forgive him completely either!

Couldn't agree more. I think I wouldn't have hated him nearly as much if he wasn't so damn petty. Ppl who end up becoming bullies because they have anger issues can be written forgivably if they're just explosive, not well matched with another character. Like if someone says something off and they go mental over it because of hypersensitivity but this christmas dingaling just started attacking broccoli boi,,, because he?? idk?? was nice??

I am CONFUSION. *points at endeavor* Y IS THIS ONE UNFORGIVABLE *points at bakugo* BUT THIS ONE IS NOT UNFORGIVABLE?? aMERICA EXPLAIN!!!!

Márch wrote:I'm so glad he's supposed to be unlikable at the very least. My favorite AUs are when he doesn't exist or he gets expelled tho uwu.

x,,p I've seen a fair few fics substituting him with Hitoshi and uhhh, yeah that's cool. Honestly Mineta disapointed me a bit cos I was like 'oOo I like your art style how's it little boi' and he looks at the camera and goes 'i liek big [redacted]' and I'm like 0.0"""

Márch wrote:He's another one of those "oh you're interesting I suppose but also heck you" characters. I think he adds an interesting parallel to how there's lots of bad stuff in hollywood that we're none the wiser to. I'm kind of glad he exists, as much as I want to punch him in his 2d face.

I never thought of that comparison but yes that is incredibly valid and I love that point! Yeah he is deffo a character that I'm glad to have but uhhhh,,, nah if I met him... boi there'd b a scrap. A verbal scrap. But uhh,,, yeah,, I'd try not to die.....

𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕄𝕖:

𝘏𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘊𝘚
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘣𝘩.
𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘐
𝘤𝘢𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴
𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧𝘧
𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢
𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺
𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥!

𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘐
𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘪 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘦 (𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦) 𝘞𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳!!

Yapuwfou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby den » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:41 am

Yapuwfou wrote:I never thought of that comparison but yes that is incredibly valid and I love that point! Yeah he is deffo a character that I'm glad to have but uhhhh,,, nah if I met him... boi there'd b a scrap. A verbal scrap. But uhh,,, yeah,, I'd try not to die.....

If it's any comfort I think you would survive because he can't risk his career now that he's #1.
«─────⛥─────»

my pronouns are he/xe/one!

«─────⛥─────»
den

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yapuwfou » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:53 am

bardofapollo wrote:
Yapuwfou wrote:I never thought of that comparison but yes that is incredibly valid and I love that point! Yeah he is deffo a character that I'm glad to have but uhhhh,,, nah if I met him... boi there'd b a scrap. A verbal scrap. But uhh,,, yeah,, I'd try not to die.....

If it's any comfort I think you would survive because he can't risk his career now that he's #1.

Yeah I was thinking that too, but then I remembered that he happily beat his kids despite being number two sooo,,,,,,
But yeah he is ACTUALLY trying to hide his past and get a good image sooo,,, yeah.... Maybe I'd live?????
I'd annoy him to hell and back the moment I realised that he wasn't gonna kill me tho so he has something to look forward to x,p

Now that I think about it tho, I don't even know what I'd say that he doesn't already know?? Maybe I'd try to unlock backstory, maybe find out why he's so obsessed with victory? Idk...

𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕄𝕖:

𝘏𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘊𝘚
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘣𝘩.
𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘐
𝘤𝘢𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴
𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧𝘧
𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢
𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺
𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥!

𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘐
𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘪 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘦 (𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦) 𝘞𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳!!

Yapuwfou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firtree04 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:43 pm

My Name: Fir

My MHA big three (fave characters): Bakugo (I LOVE him I will defend him to the ends of the earth!, He's so cool and talented), Kirishima(LOML!!), Tsuyu(Best Girl)

The top 5 strongest characters imo: Afo, Shigaraki, Deku, AllMight, Bakugo

The three I dislike the most: Midnight(she's a pervert), Mina(she just rubs me the wrong way), Labrava(weird lolicon bait)

If I lived in the MHAverse my bro/bff would be: Jiro!! I'd think we'd click, she's super chill

My favorite theory is: The Toya IS Dabi theory, I lived for the pay off

I believe the traitor is: Before the reveal I liked the idea of Denki being the traitor

I'm a dragon person! lol
Last edited by Firtree04 on Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

FRTHPF
songsongsong

Hello CS!!! My name is Kat!!
I'm open for trading!! (fairly ofc)
I collect foxes and butterfly wolves!!
My most favorite thing is httyd!!
ImageImageImage
Firtree04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mossbell » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:24 am

My Preferred Name: Mushi

Pronouns: She/Her

My MHA big three (fave characters): Shigaraki, Tamaki, Twice (rip my man)

The top 5 strongest characters imo: Idk strengths. Shigaraki, Endeavour, Deku, Mirio, Creati

The three I dislike the most: Mineta, AFO, Endeavour

If I lived in the MHAverse my bro/bff would be: Shigaraki <3

My favourite theory is: Deku's dad is just some random dude who has no idea what's going on.

I believe the traitor is: I wish it was Invisible Girl just so she had smth to do

I'm a deer person! Stan deer!
mossbell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firtree04 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:17 pm

Sooo are yall caught up with the manga?

Yeah the manga is so crazy rn

ikr so many heros are getting hurt and dying

I hope my fav doesn't die lol

My favorite died already rip, except that he didn't

Edit 4/20 HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI BAUGO!!! YAAAAAY!!!

FRTHPF
songsongsong

ImageImageImage
Firtree04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firtree04 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:13 pm

Wow chicken smoothie user Firtree04, you seem to like Bakugo so much. That's cringe, my favorite is Count Dooku. He is the best sith lord guy man. Plus his name sounds like count dookie, ya know like poop

FRTHPF
songsongsong

ImageImageImage
Firtree04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery