music discussion! - reviews, opinions, etc. [new rule!]

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: music discussion! - reviews, opinions, etc. [new rule!]

Postby not shelby » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:50 am

. moonlight . wrote:
    i saw waterparks live saturday (at warped) and they were so good! my friend and i accidentally got stuck in a beartooth pit and o h god it was horrible, mosh pits in general are rough but beartooth- god.. anyways ,, i met them and they were so damn sweet, they give really good hugs.

i unfortunately didnt get to meet or see palaye royale because i had a TEI during their first m&g and their second line was too long, and it was raining hard during their set (i was also in the back) and my glasses were soaked so i had to skip out, ill see em next tour though.

honestly warped was so fun, im kinda sad i only got to watch one set, i dont really mind though, i got to meet them, get stuff signed, and go to an acoustic set.

ngl, when i first listened to the band (last year at their APMAS performance) i thought they were utter trash because awsten (singer) was drunk and not able to hit the proper notes for their song.

i saw them at warped in denver, and they were so good!
==========================
hi, i'm shelby. i like rock/pop punk music & stuff.
i try to sing and play instruments, and sometimes,
it works out well. i like waterparks, p!atd, 5sos,
with confidence, mcr, fob, good charlotte, hayl-
ey kiyoko, and as it is.
..............................tumblr..............................
..............................twitter..............................
.............................youtube.............................
memories are pay-per-view,
it costs too much to think of you
i'm hanging by a thread
an epilogue before we're done,
a sequel to what we've begun
not shelby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry fields » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:37 pm

favorite artist? why?: the beatles! most of their music is just so uplifting (especially sgt. peppers) and their voices are so relaxing. i really enjoy each individual member for their personalities too and what they offered the band. i've grown up with older music, the beatles has always been a large part of my life and it reminds me of family, friends and home. it's a security blanket, essentially.
      all-time favorite song? why?: i can't pick just one, so i'm going to have to give a few of my favourites. 'salad days' by mac demarco because it reminds me of hanging out with my friends in the sun, 'coffees for closers' by fall out boy because it carries a lot of nostalgic value for me, and 'revolution' by the beatles - which, when i heard for the first time, i knew all of the lyrics by heart and i don't know why. my parents said they've never listened to that one around me before, not even when i was younger. spooky!
      least favorite artist? why?: i don't really have a least favourite artist. my taste in music is so varied i find it hard to dislike genres or artists to be honest.
      current favorite song? why?: this changes all of the time, basically i just go down the list of the beatles' discography and pick a new song at random every few months lmao, but i'm going to try and pick something else. right now i really really like 'nice for what' by drake, my friend showed it me at a party and we've been hooked ever since. it's such a good song.
      favorite album?: i have a lot of favourite albums, but my heart will always belong to 'infinity on high' by fall out boy. it reminds me of when i was much younger and it's helped me through some of the worst points of my life, so i always come back to it no matter what.
      favorite music news source?: i don't really follow music news sources.
      favorite music platform?: spotify.
      who have you seen live?: oh god, these were all so long ago now but i've seen 5 seconds of summer twice, don broco, jessarae and hey violet live. i really want to see paul mccartney live at some point soon.
xxxx
┌──────────────┐

xxxxstrawberry. enfp. she/her
xxxxxxxf1 & beatles brainrot

if you want to know more about me
then feel free to check my listography!

└──────────────┘
strawberry fields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:21 am

so i just preordered a signed copy of this probably gonna be amazing album by last dinosaurs

idk if anyone else listens to last dinosaurs but their single off the album so far (eleven) is really nice

idk i also really like the art (by em_niwa on ig she's really cool)
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelly324 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:50 am

favorite artist? why?: Ariana Grande is my favourite artist. I’ve loved her since she was on victorious and the obsessesion started from there. When she went on tour for the first time I was devastated I couldn’t go, and then when she announced her second tour (the dangerous woman tour) I was practically crying at the fact I managed to buy tickets for her Manchester concert. I’m sure everyone knows what happened at the end of that concert... I’ve always loved her, but since that night (and obviously attending one Love Manchester) I love her so much more and we share such a strong bond with her now. That’s why I love her.
all-time favorite song? why?: Ahh that’s a hard one! One last time by Ariana Grande has such a special meaning now, so if you base this on meaning it’d probably be that. However, right now I’m loving God is a Woman (you guessed it, Ariana Grande) because of how empowering it is to all females!
least favorite artist? why?: I don’t really have a least favourite artist. I suppose anyone who isn’t original or relies on auto tune. I don’t particularly like rock music either!
current favorite song? why?: Right now I’m loving God is a Woman (you guessed it, Ariana Grande) because of how empowering it is to all females! I also love No tears left to cry (Ariana Grande) because it helped to heal after the Manchester attack, literally saying to “love & live & pick it up!”. I also love Galway girl by Ed Sheeran as I love Ireland & it sounds amazing ahh!!
favorite album?: I love dangerous woman by Ariana Grande, but I can’t wait to hear sweetener!
favorite music news source?: I don’t have one!
favorite music platform?: I don’t have one, I use Deezer a lot though!
who have you seen live?: I’ve seen Ariana Grande and then everyone who attended one Love Manchester (there’s too many people to name I’m sorry) and I’m also seeing Shawn Mendes next April!
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
「 ━━━ 잘 하고 있어 ━━━ 」
┌────────────────────┐

