Scenes That Make You Cry

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Scenes That Make You Cry

Postby breadstick » Tue May 24, 2022 3:46 am

do not know where to begin tbh, i'm a massive softie so i cry at a lot of things in media that wouldn't usually get to anyone else but here we go.

SPOILERS FOR ONE PIECE DRUM ISLAND -> MARINEFORD

chopper's backstory in one piece had me sobbing for a good hour. i think it was the image of this little beaten up reindeer holding a mushroom that he thought was going to save his caretaker and that caretaker accepting it even though he knew it would kill him. god.

water 7, the episode where usopp and luffy have a full-on battle. best friends, probably two of the most lighthearted in the crew, going for each others throats in a genuine way?? and not even being sure which side you're on?? ow.

end of water 7 / ennies lobby, when they say goodbye to the merry. i was fine up until the montage SDJF

that death scene in marineford. you know the one. the anime drew it out a bit too long for me but the initial hit was oof.

MILD SPOILERS FOR JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE PART 5

the first death absolutely broke me. i got spoiled for it, so i knew it was coming already but i was fully expecting it to be a whole fight scene, not a sudden hit from nowhere and then the character's gone. the gang's reaction to it had me bawling the most though.

there's definitely a lot more but i have brainrot for one piece and jjba so that's all you're getting from me afjdfd

Rosesguts wrote:Also in the movie Spirit when the settlers dragged him by force to their camp set up and he eventually submitted to being caught got me because he wanted to be free but knew he couldn't get away from them.

second the movie spirit, but it's the scene where he's running away from the train. that movie is super nostalgic for me but there's so many moments where it hits me as an adult and it probably wouldn't if i wasn't so attached to it as a kid

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Sun May 29, 2022 11:06 am

(I hope book scenes are allowed)

The scene from crookedstar’s promise where his mom completely disowns and rejects him made me sob

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulla‌‌‌‌ ❀ » Sun May 29, 2022 11:07 am

Final scene in Koe no Katachi

Do games count? Also literally every part in the indie game To The Moon. I straight up still sob like a baby even 5 years after finishing the game whenever I watch scenes. Such a. Good game.
i like rhythm games &
visual novels a little too much,
sweet tea enthusiast.
[ eng / 한 / fr / 中文 ]
arttrade
lulla‌‌‌‌ ❀

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drown » Sun May 29, 2022 11:12 am

Scene from "Everything Everywhere All At Once"

The multiverse version of Waymond that doesn't marry Evelyn telling her "In another life I would have really liked just doing laundry and taxes with you."

*sobs*
drown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcadiaa » Sun May 29, 2022 11:16 am

john marston's death in rdr1. every. damn. time. just so heart-wrenching and twisted.
also john and abigail's wedding in rdr2. seeing them so happy but knowing what happens next always gets me.
arcadiaa
she/her
chronically cringe
arcadiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soma fish » Sun May 29, 2022 11:22 am

the scene from “the hardest thing” in amphibia when they’re all about to leave and start crying AND THAT LITTLE SPINNING AROUND THING WHEN SPRIG AND ANNE HUG EACH OTHER FOR THE LAST TIME i cry so hard every time
❤️‍🩹⚡️🖋️
soma | ic | vtuber nerd
soma fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby staystreet » Sun May 29, 2022 11:29 am

In Breaking Bad when Jesse asks Mister White to go Go-Karting with him and Mister White says No. Then Jesse goes Go Karting alone and is just sobbing. That was the worst thing Mister White ever did to Jesse. Also I cried a lot during the last 3 Epsiodes of BrBa because of all the deaths, betrayals, and just overall the fact that the show was so good and emotional...it really was a rollercoaster that changed my life and I couldnt believe it was over
Spread love!
staystreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Johto » Tue May 31, 2022 10:40 am

The scene in Nausicaa, of the Valley of the Wind when the baby ohmu heals Nausicaa, and the ending
Anna | She/her | Nonbinary
Fictional middle aged
man Enthusiast | I love
Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic,
FFXIV, No More Heroes,
MGR, Okami and Devil May Cry

I love animals in general, I
think marine life is really cool

Fandoms on my Carrd
Carrd | Toyhouse | Click if you dare
Funny video that I change sometimes

(I go by TwilightBard on most platforms)
Johto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KitzitheJulianDevKin » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:41 pm

Coco had me crying cuz of Remember Me
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
proud owner of 7 Plushie Dreadfuls plushies! Counting the seven deadly sins bunnies
#hadagigglefitabouthowbadSemataryssongswere
“Was that the bite of 87?”-Me during the fnaf movie 2023
“Haven't I've been such a good, good boy?
Haven't I've been such a good, good boy?
Haven't I've been such a good, good boy?
Haven't I've been such a good, good boy?” ASMR-Ghostemane
KitzitheJulianDevKin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainAltenor » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:00 am

I was actually coming here to say that- Coco's Remember Me, the first time I ever watched it, nearly moved me to tears. Especially at the end, when Miguel sang it to Coco.
Last edited by CaptainAltenor on Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering..."

Welcome! My name's Captain, and I'm a performing arts virtuoso with a soft spot for decades past. Feel free to send trades of any sort- I'm always up for it.

And, of course, have a great day/night!
CaptainAltenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me