Music you actually like

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Music you actually like

Postby POSTAL 2 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:46 am

imperfectforyou wrote:
POSTAL 2 wrote:
imperfectforyou wrote:I do also enjoy "divorced dad" rock, such as shinedown, falling in reverse, and linkin park:)

REALLL DIVORCED DAD ROCK IS AWESOME idk if id classify linkin park as divorced dad rock though dehdcnj but i absolutely adore them ^w^ im also obsessed w this one shinedown song rn called save me, i cant stop listening to it
personally not a fan of falling in reverse though, i cant overlook ronnie radkes weirdness 🫣

There's honestly very few artists I keep up with, so I tend to be out of the loop on people's "weirdness."
I know little to nothing about these bands, other than I like the sound of the songs.
Probably something I should look more into. I don't necessarily wanna support bad people, but when so many people are already listening, what difference does it make? Unless I had some real, deep-rooted reasoning so classify an artist as unethical, I tend to continue to stream.

i dont know why youre being so aggressive over a post that was overall positive and agreeing, but ronnie radkes controversy is so deep rooted that its on his wikipeia page, but it details stuff such as assault which he was prosecuted for

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Music you actually like

Postby berketexspet » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:14 pm

I like lil peep. he has the voice of an angel
Have a smooth-tastic day!