Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Postby Takk » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Reading The Dawn of the Clan and the Apprentice Quest. Firstly, the quest was so completely rushed! On the way there, they only said what was happening so they could kill someone off (I'll avoid spoilers). Then of course the whole journey was for nothing until they came back? I find that hard to believe, I would have liked more clan action rather than them blowing it off as a lost cause >_>
Rise of the Clans, Clear Sky is nuts. How can I believe and elder made the trip from the mountains and survived? How in the world did Thunder keep leaving Grey Wing when Tall Shadow CLEARLY provided the better life style. Did all the rogues magically believe in Starclan? Because last I checked if a cat didn't believe in Starclan they didn't go there, but I guess for drama it wasn't a rule until after the clans formed... Star Flower is like the 1st gen Squirrelflight, Thunder can't make up his mind, River Ripple is too laid back to do anything productive. This whole series is as bipolar as Florida's weather!
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pixelated_Prophecies » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Why is ThunderClan the perfect clan? It seems like every other clan depends on ThunderClan for help. Also, why is ShadowClan "the evil clan"? I'm pretty sure StarClan wouldn't approve of ShadowClan if they were evil. Just because their clan name has the word "shadow" in it doesn't mean they have to be evil.

ImageImage
I'm not currently active here;
my Toyhouse has all my social
media links, and you can find
my TH here.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote:Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

William Shakespeare wrote:One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.
Pixelated_Prophecies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby changewillcome » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:30 pm

I hate how the books are completely biased about the clans.
"Windclan is away? Okay, lets have Shadowclan and Riverclan hunt there because Thunderclan is obviously the only clan in the forest with any sense of right or wrong."
Or, let's not forget the coincidence that the 'evil' clan just so happens to have 'Shadow' in it. Someone above me said the same thing >.<
Also, I think Firestar needs to lay off accepting random cats into Thunderclan. At the start of the books, Thunderclan would be laughed at and mocked for moons for taking in Firepaw. Which is understandable. Now they just drag in strangers and no one bats an eyelid? Why?!

Oh! And, let's talk about everyone's favourite ship, WillowpeltxPatchpelt!
changewillcome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mattrag » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:09 am

i<3 wolves678 wrote:
Blossomfall wrote:how Millie messed up Greystripe.
and how Millie wasn't watching her kits and ultimately killed Honeyfern.

dammit Millie. go back to your twolegs.

Let's not forget that Millie shunned her other daughters after briarlights accident.
That's the main reason I hated her so much >.<

I thought she only had one daughter besides Briarlight? But anyway don't forget Vicky said that Millie was super desperate to heal Briarlight but did wish she could spend more time with her other kits. Remember she was super stressed out. Anyway, I hate it when the fandom turns Scourge, a really awesome villian, into an edgy, emo teenager.
╔═════════════════════╗
✦ [matt] [he/him] [adult] ✦
mattrag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koolkatkoolkat123 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:38 am

Rikchikchik wrote:
i<3 wolves678 wrote:
Blossomfall wrote:how Millie messed up Greystripe.
and how Millie wasn't watching her kits and ultimately killed Honeyfern.

dammit Millie. go back to your twolegs.

Let's not forget that Millie shunned her other daughters after briarlights accident.
That's the main reason I hated her so much >.<

I thought she only had one daughter besides Briarlight? But anyway don't forget Vicky said that Millie was super desperate to heal Briarlight but did wish she could spend more time with her other kits. Remember she was super stressed out. Anyway, I hate it when the fandom turns Scourge, a really awesome villian, into an edgy, emo teenager.

Millie had 3 kits, Briarlight, Bumblestripe and Blossomfall who joined the dark forest, possibly because of how she was being treated by her parents.

Hey what is it with Briarlight nearly dying, she was the kit that was almost killed by the snake when Honeyfern died
Trying to get back into roleplaying, haven't done it for a while. I like roleplaying wolves but they have to be realistic so no alpha beta delta and especially no healer ranks. I like big cats, horses, cats. I like roleplaying warrior cats. I don't play a lot with human characters unless they're shapeshifters or dragon riders.

So if you have a roleplay that needs more members send me a PM.
koolkatkoolkat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acidious » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:50 am

The fact that Cinderpelt wanted to be with Firestar is a big pet peeve for me. Seriously, before dying and in StarClan, Spottedleaf told Firestar that she died so that he didn't have to choose between her or Sandstorm. If Firestar had chosen Cinderpelt over Sandstorm, Spottedleaf's death would've been for nothing!

Another thing that really gets on my nerves is Cinderheart, not Cinderpelt. During the last few books of Omen of the Stars, she acted like being Cinderpelt was the worst thing ever. Now don't get me wrong, having a crippled leg isn't very fun, but whenever she would say things like, "I don't want to the echo of some old dead cat", it steamed me up. I wish they hadn't replaced Cinderpelt. :(
Always open to art trades! Examples: x x x x x x x x x DM if interested ^v^ ♥
Acidious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bola11 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:48 pm

dude. I think this is somewhat of an unpopular opinion but? yknow in prophecy of three when there was a fourth cat or something? it really annoyed me that the fourth one was firestar. because like , of COURSE it was firestar. it wasn't even a twist it was just kind of disappointing i think. Like, he had his time to shine!! what to heck
~BOLA11
bola11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KillerCrest » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:50 pm

hollyleaf=no powers/erin hunters= made hollyleaf/ (noPowers)hollyleaf= erin hunters mistake

erin hunters= get ur act togetherrrrr
~WIP~

Yo wassup
KillerCrest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:29 am

Jessy. Jessy I couldn't stand her.

How Thornclaw is devoted to patrols.
And the hate Squirrelflight gets. Squirrelpaw was an annoying character, but Squirrelflight is a warrior that deserves respect. She's strong, loyal, and has a strong voice for what she believes is right. She's made some mistakes, but she made up for them in the end. Now about her idiot sister, Leafpool....
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amaterasu_tea » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:50 pm

here's a list of mine and i hope i am not the only one;

- graystripe becoming mate's with millie. she was not only terrible to some of her kits but just was plain annoying.
- killing off spottedleaf a second time just so firestar would not have to choose between her and sandstorm in starclan
- the three losing their powers due to the prophecy being over- it was just frustrating
- hollyleaf being killed by hawkfrost not long after she came back into the series
- not having a good explanation on blackstar's relationship with his mate, rather, not mentioning her much at all
- crookedstar's mother; i shouldn't have to put any more to that
- crowfeather being with leafpool and then nightcloud, both she-cats were bad choices
- the last fight firestar had it just . . . had no point. it could have been so much better

(i haven't read the series with bramblestar's son yet, i have the first two books just haven't read them, i am already informed on events in them though)
amaterasu_tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me