The Sims 3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: The Sims 3

Postby Tammanae » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:54 pm

I never use the Young Again Potion, but I use the heck out of that Clone Voucher.
I have never checked for pets during the first couple of days with having a new household, but I have had moments where all I have are Elders up for adoption, and there are only two or three of the pet I want. Or I am looking for a small dog/regular dog and they only have the type I am not looking for. XD At other times I will be honest, none of the ones up appeal to me for my current character so I just make my own.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:59 pm

I tend to use the Clone Voucher more, as it costs less and my dogs tend to never get wishes -.-
Most of the time the shelter for me either has TOO fluffy of pets with super long snouts to where they look absolutely ridiculous, or they are all elders. And I don't like adopting elder pets from the shelter, since you'll only have them for a few days, possibly only two (which has happened to me before). So I tend to make my own more, or just clone them.

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoulGlasses » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Í love Sims 3 :thumbup: or i´m not so good in this game :cry: Tipps? :?:

» The mirrors in your mind can reflect the best of yourself, not the worst of someone else. «
»Hannibal«

SoulGlasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:50 am

Seelenschatten wrote:Í love Sims 3 :thumbup: or i´m not so good in this game :cry: Tipps? :?:

I'll say what my sister said to me: When a need is about halfway empty or around it, satisfy the need. And if your Sim is beat tired when they come home from work like mine tend to be, just send them straight to bed after satisfying what ever needs to be done, even if they get home around the middle of the day.

Another thing is that you should work on the Skills needed for their job, it helps them get more promotions which means more money(: Hope I helped some.

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timey » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:59 pm

I made my Jedi Character on Sims 3 with a Lightsaber Mod! :D

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image
✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 4Never » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:28 am

I have like over 60 minor pets, with the lifetime rewards collector it helps.
"ѕσмтιмєѕ уσυ נυѕт ¢αηт мαкє ιт."
ιƒ уσυ ¢αηт мαкє ιт тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє, тяу αgαιη. υηℓєѕѕ ιƒ уσυ тнιηк ιт'ѕ α вα∂ ι∂єα тσ.
4Never

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:50 am

I am pretty angry with my Sims game right now. It seems to be that my neighborhood decay hit an all time high way too early into the legacy. After a few times of attempting to open the game and either have it crash after at least half an hour of it trying to open or crash right after it finished loading, I started a new game. I was going to go with another legacy challenge, but to be honest, I wanted to start with a couple as opposed to just the one Sim, so I started with an already dating couple starting their lives over at Hidden Springs along with a dog, because I missed having pets in my previous games after Autumn died and the boy Sim would probably not like having cats around anyways due to allergies~ Here are screenshots of the little bit I have played so far. ID

Founding guy~
Headshot of him.
And here is the founding gal.
I've had Sims start out as couples before, but they rarely get along as well from the start as these two did.
Someone jumping the gun already. Settle down dude, settle down. 8U
Playing with the family pet.
And doggie playing with random stray puppy.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:03 am

That dog is so cute <3
I need to start a new legacy. My old one became corrupt.
So I shall.
But not a legacy challenge, just the thing Tam is doing ^-^

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koolkatkoolkat123 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:49 am

First attempt at a legacy challenge literally couldn't do because EVERY single guy was in a relationship, first one i found that wasn't in one was a vamp go figure
Trying to get back into roleplaying, haven't done it for a while. I like roleplaying wolves but they have to be realistic so no alpha beta delta and especially no healer ranks. I like big cats, horses, cats. I like roleplaying warrior cats. I don't play a lot with human characters unless they're shapeshifters or dragon riders.

So if you have a roleplay that needs more members send me a PM.
koolkatkoolkat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:47 pm

koolkatkoolkat123 wrote:First attempt at a legacy challenge literally couldn't do because EVERY single guy was in a relationship, first one i found that wasn't in one was a vamp go figure

That is when you break them up. >D It's all for a greater cause after all~
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me