Once Upon a Time

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Which season has been your favorite?

Season 1
28%
Season 2
13%
Season 3
25%
Season 4
13%
Season 5
23%

Total votes : 40

Re: Once Upon a Time

Postby Pachuri » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:14 am

I think I would have really liked the whole Henry storyline idea if they had put it after season 4. It would have been the reboot the show needed. The show used to be my absolute favorite but after it started losing its heart (and with all of the repeated amnesia. :/ Also, no one ever keeps and raises their child in StoryBrook - except for maybe Ariel and Eric, they skedaddled and never had to worry again, a great choice imo) I couldn't watch anymore. :( I've only been watching Regina clips from the later eps.

ImageImage
Meet Ivy (nonbinary), Homebound (male)
Links wrote:Image
**Dreamie:**
Second dreamie= pheonix[/size]
Pachuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NopesaurusRexx » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:59 am

I honestly don't think it should continue, especially with a bunch of people leaving. It had to come to an end at some point and I would rather it end now than drive itself into the dirt before ending.

"You wanna make yourself useful?"
"Not particularly."

ALL PETS IN THE GROUPS MARKED TRADE GROUP ARE CURRENTLY FREE
NopesaurusRexx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:06 pm

GUYS IM VERY SAD

I HATE THE SEASON 7 TRAILER

ALL OF MY SHIPS ARE GO N E

IM ONLY WATCHING IT BECAUSE OF COLIN
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koolkatkoolkat123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:39 pm

I'm going to watch the first 2 episodes then youtube the rest of Colins scenes. If you didn't know, the second episode is a Hook centered episode and Emma WILL be in it. I am both excited and dreading it because we still don't know how they're going to drag Emma out of the script
Trying to get back into roleplaying, haven't done it for a while. I like roleplaying wolves but they have to be realistic so no alpha beta delta and especially no healer ranks. I like big cats, horses, cats. I like roleplaying warrior cats. I don't play a lot with human characters unless they're shapeshifters or dragon riders.

So if you have a roleplay that needs more members send me a PM.
koolkatkoolkat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pop8ccat » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:55 am

This may be an unpopular opinion but I am so glad that Emma and the Charmings are going to be gone. I love that the only people staying are Lana, Colin and Robert because those were the best actors and best written characters, in my opinion. From season 2 or 3 onward I just felt like Snow and Charming were always screwing things up for other people (like they were soooo unreliable). And I also think that Jennifer Morrison could not act as Emma Swan. Don't get me wrong I love Jennifer, Josh and Ginny as people (they are really adorable when they interact with each other), and I'm sure Jennifer is a great actress, but did anyone else notice she doesn't open her mouth at all when she speaks as Emma Swan? I always wanted Hook to be happy and if Emma gave him that then great, but I always thought he could do better. And as for Belle and Zelena, well Belle for me was just kind of blah and same with Zelena. I think most of the reason I dislike characters so much is because of the writing, like there were so many plot holes throughout the entire series. So I've really only watched the last two seasons to make fun of Snowing and because I wanted to see Colin, Lana and Robert.
To summarize I just wanted to give my support to the executive producers, I am exited for the next season and I think what they are doing is great!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
MalcolmOmnishambles is my sis please don't ban us!
pop8ccat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lisica, » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:28 pm

i'm not sure how much i'm looking forward to the next season.

like probably most of you, killian was and is my all time favourite character in once, but it's not going to be the same without emma. i never was the biggest emma fan but it makes me wonder what else can happen without the savior. as for henry, i only really loved jared gilmore but i found the character a bit eh. we'll just have to wait and see what the new henry is like, i suppose. same with zelena - at times i loved her and others i hated, but i'm certainly going to miss bex on the show. she's a wonderful actress and i wish she could stay for this (final?) season. i'm gutted belle is leaving though, i love both the chaacter and emilie de ravin. it'll be interesting to see how gold is without her again.
lisica,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seavey » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:23 am

shipp wrote:
      i'm not sure how much i'm looking forward to the next season.

like probably most of you, killian was and is my all time favourite character in once, but it's not going to be the same without emma. i never was the biggest emma fan but it makes me wonder what else can happen without the savior. as for henry, i only really loved jared gilmore but i found the character a bit eh. we'll just have to wait and see what the new henry is like, i suppose. same with zelena - at times i loved her and others i hated, but i'm certainly going to miss bex on the show. she's a wonderful actress and i wish she could stay for this (final?) season. i'm gutted belle is leaving though, i love both the chaacter and emilie de ravin. it'll be interesting to see how gold is without her again.

hate to say it, but im hoping this is the final season. in all honesty i couldn't be motivated to watch the last season of my once(pun intended) favorite show. I believe it had a good run and adding more and more seasons will make me view the show as a whole lesser. honestly i realized that i was watching the show for the characters (killian more specifically) and less for the story lines that seem to gradually go down hill. anywho regardless i will miss it and the sundays i'd rush home to watch the new episode if this is the end.
seavey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pop8ccat » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Lana and Colin seem really happy and exited for the new season and i"m glad to see them so energized! :D
MalcolmOmnishambles is my sis please don't ban us!
pop8ccat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:03 pm

pop8ccat wrote:Lana and Colin seem really happy and exited for the new season and i"m glad to see them so energized! :D

I know! I watched a Q&A with them and some of the new cast members, and I loved seeing how pleased they seemed for the next season!

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roonil Wazlib » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:32 am

Does anyone know a good place to get OUAT merch hahaha
It's my cousin's birthday soon and she loves OUAT only I've been looking around but there's not much...
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Image Image Image
Roonil Wazlib

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me