What is Your Favorite Video Game? Any Suggestions?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Which is your favorite?

Skyrim
32%
MineCraft
5%
Skate 3
5%
Banjo-Kazooie
5%
Banjo-Tooie
No votes
Yooka-Laylee
No votes
Sims
14%
Dust- An Elysian Tail
5%
Ratchet and Clank
5%
Other(Silly, that's what this post is for ^^)
32%

Total votes : 22

Postby CoffeeGamer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:25 am

Tess' Rules Apply! Sorry if there is a simmilar thread

Tell me your favorite video game, also, if you have any suggestions for me ^^
You may PM me if you have a suggestion amd I might not have seen your post
Please, 1-2 post per page to avoid spam and getting locked, thank you
No conversations other than your favorite video game, other conversations are for PM's
You may say say information about your favorite game
It is okay to quote somebody and say your opinions on those games, if they sound fun, but do not start a huge conversation please ^^
That is all, the rules can be edited time to time so check back here at time to time

My favorite video game is Skyrim out of all the games I play. It's the RolePlaying type game but real fun, I'd suggest it, if you're the type of person that can take violence in a game
Last edited by CoffeeGamer on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

<- Stay safe or he's gonna getcha :D
CoffeeGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What is Your Favorite Video Game? Any Suggestions?

Postby PrinceStatic » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:43 pm

I got a handfull of suggestions for free stuff; Doki Doki Literature Club (its a horror and a LOT of warnings apply so if you have any problems with stuff I'd look that up), Star Days Sim Date (just a charming little dating sim with a lot of good worldbuilding. feels good feels organic), OpenRCT (an open version of roller coaster tycoon 2, its free and multiplayer)

As for my personal favorites I'm going to go with ACNL, Breath of the Wild, Hotline Miami(not good for sensitive eyes), and Recettear. Really covering all my bases with that list but I'm a varied guy I guess.
Cody
PrinceStatic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Honestly, I'm a guy that likes more cutesy games?
Niche is my top favorite, and it's fairly new. It's a game about genetics and breeding in the best line of whatever these adorable creatures are while surviving, collecting food, and other things. If you'd like to watch stuff on the game, JessiMew is a really nice, mellow youtuber who explains what she's doing and all while also making the game like a little story. I've been playing the game for a long time.
Next is Cattails. This game is extremely reminiscent to Warriors by Erin Hunter. You play as a cat that is brought into a Clan, and you train your skills, gain friendships with other cats, hunt, do border skirmishes, push out your territory, go to "festivals" at the end of each season where the Clans meet up peacefully, and gain reputation with other Clans. You can even join your own after awhile! This game actually is still in it's Beta form, and won't be fully released until December
And then there's Stardew Valley which is kinda a farming sim where you run a farm, go out into the villiage and make friendships, mine, partake in festivities, and do quests for others. This is my real "don't worry about anything and relax" game.
But besides that, I do sometimes dabble in Bioshock, haha. Definitely a fun one. You probably know it, but if you don't; you're in a plane crash and find an underwater civilization that is falling apart and you have to save it by using magic that you literally inject into your body. It's a first person shooter too! Good for venting or just having a good time.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CoffeeGamer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:46 pm

PrinceStatic wrote:I got a handfull of suggestions for free stuff; Doki Doki Literature Club (its a horror and a LOT of warnings apply so if you have any problems with stuff I'd look that up), Star Days Sim Date (just a charming little dating sim with a lot of good worldbuilding. feels good feels organic), OpenRCT (an open version of roller coaster tycoon 2, its free and multiplayer)

As for my personal favorites I'm going to go with ACNL, Breath of the Wild, Hotline Miami(not good for sensitive eyes), and Recettear. Really covering all my bases with that list but I'm a varied guy I guess.

