Describe your favourite things and make them sound terrible

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re:

Postby Iseeasong » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:21 am

typo wrote:
        tiny space gremlin ruins everything. a kid attempts to fight him. they are both chumps.

six brothers do stuff. theyre charming. that's it

group of friends. great buddies. four of em. nice.
        red boy leaves and comes back. hes a criminal. bad red boy.
        red boy picks on blue boy... he tries to murder everyone with a big robot
        and gets beaten down .... bye red boy

really bad grandpa and anxious grandson........ IN SPACE!!!!

small pink circle punches and devours things

I think the last two are Rick and Morty and Kirby.
Iseeasong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Describe your favourite things and make them sound terri

Postby FeelGood2D » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:06 am

1. band run by blind idiot, satanist who has a problem with blind idiot, cinnamon roll that can and will take you down, and a marshmallow in need of anger management classes.
2. 8000 page meme comic about time travel and aliens, known for making no sense
3. Angsty Cat Discourse and Politics™
4. and finally, a novel/musical that includes a breadsticks meme gone wrong, historical love triangles, and a pair of Totally Not Gay bros that just end up dying anyway
just call me dents • she/they • i like gorillaz and homestuck way too much • check out my art shop or my characters.

ImageImageImage
FeelGood2D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snakeman » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:47 pm

Nitro Indigo wrote:
dukaalmaar wrote:
2) A hunk of a certain kind of wood that has some metal parts with wires strung on them sticking out of it. The wires are plucked with a bit of plastic and it makes the strings vibrate which in turn creates sound

3) A website where you collect pixelated dragons and dress them up in funny clothes and feed them. Some people take it to the next level and subject their dragon hoard to the magic and wonder of photoshop.

2 is a guitar, and I think 3 is Flight Rising or Dragon Cave?

Yeah! And it was Flight Rising c:
snakeman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:11 am

An egotistical jerk who has never been nice to anyone gets stuck in a small town full of one-note characters, has to do community service because that's an exciting premise, and becomes best friends with an annoying idiot. And just wait until you see the sequel!
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aph-yolobro » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:30 am

FeelGood2D wrote:1. band run by blind idiot, satanist who has a problem with blind idiot, cinnamon roll that can and will take you down, and a marshmallow in need of anger management classes.
4. and finally, a novel/musical that includes a breadsticks meme gone wrong, historical love triangles, and a pair of Totally Not Gay bros that just end up dying anyway

2 is totally homestuck, and is 4 undertale?
welp
aph-yolobro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aph-yolobro » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:31 am

Nitro Indigo wrote:An egotistical jerk who has never been nice to anyone gets stuck in a small town full of one-note characters, has to do community service because that's an exciting premise, and becomes best friends with an annoying idiot. And just wait until you see the sequel!

Thats Cars, right haha!
welp
aph-yolobro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:33 am

aph-yolobro wrote:
Nitro Indigo wrote:An egotistical jerk who has never been nice to anyone gets stuck in a small town full of one-note characters, has to do community service because that's an exciting premise, and becomes best friends with an annoying idiot. And just wait until you see the sequel!

Thats Cars, right haha!

Correct!
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FeelGood2D » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:15 am

aph-yolobro wrote:
FeelGood2D wrote:1. band run by blind idiot, satanist who has a problem with blind idiot, cinnamon roll that can and will take you down, and a marshmallow in need of anger management classes.

2's right but 4 actually isn't undertale
just call me dents • she/they • i like gorillaz and homestuck way too much • check out my art shop or my characters.

ImageImageImage
FeelGood2D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aph-yolobro » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:28 am

FeelGood2D wrote:
aph-yolobro wrote:

2's right but 4 actually isn't undertale

Well hek :lol:
welp
aph-yolobro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:34 am

● Songs that are basically people screaming and a lot of loud noise on the background.

● Tv shows that take FOREVER and make you waste a lot of time just to see what will be the stupid end- and find out that the end will only MAYBE happen in 500 years.
They also include things that are so simple to do that even we can do, but the characters take several episodes to figure it out.

● Songs with sad and depressing lyrics that don't match their happy and cheerful melody and always end up with the listener either sad or mad about life.

● A game where you adopt images once a month. That's it. This is the game, enter once a month and get new images.

Oh gosh, this is so good xD