Favorite Show Discussion

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Favorite Show Discussion

Postby Serafina_Zephyr » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:40 am

I’m hoping this post will allow people to find others with similar interests to them, and maybe make friends?
~~
My favorite show of all time is Avatar: The Last Airbender! The animation is lovely (and still holds up quite well), and the stories were always intriguing. It’s got a high re-watch value in my opinion, so I certainly recommend it if you’ve not seen it yet... It’s a very high quality program that still holds up.
Well, besides maybe the rare CGI but anyways, still quite good.
~~
What’re some of your favorite shows/cartoons?
Pan - Ace
⟻ she/her ⟼
ASD - OCD/ISTJ - Scorpio (10/26)
❀ I trade FR stuff for CS stuff! I also accept art for my CS duplicates ❀
Serafina_Zephyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Favorite Show Discussion

Postby ForgottenSoul20 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:42 am

Hello there, I see that you're a fellow Avatar: The Last Airbender fan. That just so happens to be one of my favorite cartoons in the history of forever. Some other cartoons I love are Pokémon, MLP: Friendship is Magic, RWBY, Wakfu, Trollhunters though I'm still catching up with season 2, Code Lyoko, Digimon and that's about it for cartoons.

Other shows I absolutely love are. The Walking Dead, Supernatural and currently on season 9 as I'm late into the fandom, Any of the Netflix Marvel's series, Doctor Who and there's probably more I'm just forgetting xD
I never thought I would find love, Humans I never cared much for, Until the day I rose him from perdition. Now he is all I care for, The one I love, My human, My laugh, and my smile~ Castiel to Dean.
ForgottenSoul20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allons y » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:43 am

ForgottenSoul20 wrote:Hello there, I see that you're a fellow Avatar: The Last Airbender fan. That just so happens to be one of my favorite cartoons in the history of forever. Some other cartoons I love are Pokémon, MLP: Friendship is Magic, RWBY, Wakfu, Trollhunters though I'm still catching up with season 2, Code Lyoko, Digimon and that's about it for cartoons.

Other shows I absolutely love are. The Walking Dead, Supernatural and currently on season 9 as I'm late into the fandom, Any of the Netflix Marvel's series, Doctor Who and there's probably more I'm just forgetting xD

I love DW!! I haven't had much time to watch the past season, but I just watched the Christmas special last night, and I'm super excited for the next doctor C:

do y'all doctor who fans have a favorite doctor or companion?
╔═════════════════════════════╗
hi friends! It's been months
and months since I've been
on here last. But I'm back,
hi! I will trade SO MUCH for
the fennec foxes I've missed,
they're all on my wish list ;))
(But seriously I only need 2)
have a lovely day <3
~ allons y
~ mah instagram ~
~ give meh huggles ~

╚═════════════════════════════╝
allons y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ForgottenSoul20 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:00 am

allons y wrote:
ForgottenSoul20 wrote:Hello there, I see that you're a fellow Avatar: The Last Airbender fan. That just so happens to be one of my favorite cartoons in the history of forever. Some other cartoons I love are Pokémon, MLP: Friendship is Magic, RWBY, Wakfu, Trollhunters though I'm still catching up with season 2, Code Lyoko, Digimon and that's about it for cartoons.

I love DW!! I haven't had much time to watch the past season, but I just watched the Christmas special last night, and I'm super excited for the next doctor C:

I haven't really been keeping up with Capaldi's season, Though I may try to catch up once I'm done with my Supernatural binge xD

My favorite Doctor, Just so happens to be the 10th and I have two favorite companion's Rose and Donna ^_^
I never thought I would find love, Humans I never cared much for, Until the day I rose him from perdition. Now he is all I care for, The one I love, My human, My laugh, and my smile~ Castiel to Dean.
ForgottenSoul20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allons y » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:20 pm

ForgottenSoul20 wrote:
allons y wrote:

I haven't really been keeping up with Capaldi's season, Though I may try to catch up once I'm done with my Supernatural binge xD

My favorite Doctor, Just so happens to be the 10th and I have two favorite companion's Rose and Donna ^_^

my fave is 10 too! david tennant is so gooddddddd
╔═════════════════════════════╗
hi friends! It's been months
and months since I've been
on here last. But I'm back,
hi! I will trade SO MUCH for
the fennec foxes I've missed,
they're all on my wish list ;))
(But seriously I only need 2)
have a lovely day <3
~ allons y
~ mah instagram ~