Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Postby Cranberries » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:09 am

Firestar. Just Firestar.
Tigerstar...You dont' go around trying to kill your Clan leader, man, then go and make a Clan named after yourself e.e
Bluestar...She knew Tigerstar posed a threat, and yet she went and got depressed when he betrayed her. I get it that all her deputies were murdered, but really?
Hng. Dovewing...Get over Tigerheart, who cares if Bumblestripe has a funny name? ;^; (IT really says on warriors Wiki that she refuses to be with Bumblestripe cause his name is 'uncool'...
Warriors Wiki wrote:On her blog, Kate agreed that Dovewing would like Bumblestripe more if it wasn't for his name, as his name is "very uncool". In the same blog posting, she also said he was a better choice for her than "arrogant old Tigerheart".

Scourge died e_e
All the mistypes, wrong names, etc in the books...There are four authors, don't you think there should be less typos and wrong names? I mean, pretty much very book series has some type of typo, but not that many...
Jayfeather got over Halfmoon in like a day...He's my favorite character, but really?
Bluefur? Snowfur? Can't there be a little imagination there?
Flametail's death. What was the point? Jayfeather could have saved him, but stupid old Rock came and had to make Flametail die..
Commissions are open! PM for info c:
Cranberries

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuzzeh » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:36 am

WildfireXShadowclaw wrote:I don't like it when people say that Ashfur was evil. Maybe a little crazy, but certainly not evil. Plus, it was all squirrelflights fault. I call her responsible for his death. <3 Ashfur </3 Squirrelflight And you didn't deserve deputy you ungreatful manipulative she.

How is it Squirrelflight's fault? Hollyleaf killed him. Squirrelflight didn't make her do it. It's not her fault she couldn't love him. And she never did anything to manipulate him.
Fuzzeh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiko089 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 am

WildfireXShadowclaw wrote:I don't like it when people say that Ashfur was evil. Maybe a little crazy, but certainly not evil. Plus, it was all squirrelflights fault. I call her responsible for his death. <3 Ashfur </3 Squirrelflight And you didn't deserve deputy you ungreatful manipulative she.

Ashfur wasn't evil, he only wanted to kill Leafpool's kits because he thought they were squirrelflights, and he disliked how she had left him for Brambleclaw, because im pretty sure Squirrelflight was just using Ashfur to make Bramble jelly... And plus, if he were evil he wouldn't have gone to starclan, because in one of the books, Jayfeather visits Starclan and sees Ashfur.

Speaking of kits, I hate how no one noticed Leafpool was pregnant, and Squirrelflight wasn't. Like, someday Squirrelflight juts appears with kits without anyone knowing, no one else found that suspicious?
jiko089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuzzeh » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:13 am

jiko089 wrote:

Ashfur wasn't evil, he only wanted to kill Leafpool's kits because he thought they were squirrelflights, and he disliked how she had left him for Brambleclaw, because im pretty sure Squirrelflight was just using Ashfur to make Bramble jelly... And plus, if he were evil he wouldn't have gone to starclan, because in one of the books, Jayfeather visits Starclan and sees Ashfur.

Speaking of kits, I hate how no one noticed Leafpool was pregnant, and Squirrelflight wasn't. Like, someday Squirrelflight juts appears with kits without anyone knowing, no one else found that suspicious?

From this Erin Hunter Chat:
Question: It seems that Brambleclaw has fallen out with Squirrelflight. Is she just using Ashfur, and will she go back to Brambleclaw someday?
Answer: VickyHolmes: I don't think Squirrelflight is just using Ashfur - she has genuine issues with Brambleclaw over his loyalty to ThunderClan (and her father Firestar, of course), and Ashfur is a kind, handsome cat who clearly thinks a lot of her. But the connection she has with Brambleclaw is very special because they went through so much together on the journey to sun-drown-place, so I don't think either of them will be able to ignore what's gone on between them in the past.
CherithBaldry: I don't think Squirrelflight would use any cat - she's too straightforward for that.

