Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Postby realtohruhonda » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:21 am

Clear Sky was so bad that his mother hated him, but he also ends up having way too many mates. It's not even something like "He moved on" because he was the father of at least a dozen kits.
realtohruhonda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:19 am

I just finished Darkest Night, so spoiler alert below:

Okay, first of all: "Showned"? Really? Honestly, of all the typos, that could've been easily avoided

And, Molewhisker is somehow in two places at once. It would've been one thing if the mistake was several pages apart, but it's literally right on the next page! Molewhisker had gone off with SkyClan cats to the gorge, yet it says he's with his Clan during the mud slide incident, and right on the next page it says he's just returning to ThunderClan with the SkyClan patrol. How does that work?
And lastly (for now), Violetshine. Who just says to another person, or cat in this matter, "Who cares if you're happy"? That made me mad to be honest. I get that Twigpaw is finicky and just won't stick to one place, but still... I don't like how excluded she seems to be in Darkest Night.

-Also, I really liked Spire, I'm disappointed he didn't get a bigger role with saving the Clans. His death seems... I want to say anticlimactic, but can you really call saving a kit from falling off a lifting bridge and then falling backwards and drowning in the river anti-climactic?
It does make me happy that a kit was named after him, though
It doesn't make me happy that Dovewing named one of her kits Shadowkit. (When I first saw Shadowkit, it made me think of the possibility that future kits in the Clans will be named after their founders, leading to another prophecy, but I have doubts, though personally depending on the plot, I think that might be interesting)
[ Other Means To Contact Me ]
Twitter : @IceTabby | Tumblr : @somethingridiculous | Discord : FallenGalaxy

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:28 am

1) Did anyone else notice that Ferncloud was kit when Dustpelt was a warrior, yet they became mates.

2) Also, in the first book that Ivypool was introduced in, she was tortoiseshell and white. In all of the other books, she was silver and white. How?!

3) Squirrelflight is annoying. Period. She got mad at Bramblyclaw/star, and acted like she would become mates with Ashfur, who love her so much! But no, she ran right back to Bramblestar and lied told him that Leafpool's kits were his.

4)
Dovewing was fine and all at first, but then she had to meet Tigerheart/star! Ugh she started seeing him at night while Bumblestripe was trying to confess his feelings, but she's all like 'forget your feelings' I actually shipped DovexTiger, but then realized what a Jerk Dovewing was to Bumblestripe!

5) Greywing, Turtletail love you, yet you went after Storm, who liked your brother, and now you're forever alone.

6) Clearsky, stop with all of the mates! I mean, it's not like you just 'moved on', you had so many kits! First Brightstream, but you blamed your brother when she saved him and was carried away by an eagle before birthing you kits! Next, you pretty much stole Storm from your brother, who ran away from you for being a bossy jerk, and you wouldn't take in her one living kit! Then you finally found Starflower, who you stole from Thunder, your kit!
Last edited by KittyandCat on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myst_c » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:29 am

The fact that they keep changing Dovewing’s eye color (Blue, Green then yellow)

Myst_c | she/her
    inactive for 2 years,
    recently came back
    ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · credit

Myst_c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:29 am

foofiiepawsiies wrote:Clear Sky was so bad that his mother hated him, but he also ends up having way too many mates. It's not even something like "He moved on" because he was the father of at least a dozen kits.

Yeah he also kind of stole she-cats that other cats liked

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myst_c » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:40 am

Before I didn’t really like Millie (But now she is basically just blended in the background) because she literally only cared about Briarlight! I know she crippled her leg and all and paralyzed but when Blossomfall got hurt in the tunnels and came back, Millie was like “You should act like a actual warrior!” Blossomfall is actually a warrior because she goes on patrols and heck but I don’t see Millie going outside much, Just nagging about briarlight! It was Hazeltail that spoke up and was like “YOUR DAUGHTER IS ACTUALLY HURT” and Millie didn’t care.

And also, When Mapleshade was kicked out of her clan and went to Appledusk he was like “Nah, I don’t love you anymore because I love Reedwhisker instead and I don’t want to get kicked out of Riverclan .w.” I really hated that, And also how Frecklewish kind of overreacted on how the kits weren’t Birchface’s

One last thing: How thunderclan barely has any true warrior blood. Like literally only 2 out of 10 cats are true thunderclan. The rest are either, A bit of kittypets, Rogue, or another clan.

Myst_c | she/her
    inactive for 2 years,
    recently came back
    ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · credit

Myst_c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:51 am

Also am I the only one who can only name like 5 of the new generation of the cat in Thunderclan..
Let's see...
Leaf...amber...blaze...thing..
uhm
When a tree hit Snowtuft or whoever with the word snow in Bramblestar's Storm I was like 'whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?'
The Erin's haven't spent enough time with characters, I can't name anyone?

OK WE GOT

Graystripe
Millie(She can die tho)
Jayfeather
Lionblaze
Ivypool
Blossomfall
Bumblestripe
Twigbranch
Finleap
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Is there a leafblaze
I messed up on this list so many times and its not even accurate, I'm missing so many cats xD

also remember
It's okay to try to murder 3 children and their mother because their mother dumped you, you only love too much tbh
Also guys the reason why Thistleclaw didn't go to Starclan is because he didn't want to, he calls Starclan stupid and weak multiple times in Spottedleaf's Heart.

Mapleshade did not deserve to go to the Dark Forest, she literally lost her mate, her clan, and her kits in like 5 minutes, which caused her to go crazy..

also why is Tigerstar5000 turning into another Tigerstar.
And this is too long, yay
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:17 am

Violetshine getting pregnant. Or really any cat who gets pregnant and is like ‘omg how did this happen’
But really, most of the book was about how Finleap was a jerk for expecting Twigbranch to have his kits and it kinda ruins it to have her sister end up pregnant for no reason. Tree is a nice cat and all, but I don’t think they were even officially mates at any point before that. Saying ‘I love you’ doesn’t make it real

Tigerstar 2 got a whole new personality too, he wasn’t nearly as much of a hateful jerk in Tigerhearts shadow which makes the writing feel inconsistent
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spencer » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:52 am

KittyandCat wrote:Did anyone else notice that Ferncloud was kit when Dustpelt was a warrior, yet they became mates.

Technically she was an apprentice when Dustpelt first started expressing his feelings for her, but I agree with you that she did seem young.

I'm so glad this thread is active again, I used to post here a lot five years ago and I recently got back to the Warriors fandom.
Can't really say what bothers me specifically at the moment, what always irked me a little was how close Firestar and Spottedleaf allegedly were even though they really barely knew each other. Maybe it was love at first sight if that exists for cats, but if it doesn't I always found their connection rather weird and rushed. It was very overwhelming in Firestar's Quest.
spencer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avrap » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:58 am

You are all complaining about Ferncloud and Dustpelt, but Thornclaw was a warrior before Blossomfall was even born.
Seriously.
Avrap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me