Describe your favourite things and make them sound terrible

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Describe your favourite things and make them sound terri

Postby cervidae » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:16 pm

1: the concept of color is dead and everyone who sees it starts vibrating. throat infection grows wings, and tom nook steals faces and sells them for way more than they're worth on eBay. the locals are literally sportacus and enter the interdimensional witness protection program because of sugar.
this is all because tom nook left the tv on so you have to turn it off

2: the powerpuff girls, this time they're hot, and they were kicked out of daycare for their killer fashion sense . now they start their first day of third grade. they grow up so fast! living in a church gives you great social skills

3: survival just got worse. a game where acid rain is real and you kill slugs with how SALTY YOU GET FROM DYING LOOKING AT YOU UNDERHANG

4; watch as an albino demon mass murderer who's also a jeweler becomes god's dad for exactly a week before the edgy protagonist reloads their save file because they didn't press b hard enough to keep their waifu from evolving.
Last edited by cervidae on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

♡ inactive account
dv

cervidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HarryPotterz » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:49 am

Fairy tail. A bunch of lame kids who think they are powerful and go on a bunch of lame quests so they can get money. There's the stripper, the fire eater who gets motion sick, the girl who thinks she is so hot and tries to make the things she buys cheaper because she is "hot." Oh did I mention the crazy cake lady and the talking cat? Xd

Naruto. (Gosh I'm just doing animes) the weird 12 year old who nobody likes because he is some giant fox who killed a bunch of people. He, snape and billboard brow go on some adventures and almost die everytime.

K I'm done
Hallo. You can trade me I might accept if I like it. I like animals with cool designs like my Dreamies. If you wanna gift me you can I will be happy with anything. I have a lot of animals on my wishlist so yea. c: :3 FAIRY TAIL!! Please follow my art insta, it would mean a lot xdhttps://www.instagram.com/cassie.artz/
HarryPotterz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zexalii » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:53 am

Some kids play a game that causes the end of the world. Then they meet aliens. This one demon dog thing is trying to kill everyone. Then everyone dies. Multiple times.
Vector • he/it • adult
Zexalii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cervidae » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:01 am

Firestrike! wrote:Some kids play a game that causes the end of the world. Then they meet aliens. This one demon dog thing is trying to kill everyone. Then everyone dies. Multiple times.

so much homestuck i love

♡ inactive account
dv

cervidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bookworm5515 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:51 pm

Game: A bunch of teens basically brainwash criminals into confessing their crimes. Then they fight a god.

Web Serial: A girl gets superpowers from a dead space-whale and eventually kills another space-whale.
Bookworm5515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ! honeysuckle ! » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:56 pm

Food: Brown, squishy and warm.
Movie: A girl falls down a hole and cries a river of tears and does a bunch of other stuff.
! honeysuckle !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:22 am

I'm guessing for the food its a Brownie? Don't know what the movie is.
Adults who live in a world full of blocks that go on journeys and fight things where someone dies 10% of the time and a zombie almost always ends up getting stabbed in the head. Oh, and also alot of fighting and the end of the 1st part of the 2nd season ends like Attack On Titan.
Normal Highschool girls meet a cute creature that ends up stealing their souls and making them get vanquished.
A sandbox game made of blocks where farm animals walk over what your trying to create and monsters kill you if your a noob. Also there is spawn limits and the first night the max amount of monsters come out. Good luck! c:

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: all im saying is kendrick should think abt callin up megan

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zexalii » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:51 am

PAMA wrote:I'm guessing for the food its a Brownie? Don't know what the movie is.
Adults who live in a world full of blocks that go on journeys and fight things where someone dies 10% of the time and a zombie almost always ends up getting stabbed in the head. Oh, and also alot of fighting and the end of the 1st part of the 2nd season ends like Attack On Titan.
Normal Highschool girls meet a cute creature that ends up stealing their souls and making them get vanquished.
A sandbox game made of blocks where farm animals walk over what your trying to create and monsters kill you if your a noob. Also there is spawn limits and the first night the max amount of monsters come out. Good luck! c:

1. I'm not sure
2. Madoka Magica?
3. Minecraft?
Vector • he/it • adult
Zexalii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:58 am

A bunch of students are trapped in a school. There's a robot stuffed bear there too. People die.

A tortured girl gets killed in an accident caused by her ex-best friend and makes a deal with the devil. A few days later she becomes a demon.

People's faces are being stolen and a talking charm forces you to save the world.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YourOldPalBendy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:39 pm

Guy wants his OC to be real. Asks his Buddy Satan for help.

Mouse. And Glitter. Sometimes singing.

This is really weird and there are triangles watching you everywhere you go.
YourOldPalBendy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me