I don't really like horror so I probably won't try Doki Doki Literature Club(if that's the one), but I might suggest it to my dad, he loves horror. ^^
Star Days Sim Date sounds nice, I should look it up ^^
OpenRCT sounds real fun, I love rollar coasters

CoffeeGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CoffeeGamer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:48 pm

22tabby wrote:Honestly, I'm a guy that likes more cutesy games?
Niche is my top favorite, and it's fairly new. It's a game about genetics and breeding in the best line of whatever these adorable creatures are while surviving, collecting food, and other things. If you'd like to watch stuff on the game, JessiMew is a really nice, mellow youtuber who explains what she's doing and all while also making the game like a little story. I've been playing the game for a long time.
Next is Cattails. This game is extremely reminiscent to Warriors by Erin Hunter. You play as a cat that is brought into a Clan, and you train your skills, gain friendships with other cats, hunt, do border skirmishes, push out your territory, go to "festivals" at the end of each season where the Clans meet up peacefully, and gain reputation with other Clans. You can even join your own after awhile! This game actually is still in it's Beta form, and won't be fully released until December
And then there's Stardew Valley which is kinda a farming sim where you run a farm, go out into the villiage and make friendships, mine, partake in festivities, and do quests for others. This is my real "don't worry about anything and relax" game.
But besides that, I do sometimes dabble in Bioshock, haha. Definitely a fun one. You probably know it, but if you don't; you're in a plane crash and find an underwater civilization that is falling apart and you have to save it by using magic that you literally inject into your body. It's a first person shooter too! Good for venting or just having a good time.

Cattails sounds real fun, I love Warriors
Stradew Valley? I like farming in games XD I dunno why, but it's fun for me
Bioshock sounds cool! I like games good for venting. Skyrim helps me vent A LOT

CoffeeGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kate :) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:47 am

My all time favorite game is Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. It's such a beautiful game, it was animated by Studio Ghibli if that tells you anything. The story is quite good and the characters are hilarious, and the voice acting is wonderful. Most of the game is puzzles and combat, along with the storyline and it all flows together quite well, I'd recommend playing it before the second game FINALLY comes out next January. Definitely would recommend, 10/10

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕
𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

╔════════════╗
{Virgo☼~Libra☽~Agnostic}
Waddup, I'm Kate, and all i ever do
is eat cheerios and mac and cheese
and play minecraft (unironically).
I love music! i play guitar and i'm
in pit percussion for marching band.
ABIIOR tour, May 18th 2019

{INFP~She/Her~Dumb}
╚════════════╝
//𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕤//
╔════════════╗
My Tumblr | My Favorite Songs
♫My jams♫ | Sig Base | Absolute Bop

╚════════════╝
𝕄𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕤
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Kate :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CoffeeGamer » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:33 am

Kate.The.Idiot wrote:My all time favorite game is Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. It's such a beautiful game, it was animated by Studio Ghibli if that tells you anything. The story is quite good and the characters are hilarious, and the voice acting is wonderful. Most of the game is puzzles and combat, along with the storyline and it all flows together quite well, I'd recommend playing it before the second game FINALLY comes out next January. Definitely would recommend, 10/10

Sound like a nice game. I like puzzle games a lot. Combat, it depends. I have a weak stomach. If it doesn't show really gorey things I will be okay ^^
I really like voice acting, they do it so smooth! Oo, funny characters, it's been a while since I've played games with funny characters.

CoffeeGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kate :) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:34 am

CleoKamiya2003 wrote:
Kate.The.Idiot wrote:My all time favorite game is Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. It's such a beautiful game, it was animated by Studio Ghibli if that tells you anything. The story is quite good and the characters are hilarious, and the voice acting is wonderful. Most of the game is puzzles and combat, along with the storyline and it all flows together quite well, I'd recommend playing it before the second game FINALLY comes out next January. Definitely would recommend, 10/10

Sound like a nice game. I like puzzle games a lot. Combat, it depends. I have a weak stomach. If it doesn't show really gorey things I will be okay ^^
I really like voice acting, they do it so smooth! Oo, funny characters, it's been a while since I've played games with funny characters.

Ah don't worry. I'm pretty sure it's a childrens game (a quite difficult one at that) and there's no blood or anything at all C:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕
𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

╔════════════╗
{Virgo☼~Libra☽~Agnostic}
Waddup, I'm Kate, and all i ever do
is eat cheerios and mac and cheese
and play minecraft (unironically).
I love music! i play guitar and i'm
in pit percussion for marching band.
ABIIOR tour, May 18th 2019

{INFP~She/Her~Dumb}
╚════════════╝
//𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕤//
╔════════════╗
My Tumblr | My Favorite Songs
♫My jams♫ | Sig Base | Absolute Bop

╚════════════╝
𝕄𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕤
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Kate :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:55 pm

sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me