DC Comics- Who do you ship?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

DC Comics- Who do you ship?

Postby Silent Mist » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:10 am

Lately, I have been talking with a few friends about who we ship in the DC comics books, whether or not they actually had a thing. Now the real question is, who do you ship? Who makes a good couple in your mind? Who is destined to be together?

Feel free to also talk about who should not be together. I love hearing opinions about this.

Obviously, we know at least one couple that I shift, even if it is a damaging relationship. I love Harley Quinn.
Silent Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DC Comics- Who do you ship?

Postby Silent Mist » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:15 pm

Bump
Silent Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:28 am

ok so i'm the type who could ship anything logical, so it's impossible to count all the possibilities.
but halbarry? omg. that's a ship i shall go down with. it's even confirmed canon on that one earth so nobody can judge meeeee
xxx
x
sun/sol - enby he/they - minsexual - mentally disabled

x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silent Mist » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:56 am

Hallbarry?

I also ship Catwoman and batman. Even nightwing with Starfire. Their breakup broke my heart
Silent Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mahaut » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Wouuuw so here I come crashing the party! I'm an old school DC fan so just asume everything is pre-new 52, for symplicity. Also I am a trashy queer so sorry in advance if I traumatise your mind with some lgbtqa ship. I

In the batfamily:
Nightwing - Every red head ever, but mostly Barbara, Kory, Wally and Roy.
Jason - ... Mostly Cassandra, sometime Tim.
Tim - TIM AND KON ARE MY BABY OTP HAAAAS BABY GAY HERO I LOVE THEM!! Also Stephanie is wonderfull with him. Basically everyone is good with my fav robin.
Damien- colins. Because he really only like colins.
Bruce- Catwoman and no one else. They are true in my book.
Harley Quinn- I LIKE HER WITH POISON IVY A WHOLE LOT!! But she's also lovely with her mister J.

In the justice league:
-BOOSTER GOLD AND BLUE BEETLES!!!! I will ship them to hell and back and prove you that they are true love.
-Lois Lane and Superman. Dhu.
-Green Arrow with either black canary or Hal Jordan. Because those lantern are gaaaay.
- Hal with barry is also very good in my book. As long as he's gay after all...

Other ship:
-I WILL GO DOWN WITH CATMAN AND DEADSHOT I SWEAR THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!!!
-Bane with any loving woman seriously someone give him a hug.
-All the flash's rogue in one big pile of gay.
-I secretly ship Starfire and Raven from teen titans.
-Generally everyone x everyone is fair game to me.
Mahaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:07 pm

ohhh wow, i gotta raise my hat for you pal.
'cause those are some fine ships you got there.

to be completely honest, i never thought i'd find
someone like you 'round these corners.

ps. those lanterns are very gay.
xxx
x

x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mahaut » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:31 am

Wooow a fan of gay lanterns!!!

Personally my fav is Guy Gardner, but I have a hard time shiping that lovely piece of [censored] with anyone. I am a justice league america trash. What are your fav series?

Also Halbarry is good but but Halolliver. I think Flash and Green even had a fight to know who was Barry bff?

Anyway even if I like my gay stuff I also like het and les. Also wich there was more canon queer couple. Aside from our Autority boys and our lovely batwoman (she and Rene are just perfect in my book), who else do we have?

and Booster gold/Blue beetle. I'm sorry DC but you don't almost destroy the world for one person if you don't love them.
Mahaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silent Mist » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:09 pm

Man I bow to that. Those are great ships. I also ship Ivy and Harley a bi . There relationship is very cute.

Starfire and raven is cute!! Ahh!!! I didn't picture a lot of these to be honest but I am so glad you posted this!
Silent Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:13 pm

@mahaut,

gay lanterns = best lanterns.

i don't know how widely you meant when you said "series", but first and foremost
i'd look up anything with parallax in it. which brings up the tears of a halollie supporter.....
oh my god zero hour destroyed me a little from the inside. otherwise i don't read too much,
just some i manage to find without too much effort, because i wouldn't know where to start.
because, there. are. so. many. to even begin with. so most of my knowledge comes from
research in regards of that, however i've watched nearly every actually watchable animated
stuff. gltas is obviously the best. because i love my space cop babies.

yeahhh i think bar and ollie fight over hal a lot. the two despise each other because they
watch the world through completely different point of views and therefore their conflicts are
reasonable. that's the sole reason i will never understand what cw's flarrow-verse is on
about, but it's their take on it so... i guess they're permitted to do whatever.

and then hal just flies over to whichever happens to fit his motivation at the moment pffft.
like, "do i wish to respect the law or nah" yet he still puts on a show of his own geez

but that's the reason i love him so much though?? ?

i haven't kept watch on canonically queer people because i haven't seen it as a necessity.
coming up with theories is way much more interesting yet i still respect each canon ship, as well.

i also ship ivy + harley. they're pretty cute together.
xxx
x

x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silent Mist » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:19 am

I'm gonna be honest here, I kind of ship Joker and Batman. They already have a crazy relationship, both of them being equally crazy just portraying it in different ways. They both went mad over one bad day, Batman's parents dying and the jokers heist leading to him falling into the pit of chemicals. They feed off of each other. I wonder what a relationship with them would really be like.
Silent Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me