Describe your favourite things and make them sound terrible

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Describe your favourite things and make them sound terri

Postby kobra » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:54 am

Together with your animal named comerades you defeat the ultimate enemy: a weapon that rusts things ;0;
──-─────────────────────
Huge Star Wars and Star Trek fan
Yeah, I need to update this sig
i want to be a cow in moo moo meadows

─────────────────────-──
──-───────────────
███░██████████████
███░██████████████
───────────────-──
███░█████████
──-──────────
coding credit
because of obi wan?

──────────-──
███░█████████
kobra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:35 pm

I hope these arent TOO hard! ;) can any of you guess them? I described them worst as i can! Or tried, at least.

1. It's like a magical girl anime except it's just a typical 'western' cartoon. Monster fighting, a lot of it.As of lately said magical girl is clearly jealous about her crush who is her best friend being with his OWN crush.
2. Too many sisters. Probably the best cartoon on the channel in a WHILE. Literally, this poor boy. It's gotta be pretty tough when you have so many sisters. And out of them, your the only boy.
3. Back to the future except an adult swim cartoon. It's pretty popular and was mentioned earlier. Science.
4.Basically the Gravity Falls of Cartoon Network but 10 episodes long. Also not as well known. There's a gnome, an elephant, a bird and this creepy dark thing. And creepy trees that are people, pretty much. Everyone who isn't the gnome and elephant are pretty much dead.
5. (Adorable??) Demon kid dies (Also a killer kid. kinda the reason why hes dead) and ends up haunting this teenager. A nice little thesis film. There's also gonna be a part 2;
6. there is violence. Everywhere. Rainbows. It's crazy! And is far from being appropriate, ay? Fandom died out when it canceled, alas. You've GOT to wonder how all that stuff fits in a volcano. Or, in short, you've got to question EVERYTHING.
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:34 pm

1 might be Star vs. the Forces of Evil, 2 is Loud House (by the way, ever seen Harvey Beaks?), and 3 is Rick and Morty.
Uncharted wrote:Together with your animal named comerades you defeat the ultimate enemy: a weapon that rusts things ;0;

Super Pokémon Rumble Blast?

EDIT:
A stupid stereotype of what Americans think British people think Americans are like gets abducted by some stupid British stereotypes because another stupid American gave him a photograph of a stupid businessman. The stupid American stereotype and the stupid British stereotypes go around the world while occasionally fighting some stupid criminals who want to kill the stupid American stereotype's best friend. One of the British stereotypes has a blatant disregard for safety, while the other is a strong, independent woman... who spends the entire movie analysing data and being a love interest, until it turns out at the end that she could fly this whole time. Actually, this movie is terrible.
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snakeman » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:19 pm

chef-boyardee wrote:2. Too many sisters. Probably the best cartoon on the channel in a WHILE. Literally, this poor boy. It's gotta be pretty tough when you have so many sisters. And out of them, your the only boy.
3. Back to the future except an adult swim cartoon. It's pretty popular and was mentioned earlier. Science.

Is 2 Steven Universe, and 3 Rick And Morty? I don't watch SU myself but I hear a lot about it

I've got a thing I wrote on another site here:
The Wild West but it's a theme park in the future and everyone is a malfunctioning robot or a rich human visitor. Man dressed entirely in black is willing to murder to find a maze, visitor wants to smuggle one robot out of the park, some robots want to get THEMSELVES out of the park, and a player piano in a saloon plays Radiohead songs. Also multiple timeline theories.
snakeman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aph-yolobro » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:52 am

LOCW_Bluestarwarrior wrote:
Firestrike! wrote:You are forced outside your home after your dad is no where to be seen. Then you get forced to go up against a whole criminal organization on your own but you end up saving the world

Never played it, but Fallout?

Pokemon??
welp
aph-yolobro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moth.Bunny » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:52 am

Man lives in basement, gets paid for doing nothing, feels entitled to woman's body for teaching her how to sing.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
♡ Danny ✨
♡ Gift my friends who joined recently?
Stained.glass.dreams & Acid-Redux
LF trades!
Moth.Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarWithRockDots » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:18 am

An old game where a gang of young people rollerblade around the city to strange music, covering everything with graffiti. Most of the playable characters have nothing at all to do with the story or plot. Meanwhile, the police force and a gang of deadly assassins both try (and somehow fail) to kill them with things such as helicopters, tanks, guns, bombs, flamethrowers, etc. The protagonists, on the other hand, don't use any weapons at all, and basically just run away the whole time. Also features a loud DJ character with pulsating hair and a really stretchy face.

(This is so fun. xD
I will be legitimately impressed if anyone knows what I'm talking about. *Prepares a plate of cookies, just in case*
PS: This description is based specifically on the first game; there was a second, but I've never played it.)
^ Click there to go to my off-Oekaki art gallery <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Splatoon Fanclub
Cozy Warriors-themed Discord server (Warriors knowledge optional)

Formerly known as SilverStärlight
Gaming mains and such can now be found on my Carrd (see my profile for the link)

----------
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:36 am

SilverStarlight wrote:An old game where a gang of young people rollerblade around the city to strange music, covering everything with graffiti. Most of the playable characters have nothing at all to do with the story or plot. Meanwhile, the police force and a gang of deadly assassins both try (and somehow fail) to kill them with things such as helicopters, tanks, guns, bombs, flamethrowers, etc. The protagonists, on the other hand, don't use any weapons at all, and basically just run away the whole time. Also features a loud DJ character with pulsating hair and a really stretchy face.

(This is so fun. xD
I will be legitimately impressed if anyone knows what I'm talking about. *Prepares a plate of cookies, just in case*
PS: This description is based specifically on the first game; there was a second, but I've never played it.)

Jet Set Radio?
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benevolentWanderer » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:39 pm

1. Put the ancient, malevolent spirit of a murdered preteen to rest by slogging through like 10 'final' boss fights.
  2. Photocopy of a 2d version of Minecraft, except IN SPACE
  3. Extremely short man never gives up despite repeatedly dumped out of frying pan into fire because he got promoted again
  4. Collect dragons until you run out of time and money
benevolentWanderer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCtheSylveon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:28 am

scomeau wrote:A furry spoon and his horse go help people. Meanwhile a skeleton and his mom friend get angry at the spoon. Later on a green elf ruins everyone's life

scomeau the entire e2 cafe combined couldn't figure this out
cc | she/her | i am just a silly little jester | credit
i have autism, please use tone tags with me!
CCtheSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me