Marvel Discussion and Movie News!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Marvel Discussion and Movie News!

Postby lithigos » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:07 pm

вυcĸy wrote:
Who's seen Thor: Ragnarok? Is it worth seeing? :0
I'm a huge Marvel fan, but my little brother who went to go see it with his friends, spoiled it all for me... before I could even see it! Is it still worth seeing even after my brother spoiled it? Is it as good as Civil War? (I LOVED Civil War. Bucky Barnes- my hUSBAND >v< )

The thing that kinda upset me was that Thor chopped off all his luscious locks ( I don't think this is considered a spoiler, due to the fact that you can literally see him with that haircut in the trailers and such...), and I love Thor's hair so much... ;v; I was like-- no not my baby ;~;

I was a huge fan of Thor before I started becoming infatuated with Captain America and Bucky... To be honest, Bucky is my all time favorite Marvel character, and I will never EVER stop loving him for as long as I live... >v>
But... Thor had my heart first, which is why I'm so excited about seeing Ragnarok... but my little brother spoiled it for me ;~;
Is it still worth the watch? :0

I just wanted to say- even Thor was upset his hair got cut. He is 100% going to grow it back, don't worry.

(Bucky is probably in my top 3 fav MCU people) ♥♥♥
σρєи уσυя єуєѕ, αи∂ fєєℓ αℓινє.
ѕρяєα∂ уσυя ωιиgѕ, αи∂ тαкє fℓιgнт

DeviantArt Instagram Tumblr SoundCloud
I have 3,032 pets.
lithigos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:38 pm

Olavie wrote:
вυcĸy wrote:
Who's seen Thor: Ragnarok? Is it worth seeing? :0
I'm a huge Marvel fan, but my little brother who went to go see it with his friends, spoiled it all for me... before I could even see it! Is it still worth seeing even after my brother spoiled it? Is it as good as Civil War? (I LOVED Civil War. Bucky Barnes- my hUSBAND >v< )

The thing that kinda upset me was that Thor chopped off all his luscious locks ( I don't think this is considered a spoiler, due to the fact that you can literally see him with that haircut in the trailers and such...), and I love Thor's hair so much... ;v; I was like-- no not my baby ;~;

I was a huge fan of Thor before I started becoming infatuated with Captain America and Bucky... To be honest, Bucky is my all time favorite Marvel character, and I will never EVER stop loving him for as long as I live... >v>
But... Thor had my heart first, which is why I'm so excited about seeing Ragnarok... but my little brother spoiled it for me ;~;
Is it still worth the watch? :0

I just wanted to say- even Thor was upset his hair got cut. He is 100% going to grow it back, don't worry.

(Bucky is probably in my top 3 fav MCU people) ♥♥♥

Oooh yes. What I would like to see is Thor cut Loki's hair. I mean, it's what makes him absolutely gorgeous (no, it's they eyessss)), but it would be interesting to see.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lithigos » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:57 am

but wouldn't Loki just use illusions/magic to keep it long? lol I HIGHLY doubt he would tolerate having it cut. He would kill the perpetrator.
Or, if he wouldn't, I WOULD.

cant have my beautiful boy's look ruined by some peasant.

I have 3,032 pets.
lithigos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:01 pm

Olavie wrote:but wouldn't Loki just use illusions/magic to keep it long? lol I HIGHLY doubt he would tolerate having it cut. He would kill the perpetrator.

😂😂😂 Lmao,agreed!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:08 pm

Olavie wrote:but wouldn't Loki just use illusions/magic to keep it long? lol I HIGHLY doubt he would tolerate having it cut. He would kill the perpetrator.

Are you implying with this post that Stan Lee is a peasant?
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:00 pm

Woogwoo Wren wrote:

Are you implying with this post that Stan Lee is a peasant?

😂😂😂😂😂 I'm literally laughing so hard right... Now.... You guys just brightened my day
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Guys help or don't i'm falling into an Agents of Shield rabbit hole. Also a Fitzsimmons rabbit hole. The latest episode I watched was 3x05 - I was not emotionally prepared. If the S.S. Fitzsimmons sinks, I shall cry. (spoilers in transparent for people who haven't seen Agents of SHEILD yet. )

Honeslty I don't really blame Jemma for finding comfort in Will. I mean, she'd been there for a while already and her last hope of getting home had gone when they couldn't get the bottle through the portal - not to mention she had lost her phone which was like her last connection to Fitz. And Fitz is such a dear, helping her despite the fact Will might be a rival for her affection.
But something seems off about the whole thing. Simmons story didn't quite line up with what was happening in earlier episodes. Like in episode 2 after she got back she woke up holding the stone knife. And she told Fitz "my curiosity died once the fear set in,' yet not long before Fitz rescued her she had been figuring out what the pattern of the sunrise was. I mean, she was obviously keeping the information about Will from him, which makes sense I guess, but it still doesn't make sense... why would she be so terrified to wake up with a stone knife in her hand - not to mention why would she lay her head on Fitz's knee if she was in love with Will? (side note, I don't think it's love, I think a lot of the reason she wants to go back and find him is survivors guilt)
That being said, I think something is off about the whole thing. not sure what though, and please don't spoil it!
Also, who is Lash? Please don't spoil that either. XD
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lithigos » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:03 pm

Oh god season 3. But don't worry. i promise you things will get better! Hopefully they will continue to get better! Idk but Season 5 is coming in December so we'll see! I'm excited!

ALSO GAWD, HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THE NEW RUNAWAYS SHOW? It's a Hulu original, based off the Marvel Runaways comic series. There's three episodes out currently, and I think there will be thirteen total. Each episode is an hour long. I've watched one already, liking what I see so far. Ecstatic because Runaways was one of my favorite comic series as a tween.

I have 3,032 pets.
lithigos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:22 am

Oh yeah. I heard that the Runaways series was good. I sadly don't have Hulu though....

AGENTS OF SHIELD OMG OMG
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lithigos » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:28 am

I don't have Hulu either, but I found the first episode on putlocker. I'm sure it'll also be on couchtuner, which is where I usually watch stuff that's not on Netflix.

I have 3,032 pets.
lithigos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me