【ˡᵃᵈʸ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳᶳ】- ♚

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: 【ˡᵃᵈʸ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳᶳ】- ♚

Postby StarWithRockDots » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:40 pm

♚ - username - ♚
SilverStärlight

♚ - favorite game(s) - ♚
I have many games and series I'm fond of, including (but not limited to, and in no particular order) EarthBound/Mother, Pokémon, Splatoon, Fire Emblem, Minecraft, and, of course, ARMS--my competitive game of choice. (That colorful, menacing mad scientist lady in my avvie and such is actually my favorite ARMS character and main: Dr. Coyle. She's so absolutely not a pushover; she's a 100% heavy metal boss ok. xD)

♚ - owned consoles/devices - ♚
NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, GBA(SP), DS (Lite), and 3DS (Our house is full of Nintendo <3 Our father got the NES before I was born, and we got the SNES and N64 at a flea market relatively recently. The rest we got either close to or during their actual "lifetime", with us getting better at being "up-to-date" with each new release (I remember for sure that our Wii U was bought on release, and I think we just waited to buy our Switch as soon as MK8D came out because we thought that would be the perfect starting title).)
Also, of course, the laptop I'm currently on could sort of count because Steam. <3

♚ - currently playing - ♚
As to be expected, I have been playing plenty of ARMS, as usual. I've also been playing lots of Minecraft with my sister, using lots of really cool mods to turn the game into a massively laggy epic fantasy/sci-fi monstrosity.

As a lady and a lifelong video game enthusiast, I felt that I should probably be here, so hi. c:
(I will not hesitate to ramble about ARMS and my love for it if given the chance because it's really incredible and I want to spread the word. You have been warned.)
^ Click there to go to my off-Oekaki art gallery <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Splatoon Fanclub
Cozy Warriors-themed Discord server (Warriors knowledge optional)

Formerly known as SilverStärlight
Gaming mains and such can now be found on my Carrd (see my profile for the link)

----------
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me