Describe your favourite things and make them sound terrible

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Describe your favourite things and make them sound terri

Postby abxy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:30 pm

1 - A boy wakes up in a hospital in a weird city. He nearly dies and then attempts to kill the person who saved him. He is promptly beaten up in the manga aisle of a store by said person's friend, who is a furry.

2 - Girl makes pact with demon. Girl does not word her side correctly. Girl ends up destroying everything.

3 - Some people die, they get stuck in a loop, somehow get out of the loop, oh woah now they have powers and red eyes dang that's sweet. There are snakes too.

4 - Four kids play a game. Twelve aliens play a game. Everyone dies.

5 - Cephalopods argue over what colour they should paint the floor.

6 - Doctor tries to find a cure for death, the doctor does not listen to instructions, doctor dies, doctor meets demon, doctor is now a zombie.

7 - Boy moves into a cruddy convenience store. Said boy sees ghosts and meets other people that see ghosts, and then he fights some ghosts too.

8 - Social worker moves into a place with monsters and one of them is a hipster.

9 - A girl tried to do her laundry, but instead she ended up with a spooky green arm light and time travel.

10 - Baseball player smacks world into nonexistence with the help of hula hoops.

11 - Two men running a call-in radio show try to stay on topic but end up talking about UFOs, raccoons, and personal problems instead. They seemingly give up on the whole "staying on topic" part.
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:17 pm

1 - Child has prophetic nightmares and has to save his land from an evil overlord who somehow overthrew the king under his nose. While a Princess bosses him around then eventually gets herself kidnapped forcing you to save her and then afterward realizing that he couldn't have risen to the power he has had you left well enough alone.

2 - 15 children get trapped in a school and can't get out unless they get killed or solve a varying amount of murders. The blood is pepto bismol and the headmaster is a black and white teddybear who is borderline psychotic.

3- Angel who cant fly is tasked with flying and saving the world.

4- You trap creatures in a ball and they fight so you can become champion.

5- Stupid protagonist still can't win the league no matter how much he's been training and has been stuck at the age of ten forever. You'd think this would be a groundhog day but nope. He's still ten. This has been going on for 19 years.

6- Dog demon and human female from the future scream each other's names over and over and they both nearly die several times. Bonus: The Dog demon is on the Tsundere side of the spectrum.

7- Two males and one female go look for lost gems because some strange shadow blob broke it and took over the land.

8 - Humans who can turn into weapons and humans who cant team up and try to defeat those who want to eat the souls of the normalers.

Speaking of Normalers.

9 - Pretty boys sit with pretty girls and entertain them over cake and tea while the main character sits and questions her life decisions and how she got into this mess with blackmail.

10 - Human countries doing every day normal things while the timeline skips all over the place leaving you wondering why this is even a thing.

11 - Five kids with wings fly places and nearly kill themselves and a bunch of other people while the main lead has a voice in her head.

12 - You move in with a bunch of animals and do random tasks usually recieving clothes as your reward.

I'm not your protagonist I'm not even my own
I don't know anything I don't even know what I don't know

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

╔══════════════╗
Name: Shadow
Profile: Judai/Jaden Yuki
Previous: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Call me anything though! So be creative!
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

The artificial way the sunlight bounces off of
g̸̢̮̥̏͝l̷͔̘͍̑̍͝ì̶̛̠̖̒t̸̢̰̩̀̔̾̕c̴̨̘͌̄̈́̿h̶̡͙͔̫̆͜͝í̴̝̎͛̀n̵̡̘̰̈́̔ḡ̷̢̨̫̬̓̀ leaves

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zexalii » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:35 am

hazel corazones wrote:4 - Four kids play a game. Twelve aliens play a game. Everyone dies.

HOMESTUCK!!!
Vector • he/it • adult
Zexalii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSocks » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:48 am

YourOldPalBendy wrote:Guy wants his OC to be real. Asks his Buddy Satan for help.

Bendy and the Ink Machine I think! Ahhhh I love that game this description made me laugh!

here we go:
1. large swarm of cats who hunt and fight everyday and occasionally talk to dead cats (book series)
2. anthropomorphic animals who one day decided to hunt down some drug dealers (movie)
3. war lots of war then this lady with some magical powers kills this other really old (like centuries old) guy and happily ever after (movie)
4. a childish guy, a lady tall blue hair, a delinquent, an annoying little-miss-know-it-all and a baby who doesn't talk (tv show)
5. fast guy who wears a red suit that looks like power rangers but is not power rangers (superhero)
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx

im electric, a romantic cliché
    heather • löded diper fanatic
    im an art student, hoping to do
    something that i like. talk to me
    about film books music anything.
    i listen to a ton of rock and indie
    bands, if you like declan mckenna
    wolf alice nothing but thieves
    lorde the strokes florence + the
    machine we are friends, it is the
    law. uh i wish i had some fish
    discord [#6740] insta spotify
xxxxxx
BananaSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ariaawakened » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:33 am

Men look for girl while making tough choices

Girl fights her way to the top

Dragons that have prophecies related to them fight a lot Guessed

Shoot thousands for the sole reason of getting to a chair while running from the police. And most of the time, you don't even sit on the chair, you reset time with it.

