Whats YOUR Favourite Movie?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Whats YOUR Favourite Movie?

Postby Treecat » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:03 pm

Words cant describe how much i love love LOVE Heathers (1989)

I can actually talk about it for hours its such an amazing movie
Treecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Whats YOUR Favourite Movie?

Postby POSTAL 2 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:54 pm

Treecat wrote:Words cant describe how much i love love LOVE Heathers (1989)

I can actually talk about it for hours its such an amazing movie

GOD THIS IS SO BASED I LOVE HEATHERS i need to watch the movie sometime its on my watchlist sonce ive only seen the musical

my top 3 in order r detective pikachu, south park: bigger, longer, and uncut, and saw 🔥🔥 i could go on about bluc specifically for HOURS matt and tray really pulled off the movie industry's first and biggest troll ever and made one of the greatest comedy movies ever with some actual good commentary ahout the mpaa in there too at the same time. they didnt have to cook so hard for a movie thats essentially just a massive insult to the mpaa but they DID

less i say about saw the better though that is a muat see movie i will not take criticism. not only is it a good entry to horror because its not that scary OR gory (believe it or not) but its amazingly written and brilliantly shot and produced. leigh and james COOKED

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me