Star wars: Up coming movies. (Spoilers)

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Star wars: Up coming movies. (Spoilers)

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:33 pm

I thought Rey was going to join him, after their fight; I myself probably would have, tbh, even if only to calm his evil plans down a tad XD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dotdottdoot » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Ranger of the North wrote:
I thought Rey was going to join him, after their fight; I myself probably would have, tbh, even if only to calm his evil plans down a tad XD

Me too.
Like come on Rey, I dare say this but think like Jar Jar.
When Quai saves his life he was his servent.
Well supposed to be anyway.
Quai died soon after.
But that’s not the point.
Ok?
Kylo saved your life.
Are you forgetting that.
No?
Good.
But seriously rey should have joined him I feel so sad. And I agree if rey joined Kylo he wouldn’t be as harsh.
dotdottdoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:18 am

aye ive not read any of this fourm, but anyone with me that luke wasn't written well and they just wanted to get rid of him in the last jedi ??
Like i don;t think it was exactly his character to do what he did
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:06 am

I thought it was in character, I really liked what they did with him. He had a pretty honorable send off, and I think it was a good move since Mark Hamil is getting older, y'know? It didn't really feel so much like they were just trying to get rid of him. To me, Han Solo's death felt a lot like they were just doing it to get rid of him, but Luke felt really peaceful and appropriate to me.

I think it'd be cool if Rey joined Kylo, too. I'm fine with it going either way. I just want them to lead something together and be cute.
[center] ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ✦𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫.✦ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:11 am

fair point, but even mark said he didn't like the script and believes a jedi like him wouldn't have given up so easily
i think it got better by the end yeah, but the start was a little meh for me,

I think they might join sides tbh, but i'm not sure they'll end up a couple ?? idk kinda ship it tho :P
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:23 am

really? I thought he ended up warming up to it and accepting Rian's ideas. Mark Hamil is so cute tho. I love watching interviews with him in it, and how he always refers to "I" when he's talking about Luke and "My nephew" when he's talking about Kylo. Like he really, truly absorbed it into his life.

i ship it so hard it's actually ridiculous
[center] ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ✦𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫.✦ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dotdottdoot » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:35 am

Is it bad that I bought 2 boxes of a specific type of cereal solely because one had rey at the front and one had Kylo st the front? They were tlj themed cereal boxes.
dotdottdoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UR Kob » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:57 pm

MARK HAMILL IS AMAZING, oh my god! I love him. I follow him on twitter and his tweets never fail to brighten up my day! Its great how close he is with the role of Luke.

Mark initially did not like where Rian was taking Luke at all, but he has stated since then that after much thought about it he takes back what he had said. He was/is just really passionate about the character. I've read quite a few articles that defend the way Luke behaved, and I can link them (bc honestly they explain stuff better than me), but the jist of it was: He was dealing with the fact that he was a legend, the whole survival of the Jedi Order was on his shoulders. Kylo turning would mean Luke was a failure. And like every normal human being, Luke makes mistakes. That fleeting moment of wanting to kill Kylo, was a mistake. And he regretted it for the rest of his life. He becomes a broken man because he's not the OP, always up to the take Luke that we know. He's grown older, kinda wiser (lol @ the tree fire scene). I think it humanizes him in a way. He's not the legend he's all cracked up to be, he's human. That's the take I see anyway ^-^ I do wish though, that maybe he died in the next movie bc it wouldve felt more complete? Idk, his send off was great though, under the Twin Suns //cries

On a different note, LOL it definitely is not bad at all that you bought those cereals. BUY ALL OF THEM. Every. Last. One of them.
Pet's name: Bean
UR Kob

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby higgle » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:17 pm

I want Rey and Kylo together SOOOO bad.
a pathological people pleaser

rea / she/her / taylor swift <3

───────
higgle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dotdottdoot » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:58 am

xKobiee wrote:MARK HAMILL IS AMAZING, oh my god! I love him. I follow him on twitter and his tweets never fail to brighten up my day! Its great how close he is with the role of Luke.

Mark initially did not like where Rian was taking Luke at all, but he has stated since then that after much thought about it he takes back what he had said. He was/is just really passionate about the character. I've read quite a few articles that defend the way Luke behaved, and I can link them (bc honestly they explain stuff better than me), but the jist of it was: He was dealing with the fact that he was a legend, the whole survival of the Jedi Order was on his shoulders. Kylo turning would mean Luke was a failure. And like every normal human being, Luke makes mistakes. That fleeting moment of wanting to kill Kylo, was a mistake. And he regretted it for the rest of his life. He becomes a broken man because he's not the OP, always up to the take Luke that we know. He's grown older, kinda wiser (lol @ the tree fire scene). I think it humanizes him in a way. He's not the legend he's all cracked up to be, he's human. That's the take I see anyway ^-^ I do wish though, that maybe he died in the next movie bc it wouldve felt more complete? Idk, his send off was great though, under the Twin Suns //cries

On a different note, LOL it definitely is not bad at all that you bought those cereals. BUY ALL OF THEM. Every. Last. One of them.

I will create my army and terminate all other cereal boxes.
dotdottdoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me