The Sims 3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: The Sims 3

Postby ElevatingHearts » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:43 am

Élan wrote:I can't wait for University Life, even though I think my mom won't let me get it... Oh well. I have the island thing to look forward to! Anyone know whether it's called Island Time or Island Paradise? I keep hearing those two titles and yet can't get it straight.

I"m pretty sure it is Island Paradise.
And, same here about University. I'm really anxious for it, but I doubt my mom will let me get it...as long as she doesn't look at the trailer I shall get it! xD

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marvelous » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:49 am

TrueHeartedRusher<3 wrote:
Élan wrote:I can't wait for University Life, even though I think my mom won't let me get it... Oh well. I have the island thing to look forward to! Anyone know whether it's called Island Time or Island Paradise? I keep hearing those two titles and yet can't get it straight.

I"m pretty sure it is Island Paradise.
And, same here about University. I'm really anxious for it, but I doubt my mom will let me get it...as long as she doesn't look at the trailer I shall get it! xD

Same. Unless they put something silly on the back of the box. Oh well. xD I've waited this long.

I wonder what the mermaids and houseboats will be like. Plus, I hope they add a lot more fishable fish. I have a lot of sims with a fishing hobby.
Marvelous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:50 am

I have no idea which of the two names it is going to be. Island Paradise feels more familiar than Island time, but I do not remember what they called it on the LS. I know my partner is really looking forward to University. I am so so on it. I like some of the venues and things in it, though, so we'll see. XD

Also, update on my Legacy, as I finally got to play around some again.

Ashley and Tommy got married, and yes, Tommy has green hair again. 8} I decided to fix the glitch because I sorta got used to that really dark green hair on him. XD

Samuel, my founder and Ashley's grandfather was in tears during the entire reception. He seemed to fail the wardrobe department, but at least he was emotional... 8I

Of course, right after the party was over, Samuel started feeling a bit funny. Makes me wonder if the wedding was the real reason he was crying. <<

What's that? He doesn't want to leave? Oh yeah, that was definitely the reason he was crying. XD Aaaah, nothing like the death of a family member to get you into the Honeymoon spirit, eh?

Oh no you don't, Grim Reaper. No befriending my dog! You stay the hell away from Autumn, I don't want her looking forward to your return. 8U

Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marvelous » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:58 am

Tammanae wrote:
Samuel, my founder and Ashley's grandfather was in tears during the entire reception. He seemed to fail the wardrobe department, but at least he was emotional... 8I

That cracked me up so much... But I can't tell -- is his hair grey or purpleish?
Marvelous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 am

Yeah, when I saw his face I started laughing so badly I needed to screenshot it. XD His hair is gray, no purple there. He used to be a red headed dude before he hit his elder stage.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chry » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:04 pm

I know it's not quite the sims 3, but I got into the beta for the new SimCity! Hehe
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Starting up another legacy, the Sky legacy.
I lost 6 hours of play on it because my computer crashed 8/
Not cool computer. Not cool.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:46 pm

•Samus• wrote:Starting up another legacy, the Sky legacy.
I lost 6 hours of play on it because my computer crashed 8/
Not cool computer. Not cool.

I wouldn't of had even touched my Sims game for about two months...

Chry wrote:I know it's not quite the sims 3, but I got into the beta for the new SimCity! Hehe

What is SimCity, exactly? xD I keep seeing it being mentioned, but I have no idea what it is

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ssilnah » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Omg software update : D Maybe it will fix my problem
Ssilnah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synthwave » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:46 am

Hey guys, I have a question to ask.
Sims 3 DLC has just went on sale, MAJORLY on Steam. Most of them have gone 66% off, a couple of them being 50% off. It ends tomorrow at 4pm Pacific Time and I really want to tell my mom about it when she wakes up, but the thing is... I'm having trouble picking the expansion pack I want if she does say yes.
So, I've decided to ask you guys. Which would you suggest? These are the expansions I'm thinking about:
- World Adventures ($10.19)
- Generations ($13.59)
If my mom says I can get two, I will be picking Outdoor Living and an expansion pack, since the stuff packs are pretty cheap. I'll still need suggestions on what expansion to get. x3 (just so you know, I already have Seasons and Pets)
Image Image Image

☆☆☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deer/arcade - he/him/pup/pups - adult

just a little guy, usually found
on the oekaki
i may not respond to things quickly,
i have bad anxiety ;w;

off-oekaki art gallery

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆☆☆
synthwave

My pets
My items