So she definitely wasn't using him. ^-^
Fuzzeh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delete, » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:16 am

Ii just hate bramblestar. aaskgjhylk; i dunno, he bugs me.
standing in the eye of the storm, my eyes start to roll to the curl of your lips,
in the center of eclipse, in total darkness i, i reach out and touch

my mind's gone a racing on a horse that's escaping
and I'm ready to jump, yeah I'm ready to swim

life is chances that are taken but nothing's ever broken
they're just pieces on the ground, new hands need to build them
delete,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoodleBro » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:18 am

Fuzzeh wrote:
jiko089 wrote:

From this Erin Hunter Chat:
Question: It seems that Brambleclaw has fallen out with Squirrelflight. Is she just using Ashfur, and will she go back to Brambleclaw someday?
Answer: VickyHolmes: I don't think Squirrelflight is just using Ashfur - she has genuine issues with Brambleclaw over his loyalty to ThunderClan (and her father Firestar, of course), and Ashfur is a kind, handsome cat who clearly thinks a lot of her. But the connection she has with Brambleclaw is very special because they went through so much together on the journey to sun-drown-place, so I don't think either of them will be able to ignore what's gone on between them in the past.
CherithBaldry: I don't think Squirrelflight would use any cat - she's too straightforward for that.

So she definitely wasn't using him. ^-^

Honestly, no evidence shall show me she wasn't somehow using him, unless they didn't know that's how they wrote it out to be. Squirrelflight shall always be my least favorite cat, always no place in my heart. If Squirrelflight had no regard for Ashfur, then she shouldn't even have started it. It's still all her fault any way you look at it. Tisk Tisk, she should've died as a kit. Save the clans plenty of trouble. -/end rant
DoodleBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a n d y. » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:21 am

It kind of bugs me how Firestar became a warrior in the first book. I mean come on, couldn't he spend more than not even the whole book as an apprentice?
currently looking for a new signature and avi ! x
a n d y.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:29 pm

~|Hazelfire|~ wrote:It kind of bugs me how Firestar became a warrior in the first book. I mean come on, couldn't he spend more than not even the whole book as an apprentice?

They weren't planning on making more books, but Jennybooks or whatever told them to make more. That's why.

Hollyleaf killed Ashfur. How is it Squirrelflight's fault?
Ashfur was evil. Yes, he did go crazy, but he tried to kill Firestar. If that's not evil, tell me what is.
Now to the real talk:
Hollyleaf killed Ashfur because she wanted the truth to come from her. The truth shouldn't be told from a different cat, because no-cat would believe. Squirrelflight isn't ungreatful either. She didn't use Ashfur, she just liked Brambleclaw more.
xx
┌ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
xx 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿, 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻
xxxxxxxx𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hey there! i'm sage. i'm n
onbinary and go by they/
them pronouns.
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ©
1x1 searchcs/fr shop ✧ l
xBLACK LIVES MATTER. ✧ l
━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxlx𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴
xxxxxxxxlxxx𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙼𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxx━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┘
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoodleBro » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:05 pm

~RainbowSky~ wrote:
~|Hazelfire|~ wrote:It kind of bugs me how Firestar became a warrior in the first book. I mean come on, couldn't he spend more than not even the whole book as an apprentice?

They weren't planning on making more books, but Jennybooks or whatever told them to make more. That's why.

Ashfur was evil. Yes, he did go crazy, but he tried to kill Firestar. If that's not evil, tell me what is.
Now to the real talk:
Hollyleaf killed Ashfur because she wanted the truth to come from her. The truth shouldn't be told from a different cat, because no-cat would believe. Squirrelflight isn't ungreatful either. She didn't use Ashfur, she just liked Brambleclaw more.

Alright, i'm not going to sit here and argue when obviously you all hate the innocent cat. Ashfur was not evil. He didn't try to kill Firestar, he just teamed with Hawnfrost, he had no clue what he was getting into. All blame still goes to Squirrelflight, don't question it, it just does. Never liked squirrelflight and I never will. Plus, Hollyleaf was kinda crazy.
DoodleBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuzzeh » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:10 pm

WildfireXShadowclaw wrote:
~RainbowSky~ wrote:

Now to the real talk:

Alright, i'm not going to sit here and argue when obviously you all hate the innocent cat. Ashfur was not evil. He didn't try to kill Firestar, he just teamed with Hawnfrost, he had no clue what he was getting into. All blame still goes to Squirrelflight, don't question it, it just does. Never liked squirrelflight and I never will. Plus, Hollyleaf was kinda crazy.

I think all blame goes to the people who dislike Squirrelflight. Don't question it, it just does. ;)
Fuzzeh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me