The Sims 3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: The Sims 3

Postby Katria » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:00 am

Élan wrote:
Koi wrote:On a brighter note, I just bought the cow plant for my game x)
They've got a free in game store tv and hamper for today and tomorrow.
And the cow plant's back in the decor part of the in game store thingy.
But you've got to buy that one. xP

I bought the Multitab 6000. Sooo practical for homework and working up skills. I really wanted the cowplant, but now I can't afford it. xD Can't buy the Simpoints though, I just get them when I get them.

I noticed that After I'd bought the cowplant and was like, "Aww man!" cuz that would so come in handy in my game xD

My flightrising. I have dragons for sale
My birthday is Dec 16 <3

╔════════════════════════════╗
Trading all cs pets and items for FR
╚════════════════════════════╝
Katria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:01 am

Élan wrote:The would be great. I have the Sims for the PS2 and my guy has a crush on my brother's girl (I play it with my brother), but she doesn't feel the same way. It's hilarious, the poor dude.

I use to have the Sims 2 for my PS2. I usually played it alone, but occasionally with my brother or a friend.
It would just be so much more interesting if that happened with Sims, that way everything doesn't always work out as you want it to! xP

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:40 pm

I think the closest I have had to that is with Samuel. My first generation dude from my current legacy was Inappropriate... so of course he would decide to randomly kiss complete strangers and get the heck slapped out of him. Not exactly the same, but I can assure you it made things go the opposite direction of what I wanted if I left him to his own devices most of the time. XD
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Tammanae wrote:
I think the closest I have had to that is with Samuel. My first generation dude from my current legacy was Inappropriate... so of course he would decide to randomly kiss complete strangers and get the heck slapped out of him. Not exactly the same, but I can assure you it made things go the opposite direction of what I wanted if I left him to his own devices most of the time. XD

Sounds similar :3

~~~~~~~~~~

My Sims' dog just had puppies! :D A litter of two, like always... A boy and a girl. Anybody wanna see them? I think they turned out adorable, although I don't know where Charming (the boy) got the brown from

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:12 pm

I am always up for puppy pictures. I love Sim puppies, and they are so hard to get in the game without adopting I love seeing pics. ^^
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Yeah(: I created the parents in the beginning (Which are both Dalmatians, cause I love them and might get one in a few months) and bred them later on to make it easier to get puppies xP

And the funny thing about Charming is that when I first made his dad, I was randomizing the names and it showed "Prince" sooo while he is Charming (thanks to Once Upon a Time xD) his father is "Prince" which, winds up making "Prince Charming". Haha I'm so clever :P

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Oooh, I am in love with Charming. ;v; He is such an adorable pup. Love his markings. And the brown might be a surprise, but it works great on him.
Yeah, whenever I want to 'create' my own puppy/kitten/foal I always have to resort to cheats to be able to get them. It's a real shame too. That is my only complaint about Pets. I wish they had added in a pet store like in Unleashed where you could just buy a puppy or kitten.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:23 pm

Charming is a cute little guy<3 I might put him up to the exchange once he is fully grown
And a lot of times in my game they have puppies/kittens/foals available in town or in the pet adoption center. And if there aren't any, I always make a random family by using "Edit town" then I merge them with my current family, but only the dog/cat/horse I want from them and then get the puppy/kitten/foal.

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:34 pm

The last dog I had in game, Autumn, was adopted, but there are times that either they do not have any (By some weird shocker really.) or I do not like the one they have if it is just the one, so I end up making my own. Doesn't happen often, but if it does I make a new family like you said and youngify whatever pet I made for my family. X3 Zacharias is going to be an Animal Rescuer, though, so save his Unicorn pet, he is going to be adopting quite a bit from the pound.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 pm

I tend to use the "Clone Voucher" and "Young Again Potion" Lifetime Rewards often when it comes to my pets, honestly. I tend to start loving my Sims' pets after a while... As weird as that is xD Though I normally keep the family tree going on for a while to where genes come in a lot. The only time pets aren't in the adoption center for me is the first couple of days with having a new house hold.

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me