Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Postby leachface » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:06 am

I dislike how scourge lost to firestar when he wasn't granted the nine life's properly like other leaders and it made him live for ever!

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:19 am

hi uh so this is basically a repost of a post I made on the “characters you dislike” thread, but I feel like it needs to go here also-

—————

so uhh, I kinda touched upon why I dislike Scourge from Warrior Cats on here before, but I was literally just thinking more about why now and o h b o y

can we just talk about how all of his fans will constantly talk about how it’s okay that he murdered a bunch of cats because “he was bullied by his siblings and got beat up by tigerpaw!!1!1!1”
first of all, like,, no, that does not excuse murder what do y ou me a n
second of all

Scourge literally brought everything he got upon himself by lowkey being kinda d u m b??
Like, hear me out-

First of all, he runs away from home, because his sister, who it is touched upon multiple times absolutely despises him and constantly lies to/bullies him, tells him unwanted kittens get thrown in the river (she says, immediately getting adopted smh-) and he just believes her??? No questions asked???

Then he, after being told by his own mother who loves and cares about him that the forest is a dangerous place, decides that it is the best place he can go??? Then he immediatly gets told again by two older, wiser cats that the forest is dangerous and he’ll get beat up, but just,, goes there anyway??

and then he gets beat up and it’s like
he had no idea this would happen

Like excuse me uh-
what—
    *•—————————•*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol

she/they/it | adult
    ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
    .*•—————————•*.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foulcat » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:51 am

I feel like I shouldn't be here, since I am still on the second series(just finished reading "dawn"!), but, well, here we go,

-Main characters, some sidekicks, and villains having relatively well-written personalities, but background characters lacking the smallest piece of individuality. I sometimes feel like they were written, so that they could die.

-Inconsistencies. This one is rather self-explanatory, isn't it? Y'all are arguing about Scourge's collar for some reason, but can we talk about WhiTeStOrMS EyeS? Seriously, in the first book they were yellow, but another first-series book was talking about his blue gaze!

-Second series being the most boring series, even though it started very promising. Seriously, I didn't even finish it yet, but only the Midnight was really interesting. Because the plot twist about well... Midnight and cats starting to realize that humans are not only a nuisance to them, but also a threat. The only interesting thing in the Moonrise was the Tribe and their traditions. Why was the Dawn so boring AND long??? All they did was walking, walking, walking.

Okay, this sounded salty. I will stop, now.
||-||-||-||-||-||-||
Welcome to my garden.
❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage
I have returned
Foulcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spencer » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:24 am

Mistystar's age... like she is even older than Firestar and he died when he was like 8, so how hold must Mistystar be by now... I don't think it has ever been mentioned that she's that old. Even with nine lives it seems extreme
spencer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:59 am

spencer wrote:Mistystar's age... like she is even older than Firestar and he died when he was like 8, so how hold must Mistystar be by now... I don't think it has ever been mentioned that she's that old. Even with nine lives it seems extreme

Yeahh, she was a queen when Firestar-Firepaw at the time, came to the forest,
However, in Mistystar's Omen it does mention that she is older then most leaders, and there's a little bit of doubt in the clan I believe (haven't read it in a while)
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:40 am

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:Yeah, he died 3 times lol
I think on the Warriors site Kate (or one of the Erins) said she was going to make a super edition about how Heavystep got 9 lives from Starclan?
Because of a mistake
and that is stupid sooooooooooooooooo oh well
*QUIETLY RAGES WITH FRIEND ABOUT RAGING STORM

seriously? that’s kind of funny, actually

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:22 am

KittyandCat wrote:
.Kira Nightblade. wrote:Yeah, he died 3 times lol
I think on the Warriors site Kate (or one of the Erins) said she was going to make a super edition about how Heavystep got 9 lives from Starclan?
Because of a mistake
and that is stupid sooooooooooooooooo oh well
*QUIETLY RAGES WITH FRIEND ABOUT RAGING STORM

seriously? that’s kind of funny, actually

This better be true I want to read this lol
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups