Movies you dislike

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Movies you dislike

Postby ☠puppy gutz!☠ » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:51 am

the cube trilogy omg,,, i have no idea how it's a cult classic,, i see so much praise for it but like its six hours of people inside a giant maze cube?? it's less gory saw and less, well, hellish, hellraiser????

edit: BAHDHDAJFHJ i jsut scrolled up and saw someone else mention cube im cackling

about dolly wrote:DOLLY'S SIG IS A WIP I GOT BORED OF IT <3
☠puppy gutz!☠

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainAltenor » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:39 pm

Avengers: Endgame, and No Time to Die.

It's not because they're bad movies- I actually quite liked them at first. But seeing your childhood heroes die right in front of your eyes really does something to you.
Last edited by CaptainAltenor on Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I'm going to be perfectly frank, I haven't got a clue as to what else to put down here. Instead, please enjoy this dress-up for the time being.
CaptainAltenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrypticCreatureOwO » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:11 pm

Literally any and all fast and furious movies. I watched 2 of 'em once bc my friend loved them but never again.
CrypticCreatureOwO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OreoToons » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:51 am

I really hated the garfield movie, how come odie isn't Cgi like Garfield. It just doesn't make sense to me. :l
OreoToons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:50 am

saw 3 has to be the worst movie in the whole series . i know we talk down on jigsaw and spiral but i think they work if you dont take them seriously (from what i hears because . i refuse to watch them) but saw 3 is like. boring. they threw away clever writing and quick editing in favor of an hour of torture . and the unnecesary nudity was so weird ? the deleted scene with amanda and adam was genuinely better than the entire movie and i dont know why it was removed ?? like when jeff appeared in saw 4 i genuinely had no idea who he was because the movie was so boring that i forgot there was a main character, which is crazy because i LOVE the saw mcs (adam, lawrence, hoffman, strahm, even rigg man, i love those guys)
i would rather be put into a saw trap than watch saw 3 again lol everytime i ask my friends which saw i should watch irs like "1, 2, 4, 5-" LMAOO

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:33 pm

all the scream movies. never seen a single minute of them but god do i hate them, i cannot stand that blonde guy and i am filled with rage whenever i see ghostface, one of those things that i heard so much of that i just became a hater. usually if something is popular i don't automatically hate it, it was something childish i did when i was younger but now i actually give it a chance first, but i dont hate scream because its popular, i hate scream because of the amount of people who told me to watch it, that it's so good, that i seem like the type of person to watch it, or assuming ive seen it already. the hate started ironically, like yeah, i dont care about this series, but it's done nothing to me. than about 7 people in one week told me to watch the movie. nail on the coffin is when my mom bought me a scream shirt knowing damn well i've only seen saw. i've had enough of these movies, i am so sick and tired of hearing about them. i dont care about scream. currently, the only horror movie i plan to watch that isnt saw is insidious, and thats because leigh whannell is in it. the only scream thing i like is the dbd fanart of ghostface and amanda from saw in her pig outfit, i think it's really cute how the dbd fandom headcanons them as besties and i do like ghostface there, but that is literally it. screw scream man

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fixmein45 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:35 pm

the 2019 addams family movie makes me VISCERALLY angry. i mean the animation. Come on. Why does it look like that. Wow.
fixmein45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skrundle » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:56 pm

moana: mid tier movie that was way overhyped because people will greedily consume anything that has a dash of shallow plot with "feelz". also the music was terrible by classic disney standards. when and why did we switch from magnificent orchestral ballads to bubblegum pop songs?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jo | she/her | INFP

autistic adult, west coast USA
musician - flutist & pianist
i love cats, digital art, and miku
don't be shy! i don't bite ♥︎

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

skrundle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MandaMouzer » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:47 pm

Please don't shoot me but I really didn't like the latest animated Adam's Family movies... We get it Wednesday, your parents let you get babysat by a black widow, but still...its getting really, really, old.
MandaMouzer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albionfae » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:45 am

The last of the Mohicans, imho it's much overrated; the music is the only part I liked (and it wasn't even relevant to the main focus of the movie since it was about Native Americans and it was celtic music????), but as I suspected it was based on a victorian novel so that explains a lot of issues :lol:
Albionfae

I would appreciate if you visit my dragon babies!
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage Image
Albionfae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me