RED vs. BLUE V.2! <3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: RED vs. BLUE V.2! <3

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:50 am

Knight Toucan wrote:
That's the reason Maine went mute, yes, however, even before then, he had a total of three lines
He wasn't much of a talker to begin with, using growling or not speaking at all
So while you're right, an AI is digital and likely would require a voice actor, it doesn't necessarily have to have one if the AI is more visual than voice
But even for a voice actor, vocal manipulation is a thing. So they could get a voice actor that sounds relatively close to the previous voice actor for Maine and edit the vocals after recording

Also, does this thread have a discord?

That is very true. And that is a reasonable argument.
But i feel like as an AI, he might have to be more vocal because washington was the only one to really understand his unique style of communication, and he probably wouldn't be paired with washington, and thus would most likely have to be a bit more vocal then originally.
But you are right, voice manipulation is a thing, and it probably would play in well to his AI status, especially if the voice wasn't entirely spot on to, including sudden changes in tone, volume, glitches and so on would play in really well to him being an AI. Especially if he'd randomly on occasion switch into the meta-sona like a sort of glitch in his system.

And not officially, but there is a RVB discord that this club is somewhat connected to, but its not very active. It has random bursts of activity, but i'm sure once s16 comes out, it might pick up on activity. RVB discord.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:55 am

I like the way you think
And I'd imagine not in regards to being paired with Wash, seeing as he refuses to have an AI implanted in him after the Epsilon incident
But I'd love to see an AI based on Maine
Which, expanding on that, what about AIs based on all the dead top freelancers? North, York, Maine, etc
That'd be hecka interesting to see

And thanks
(If it wouldn't be close to pointless, I'd make a discord specifically for the club because I love making discord servers, they're fun to make. I made a SU server a few weeks ago)
[ Other Means To Contact Me ]
Twitter : @IceTabby | Tumblr : @somethingridiculous | Discord : FallenGalaxy

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:59 am

I am so excited for season 16! And I would love to see more of the AIs, I bet more then just Wash could understand his grunts so I agree he was paired because he refuses to get an AI. York was my favorite so an AI based off of him would be great. Especially because his death was not the most dramatic. It being between Seasons 4 and 5.
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:02 am

Shinceon wrote:I am so excited for season 16! And I would love to see more of the AIs, I bet more then just Wash could understand his grunts so I agree he was paired because he refuses to get an AI. York was my favorite so an AI based off of him would be great. Especially because his death was not the most dramatic. It being between Seasons 4 and 5.

Ahh I would absolutely love to see an AI based on York
York was amazing
While it'll probably never happen, I would adore seeing a remake of the mini series showing his death with the more modern equipment they have now (Not for his death, mostly for the animation aspect, plus it seems like York could use a bit more style to his death. I mean, if any agent deserves a grander death, it's York)

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:07 am

That would definitely be interesting to see. Especially a york one since carolina low key has yet to let york go.

Another thing i'd like to see is the fractures (the AI splits that were created when epsilon self fragmented, a fragments of a fragment are often referred to as a fracture) returning.
I know tucker said that after the SOC (Staff of Charon) crashed and that fight finished, they stopped working all together and thus made maine's armor practically useless, but i'd love to see them randomly start working again. And maybe because of some kind of cause?
Perhaps a reaction of the E-Tex somehow returning. A lot of theories around that. One of which being that because Epsilon "Forgot her" but she'd already been recreated and active for so long, thus giving her, her own kind of split off and not making her a full epsilon created copy anymore, she instead went "offline" because she believed that epsilon no longer needed her help in figuring things out and all.
So perhaps something happens and she returns and thus so do the fractures, responding to her frequency or something.
Because they already created that doorway to escape when they busted out epsilon from the AI storage/Capture unit, so whats to say she didn't somehow get free either?

Or whats to say sharkface doesn't comeback somehow? I mean, i know he was shot a lot in the chest and all, but he himself and epsilon stated that his body was full of metal plating that improved him and all. Not to mention there was no confirmed kill, they didn't check for a pulse, they just left after they shot him up. So whats to say he didn't somehow find shelter? He Has survived an explosion before after all, and if you look rather carefully in the background, there is a sewer cover behind him, it is possible he managed to escape.
Or even felix, lots of theories there too on survive, the biggest one being the teleportation grenades, and again no confirmed kill So its possible he survived as well and could come back.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:11 am

I see your point on most of those, however, Felix's death is confirmed
Locus wouldn't be able to activate the key sword if Felix were still alive

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:14 am

Actually, it would be possible.

The grenades were a bit funny, but digging into lore about any teleporting device, one thing is similar.
The grenade destroys the user and creates a perfect replica of that person in the second location.
Thus, if felix used the grenade, then the one that used the sword was destroyed and a new one was created, thus allowing locus to become the new user.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:16 am

I've not seen this lore, so I suppose that's granted, it's possible
However, personally, I never had a huge liking for Felix or Sharkface
Though if I had to pick which I'd prefer to come back, I'd pick Felix

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:18 am

Not a lot of people talk about or look into the lore of transporters.
But i grew up on star trek, that created the idea of transporters and thus, created the lore. XD

I'd prefer sharkface. He has a lot more potential then felix, especially a turn around potential because of carolina.

Edit: Thought the idea of s16 having an episode or two of locus having a flashback to the great war and explaining how it all happened and all that is also a great idea. Or even locus telling that story to the reds and blues so to explain how he unintentionally became felix's puppet.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:23 am

Eh, I suppose I saw more for Felix than I did Sharkface
Sharkface seems far from redemption, he's been in a deep hatred for the freelancers too long to really make any sort of reconciliation
But I suppose anything's possible. Perhaps if Sharkface had been able to get a bit more development, he'd seem more appealing
But I can see how the lack of real development can really open up the potential for more

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me