[ TALK ] Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

[ TALK ] Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Postby Mr. Grizz » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:52 pm

xSo, I am a huge fan of the Xenoblade Chronicles series and while I haven't beaten 2 yet, I am very close to the end.
I love the game immensely and am enjoying it a lot, however I have one major problem. I don't know anyone else who enjoys it,
and thus I have nobody to talk to about it.

xxxSimply put, this thread is intended to talk about the game. Any aspect of it, really. Just a general discussion of anything Xenoblade Chronicles 2, either positive or negative. Just be respectful about it if it's a negative point. There's nothing wrong with pointing out flaws or parts of games you don't like, however it's another thing entirely to just mindlessly and violently hate on something with no real valid points.

xThough, please do be mindful of spoilers as well. This is still a fairly recent game after all. It's alright to discuss them so long as they are pointed out and hidden appropriately. This includes both main story spoilers as well as significant sidequest ones.
-
-
-
-
-
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

???

Mr. Grizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ TALK ] Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Postby Mr. Grizz » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:07 pm

xI will start things off then, I suppose. While a lot of the Blade designs and personalities are fantastic, my favorites are likely either Electra, Ursula, or Zenobia.

xxxElectra is the for the most simply reason, she is cute and has an entertaining personality. However, I am not one who enjoys using tanks in any game, and she is no exception. I just wish I rolled her on someone that could've actually used her, seeing as she was my second unique blade draw on Rex, and was ultimately useless for me.

xUrsula has similar points to Electra, she is cute and entertaining. However, the main thing that sets her apart is that I actually use her. I tend to enjoy playing healer hybrids, and while I am aware there are better Blades for healing out there I just can't ignore the charm she has. The only real issues I have with her is that I hate how the bear looks, and her affinity chart is an ABSOLUTE PAIN to unlock fully.

xxxAnd lastly is Zenobia. I actually rolled her on Zeke, who uses her absolutely well. She's strong and amusing, and you can actually unlock her max affinity almost immediately given you have enough blades for the missions. Her entire kit is literally made to take down those postgame super bosses and it's almost a bit scary. However, unlocking all of her abilities is difficult and very much a chore, I'm only really halfway done with it. Considering each one requires a kill of a unique monster I am having a lot of trouble finding some, and since the game is so new there's not really any guides on where to find them. I feel as though she might be worth it, though. [ Spoiler :Not to mention since Rex can use anyone's blades in the endgame that means I can personally use her as well, I can't wait to see what she can do for me once I reach postgame. ]
-
-
-
-
-

???

Mr. Grizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ TALK ] Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Postby Mr. Grizz » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:28 pm

--I have just reached the endgame. As a Xenoblade Chronicles veteran, I saw that coming a mile away. [ Did they really have to do a similar world origin to what they did in the first game? Well, at least it was built up to a bit. ] Well, I suppose now begins the grindfest to get all of my Blades to like me, as well as to reach max level for the endgame challenges. Wish me luck.
-
-
-
-
-

???

Mr. Grizz

My pets
My items
My wishlist