What book(s) Are you reading?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Do you read?

Read, READ! AAAACK, TORTURE! *Runs Screaming*
No votes
I love to read! :D
100%

Total votes : 17

Re: What book(s) Are you reading?

Postby Atomic_Skis! » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:31 pm

I am still reading aldo leopold, his life and works by Curt Meine, but i had to put down Watership Down by Richard Adams, for a little while.

I recently got Kathy Reichs's new book for Young adults. It is called Virals, and it is so good.

A small review if you don't Mind! Just to get you into it if you want the book: So, the girl, She's the neice of Temperance Brennan, world famous anthropologist, and she just found out 6 months ago, and then she had to move with her dad, Kit, who lives on an island, and there is a wolf, who mated with a german sheperd on the island next to them, Loggerhead. when Tory, The girl,'s favorite wolfdog pup, Coop, goes missing, they break into a lab, just to id a dog tag, but find Coop, And mystery behind a man named F. Heaton, a soldier in the Vietnam war. They break Coop out, and realize he has Parvovirus. a puppy killer, but they DONT know is lurking around the corner... I cant go on, any further, in case you want to read for yourself.

But, may i warn you, You may not be able to put the book down. I Have to have this book with me wherever I Go!! It is just that good!!
THINK SPRING!!!
Atomic_Skis!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me