games you hate

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: games you hate

Postby onion » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:16 pm

TF2.... thats all
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby korone inugami » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:20 pm

genshin impact. its p2w and most ppl just play it for cute characters.. most of the community is terrible as everyone probably knows and the creators never reply to criticism or upset players.
x
mina / cyrus | she any | 03/27
th | rentry | art shop | ©

🍭 hii im mina nice 2 meet u ☆⌒(ゝ。∂)
🍬 my friend is loony.sp00n ! shes really nice u should trade w them!
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

korone inugami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:04 pm

bandori is the worst freemium rhythm game out there, and imo the worst rhythm game in general. its just a clunky, janky version of project sekai that doesnt work. the inputs dont work, the game is unsatisfying to play, and the covers and artstyle are both ATROCIOUS. theres no reason to play bandori over pjsekai when pjsekai is just the same game but 100 times better. im definitely not bad at it because im bad at rhythm games, i fare well with expert and master on pjsekai, enstars, hypmic, d4dj, hell im even pretty good at wacca, pjdiva, and taiko no tatsujin. the fact its only this game is more of a commentary of it's functionality than my skill at it.

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:12 pm

this is gonna sound crazy from me... but i dont like half life. like, the original one. story wise i feel like there definitely is something compelling, and hell half life 2 is amazing. but it is such a slock to get through. the game puts you in these large maps, and most of the time gives you zero direction. this is fine, a lot of old games do this, but it is not clear where you need to navigate AT ALL. i often spent hours just on one level trying to figure out where the hell to go because there was nothing. no buttons to push, no passages to go through, no nothing. literally its like playing a point and click adventure game the way it's absolute nonsense sometimes. i also didn't find the combat that interesting or fun either, and there is a surprising lack of it for it being a shooter. i didnt even end up finishing it because it was such a sluggish mess to go through, which really sucks, because i REALLY wanted to like it. i even wanted to try out blue shift and opposing force, but knowing they're just like the original half life totally turned me off from it.

half life 2? absolute masterpiece. half life 1... has really bad first game syndrome. its like the fps equivalent to playing pokemon r/b/y to be honest. it's not offensively terrible, but not something you'd want to play in the modern day for too long unless you have some nastolgia for it.

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:23 pm

Zimmerman wrote:Never liked Minecraft, although all my friends played it as kids

THIS... I cannot stand Minecraft.
I play Pixelmon with my kids sometimes but that's all I can handle. It's gotta have the pokemon in it or I lose interest entirely LOL
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me