G U N

Family get their lives torn apart by a blue man, a lute, and dancing

A child cries everywhere and on everything.

Oh hey! A cute magical girl webco- oh they're all dead
Last edited by ariaawakened on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:03 am, edited 8 times in total.
i have o n e chance
take one q u i c k glance
this last s a c r i f i c e i take one final dance

(=)==\/==(=)

queen/scom / she/it
signature quotes are from not today by familyjules + adriana figueroa

(=)==\ /==(=)

everything must come to an end
your time will come too
but it's not today
ariaawakened

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zexalii » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:12 am

scomeau wrote:
Dragons that have prophecies related to them fight a lot

Wings of Fire?
Vector • he/it • adult
Zexalii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ariaawakened » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Firestrike! wrote:
scomeau wrote:
Dragons that have prophecies related to them fight a lot

Wings of Fire?

Yep!
i have o n e chance
take one q u i c k glance
this last s a c r i f i c e i take one final dance

(=)==\/==(=)

queen/scom / she/it
signature quotes are from not today by familyjules + adriana figueroa

(=)==\ /==(=)

everything must come to an end
your time will come too
but it's not today
ariaawakened

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charrington » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:16 pm

Mine are all books oops-

1. A bunch of boys are stuck on a deserted island after a plane crash. Everything goes wrong.
2. Guy who is supposed to burn books talks to this girl and suddenly realizes that books aren't that bad.
3. Two rebels fall in love, but they get busted by their "ally" and a "shopkeeper."
4. A guy who thinks in terms of Shakespeare leaves his home, realizes that the dystopia he moved into is trash, and leaves that dystopia for a lighthouse.
5. The life of a guy who claims to have traveled through time and met weird aliens turns out to be strangely interesting (and also tragic if you look into it).

These probably aren't even all of my favorites, just ones that I could think of descriptions for haha-
we shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.
---
rusty // any pronouns (she/they most common) // adult // aro ace // INTJ // classic lit + biology enthusiast
charrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:29 pm

BirdTrash wrote:1. A bunch of boys are stuck on a deserted island after a plane crash. Everything goes wrong.

Oh gosh, that's Lord of the Flies, right? Haha I had to read that for school.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心裡學 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:17 pm

WinterSerperior wrote:1 - Child has prophetic nightmares and has to save his land from an evil overlord who somehow overthrew the king under his nose. While a Princess bosses him around then eventually gets herself kidnapped forcing you to save her and then afterward realizing that he couldn't have risen to the power he has had you left well enough alone.

2 - 15 children get trapped in a school and can't get out unless they get killed or solve a varying amount of murders. The blood is pepto bismol and the headmaster is a black and white teddybear who is borderline psychotic.

3- Angel who cant fly is tasked with flying and saving the world.

4- You trap creatures in a ball and they fight so you can become champion.

5- Stupid protagonist still can't win the league no matter how much he's been training and has been stuck at the age of ten forever. You'd think this would be a groundhog day but nope. He's still ten. This has been going on for 19 years.

6- Dog demon and human female from the future scream each other's names over and over and they both nearly die several times. Bonus: The Dog demon is on the Tsundere side of the spectrum.

7- Two males and one female go look for lost gems because some strange shadow blob broke it and took over the land.

8 - Humans who can turn into weapons and humans who cant team up and try to defeat those who want to eat the souls of the normalers.

Speaking of Normalers.

9 - Pretty boys sit with pretty girls and entertain them over cake and tea while the main character sits and questions her life decisions and how she got into this mess with blackmail.

10 - Human countries doing every day normal things while the timeline skips all over the place leaving you wondering why this is even a thing.

11 - Five kids with wings fly places and nearly kill themselves and a bunch of other people while the main lead has a voice in her head.

12 - You move in with a bunch of animals and do random tasks usually recieving clothes as your reward.

Either 4 or 5 is Pokémon, 8 is Madoka Magica, 9 is Ouran High School Host Club, 10 is Hetalia, 11 is Maximum Ride.

Here are mine (not all of them are of the same media):
1. Elementary school girl is forced to look for magic cards she accidentally scattered. Assisted by a flying plushie, a best friend who fawns over her, a boy who you'd think is gay or later on bi but is actually straight the entire time, and a pretty teacher.

2. Princess-turned-barmaid/waitress teams up with bartender, pig, big girl, small boy, guy who gets impaled too many times, and an emotionless guy to fight the corrupt kingdom.

3. Handicapped boy meets his senpai and becomes un-handicapped and can now be with the top students among his peers and fulfill his dreams.

4. Teen becomes boy, is hunting down perpetrators for 800+ episodes (and counting!) to make them un-boy him.

5. A light-hearted, multi-dimensional "let's hunt down feathers" quest turns dark pretty fast as storyline proceeds to torture characters and create paradoxes until incomprehensible.

6. Shut-in spills his soda, now he's got to deal with red-eyed, jacket-wearing kids with snakes.

7. Site/game where you're a rodent that parkours its way to get cheese and bring it back to hole. Actually not that kid-friendly.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• cpop, kpop & idol survival show enthusiast •
• 別再怕我受傷害 / 心理戰用在這未免太見外 --

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me