What book are you reading? V.2

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: What book are you reading? V.2

Postby DustyWeave » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:05 am

I read so many things at once lol but I'm currently reading..
Fanfiction: a house of the dragon fic, and a MDZS fic
Published books: MDZS (manhua) vol 3
Translated Web Novels: my copy of 2HA/Erha and ORV

"In the end, there is no greater motivation than revenge"
No Pronouns + Use Name or it/its
ImageImageImage
DustyWeave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niixyx » Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:16 am

i got the shadows of the clans warriors novella a little bit ago (pretty much JUST for mapleshades story. she is a queen. queening.) i havent been into warriors for about 5 years but its tempting me again

ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ

37 butterfly wolves left
niixyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:18 pm

the last few months i've been on a warrior cats catch-up. i last read the books in 2018 i believe, and i thought i'd outgrown them. turns out you never really outgrow a raging special interest, and i started to catch up on the about 15 books that had come out since then.

currently reading leopardstar's honor, but i'm also partway through crowfeather's trial & i'm eager to start tbc #3 - a veil of shadows!

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KitzitheJulianDevKin » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:54 pm

The gryphon generation by Alexander bissell (I got it on Xmas day and I’m on chapter 3)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
proud owner of 7 Plushie Dreadfuls plushies! Counting the seven deadly sins bunnies
#hadagigglefitabouthowbadSemataryssongswere
“Was that the bite of 87?”-Me during the fnaf movie 2023
“Haven't I've been such a good, good boy?
Haven't I've been such a good, good boy?
Haven't I've been such a good, good boy?
Haven't I've been such a good, good boy?” ASMR-Ghostemane
KitzitheJulianDevKin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yves » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:36 pm

i started reading the hunger games by suzanne collins (who else) yesterday! for some reason i never got into it properly when i was a kid so i'm going through all of the books and then the movies, including tbosas, experiencing the franchise the way god intended. i'm actually listening to an audiobook as all of the libraries in my area have it on loan with several reservations, and i can listen while i work! it's the narration by tatiana maslany and i think she does an excellent job already. i do love a good audiobook that turns reading into an experience, so far i've only felt this with macleod andrews reading warriors and rachel atkins reading disobedience by naomi alderman.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:13 pm

I just finished "Long Live The Pumpkin Queen" yesterday. It is basically a sequel to Nightmare Before Christmas with Sally as the main character. I loved it! Some think that this book may have been some inspiration for the Dreamlight Valley game. If you love NBC, I highly recommend this book. The author is Shea Ernshaw.

Next up, I'm going to start on book one of "witch & wizard" by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet. I have book two also. Someone gave us a bunch of their old books and book two was in there. I had to get book one from Amazon. Hopefully it will be good a good series. Before the Sally book, I read the first book in another series. I think it was called Hounded? It was about a shape shifting semi- immortal with a pet Irish wolfhound to whom he can speak telepathically. The dog is so funny too.
My clickable adopts All on my LJ rather than putting all in my sig.

Please do NOT send trades for my event tokens. I rarely trade tokens before I get all of the event items/pets that I want. When my tokens are for trade, I will put that in my trade posts on the trade threads. Thank you.
SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AetheriumArcade » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:20 pm

Do webcomics count? If so, then Ghost Junk Sickness by Studio Cartridge. Ima just copy paste the descriprion here. Basically bounty hunters and occult magic, but IN SPACE

"Trigger Elliot is a bounty hunter who travels around the galaxy with his not-so-fully-licensed-and-technically-illegal-hunting-partner Vahn Gavotte. They’re lousy at what they do and often resort to petty tactics just to get a bounty, this is their life.

Their home planet, June 7, is a world rebuilding itself from an inexplicable catastrophic phenomenon that destroyed 75% of the planet’s surface. It has been 5 years since the destruction of June 7 and the planet now thrives on the transient and growing population of bounty hunters. Trigger and Vahn’s routine changes when a ambiguous huge bounty surfaces; an alleged bounty hunter killer named the ‘ghost’ with frightening abilities and an unknown motive. When Trigger’s past catches up with him, there begins a strain on his and Vahns hunting dynamic, forcing them to become further involved in chasing the elusive and unpredictable ghost."

Be warned the comic is 14+ and is very violent and contains very disturbing images like body horror, so read at yoir own discretion. Im not gonna link it cause idk if it would get me in trouble
AetheriumArcade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlondeNinja7 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:31 pm

I recently finished “The Four Horseman” series by Laura Thalassa. I managed to read all 4 books within a week and a half. I loved it so much!
I was actually very surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I’m not big into romance, but I’ve always liked apocalyptic stories and most things related to the horsemen of the apocalypse so I gave it a shot.
It put me through an emotional roller coaster (especially the last one) and I’m heartbroken there won’t be more to the series.
I’m actually rereading the series (slower this time so I can enjoy it more) because I’m not ready for it to be over. 😊
BlondeNinja7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nezuko. » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:58 pm

Graceling by Kristin Cashore - love fantasy books and I’m trying this one out :)

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
call me evee
- she/her | adult -
just a stem student trying to survive rn
pms open anytime !

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

✿ nezuko and shinobu enthusiast ❤︎

left nezuko gif (c)

nezuko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P1nkStrawberryBurst » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:57 am

I am currently reading Game of Thrones, The Shining, and Volume 4 of the Steel Ball Run manga!

I really love GoT, the book is a lot better than the show.
I appreciate The Shining A LOT more as an adult now, its genuinely creepy.

I am really enjoying the western theme of JJBA part 7.
P1nkStrawberryBurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me