RED vs. BLUE V.2! <3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: RED vs. BLUE V.2! <3

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:45 pm

A good wash centric fic with no tuckington - Finding Agent Washington
Its got some flyoming, yorkalina and matthew/bitters

The matthew and bitters ship maybe cannon because in the S13 ending episode, while church is giving his speech and its panning through everyone, they're holding hands in the pelican.
But it may of been a platonic thing too.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Oooh i probably missed that one bc i see its a wip and i usually sort by completed fics lol but i will def check it out

However right now im going to sleep bc its 12:46 am and i have a 7:30 alarm for my 9am class soooo yeah

It was great to meet you all im sure it will be great to get to know u!!
(also if any of u wanna join an rvb discord hmu the one im in is kinda largely dead and could use some new members)
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark Shavings » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:10 pm

AgentWashingtub wrote:i saw an opportunity to change my user and i took it... i have no regrets...

tbh the only ships i see as being canon are chex, yorkalina, and [spoiler for season 15] grimmons is looking a lot more likely recently. i've never understood shippers who insist their ship is canon when it's not confirmed. i mean i like lolix as a concept (but for some reason always forget it when i'm listing my ships? wth) but i don't think it was canon, in fact i actually mostly read aus when it comes to lolix... if it's not confirmed it's not canon and some shippers need to learn the definition of canon

edit: also I love your username and signature, have you ever listened to any of the RVB fansongs by Allegrolite on SoundCloud? Their song about Felix "The McScouty Rap" is so hilarious and i love it

I agree with all of this. I absolutely hate it when people say their ship is canon when it is not. Then yell at you for disagreeing, I mean, hell, you don't even have to agree with canon ships. Let people ship what they want. For Lolix I enjoy AUs most often because in the Canon verse it can be a very unhealthy thing. But I'll get into that rant another day. And yes, I love that song and that artist in general,
Shark Shavings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:28 pm

As a fellow ace hc-ing Wash as ace, I too get v excited when people hc him as ace! I'm also just very much like him so it's nice to have one more thing in common. And the freckles hc is a fav too omg I know <3

The pelican hand holding scene will be my favorite till the day I die no matter how it's meant. I love contact. Hugs and hand holds yes pls.

I may hit u up later for the discord if you don't see this bc I am learning to use discord and I like it ^^
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:34 pm

I have a dis as well. :3

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark Shavings » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:45 pm

I love freckled, ace, Wash. It's pretty great. I also have the unpopular opinion of an Ace Felix which I enjoy to use in some of my RPs but not very often. Though it is only one version of many many HC Felixs. I have several HC version of several characters.
It's kinda fun as a contrast to the fandom norm. I have a discord too if you wanna hit me up with the information.
Shark Shavings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:38 am

awesome, since several ppl want it ill just drop the link here - https://discord.gg/AuRYwfp

ace felix sounds like a good headcanon,, i also dont headcanon it in canon but i read this au lolix fic where felix was very adhd and it wasnt "canon" in the fic but i had a headcanon for it lol

and yeah canon lolix especially at the end of s13 would Not have been healthy but aus are great, for example that one earlier with probably-adhd felix. i also sometimes read canonverse lolix set earlier in time or sometimes after [SPOILERS FOR S13] felix's death [END SPOILER] but yeah au lolix is the best
Last edited by AgentWashingtub on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark Shavings » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:47 am

Yep! I have very strong feelings about unhealthy ships. I feel that its okay to have those ships as long as you are not romanticizing the unhealthiness of it and you realized the one or all of the characters are bad and you don't make them a "precious cinnamon roll who didn't do anything wrong" It's okay to like bad characters, you're not saying everything they do is okay, you are enjoying the character (and ship) as they are. So I tend to like Lolix as an AU or at the very least a timeline divergence. But I do enjoy people who explore the unhealthiness of the ship and give character building based after that. Chorus Arch, Canon-verse Lolix is unhealthy and that's okay.
Headcanons are a funny thing
Shark Shavings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:57 am

they are. my THIRD favorite headcanon is that wash's actual last name is washington just bc i think it would be hilarious
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:14 pm

i,,, changed my signature

u ever just,,, wanna yell abt how much u love ur fave bc I DO
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me