I'm Kelly and I love kpop! I love
receiving trades, and I love giving & receiving
gifts! My birthday is the 14th August!
Stray Kids are my ult group, and SHINee
are my semi-ults! 22-05-17
Latest comebacks: Faves:

└────────────────────┘

「 ━━━━━ 수고했어요 ━━━━━ 」
xxx스트레이 키즈 !! 샤이니 !! 사랑해요 !!
kelly324

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:19 pm

lord looking back on the several forms i have made dating back all the way to jan of last year on my old account i definitely need to remake this haha

favorite artist? why?: ugh .. nct???? green day?????????????????????? who knows????????????????????????????????? probably nct kdhgkd bc LUCAS is my KING
all-time favorite song? why?: UHHHHHHHHHH jesus of suburbia !! by green day
least favorite artist? why?: i have this weird grudge against my chemical romance (lol at my first form saying mcr was my favorite ever) just bc how bad of a place i was in while in the fanbase and listening to their music. though maybe i hate twenty one pilots more just bc my ex was super into them.
current favorite song? why?: vroom vroom - exo-cbx
favorite album?: god i actually am not a big album person?? mostly just select songs but ig it would have to be either gd revrad or warning:
favorite music news source?: does sm even count?? if not, kerrang
favorite music platform?: i just use itunes when im on mobile and spotify on my laptop dkhfdkj im on my laptop more so i guess spotify and also i hate itunes' shuffle
who have you seen live?: green day and train. was gonna see p!atd but then stuff came up P:

@kelly324
welcome to the club dude! we're very inactive sadly but yknow we good
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cutesy » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:23 pm

[b]favorite artist? why?[/b]: caravan palace because i love electro swing
[b]all-time favorite song? why?[/b]: probably lay down or cotton heads or je m'amuse all by caravan palace
[b]least favorite artist? why?[/b]: dont have 1
[b]current favorite song? why?[/b]: luvoratory by reol
[b]favorite album?[/b]: caravan palaces first album
[b]favorite music news source?[/b]: dont have 1
[b]favorite music platform?[/b]: i only use youtube
[b]who have you seen live?[/b]: nobody
cutesy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wattson » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:47 am

hi guys! i went to two concerts this summer so i'm going to review them.

panic! at the disco: 9/10
ive been a fan for about 2 1/2 years and this was my first time seeing them live. they were absolutely amazing, between brendon and the band they were all amazingly talented. the only thing i didn't like is brendon didn't really talk much/interact with the crowd besides during death of a bachelor, where he walked through the general admission area (sadly, i was up in the seating area, but i was still super close to the stage!) during dying in la, they had brendon on a flying piano going over the crowd, which was amazing by the way.

niall horan: 10/10
ive been a fan of one direction since 2011, so i was a little heartbroken when they went on break (they didnt break up!!!) but they're all doing amazing in their solo careers. i got the chance to see niall, so of course, being the big 1d stan that i am, i took it. it was one of the best nights of my life. he interacted with the crowd, and he was super talented and amazing.
wattson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laura palmer. » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:57 am

omg hey gang, uhh i just logged back
into cs for the first time in actual years.
im gonna update this thread since ive
got some free time!! if anyone wants
to update their sign-up, let me know!
laura palmer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cKy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:11 pm

favorite artist? why?: i know this sounds cheesy, but i can't choose a favorite. i like too many things for so many reasons that it would make me feel bad to choose a favorite. but, just for the sake of this question, ill say panic! at the disco, mostly because they were the band that showed me the "world" of emo music, which helped to meet so many amazing people.
all-time favorite song? why?:oh god that's hard. i actually cant answer that, i grow out of songs very quickly.
least favorite artist? why?: blood on the dancefloor.
current favorite song? why?: eeeehhhh maybe problematic, because of how well the lyrics, vocals and synth works together.
favorite album?: maybe... from under the cork tree.?? i have no idea.
favorite music news source?: alt press, probably.
favorite music platform?: does you tu b e count
who have you seen live?: twenty one pilots (twice), panic! at the disco, and Paul McCartney.
༺♡༻ scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds & dvds

“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢...”
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laura palmer. » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:14 pm

favorite artist (& why): tyler, the creator. ive gotten super into rap recently and his work always stands out to me. he can cover such an insane range of sound, it blows me away. his lyricsism and production is also crazy. it's not often you hear rappers producing their whole entire album. i wish that wasn't such a rarity anymore.
all-time favorite song? (& why): sleep apnea by beach fossils. it has such a beautiful sound to me, when i hear it, i feel like im floating on clouds. its soft and nice and i like listening to it at night.
least favorite artist? (& why): not a huge imagine dragons fan, just not my thing. a lot of pop music kinda goes in one ear and out the other with me.
current favorite song?: multiply by a$ap rocky
favorite album?: flower boy by tyler or live through this by whole
favorite platform? (spotify, vinyl, etc): vinyl
who have you see live?: jack white, social distortion, courtney barnett, waxahatchee, p!atd, mgmt, bleachers, twenty one pilots, sir mix-a-lot, blitzen trapper, kali uchis, spoon, white reaper, green day, mac demarco, brockhampton, betty who, oh wonder, pluko, kurt vile, jamila woods, halsey, phony ppl., the garden, jen cloher, charli xcx, partynextdoor, qotsa, eodm, sublime, olivia jean, the neighbourhood, health, field medic, catfish & the bottlemen, dodie, tessa violet, ski mask, a$ap rocky, asap twelvyy
laura palmer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me