sonic anyone?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: sonic anyone?

Postby Johto » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:54 pm

controversial opinion but i find the comic characters way more interesting than the game characters (thinking emoji) probably because there really isnt much continuity in the games, or even a lot of story at all :/

I actually agree, they have more personality in the comics. Characters that didn't have personalities like Fang got personalities in them.
Anna | She/her | Nonbinary
Fictional middle aged
man Enthusiast | I love
Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic,
FFXIV, No More Heroes,
MGR, Okami and Devil May Cry

I love animals in general, I
think marine life is really cool

Fandoms on my Carrd
Carrd | Toyhouse | Click if you dare
Funny video that I change sometimes

(I go by TwilightBard on most platforms)
Johto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cashbot » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:57 pm

Eclipse The Darkling wrote:
controversial opinion but i find the comic characters way more interesting than the game characters (thinking emoji) probably because there really isnt much continuity in the games, or even a lot of story at all :/

I actually agree, they have more personality in the comics. Characters that didn't have personalities like Fang got personalities in them.

yeah! and the way the way pontiac and graff wrote sonic in lost world was so bad....and then theres new mandates.........its like sega is trying to keep sonic emotionless and "Radical",,i honestly feel more attached to the characters when they show up in the comics :)

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
hey gamers!
you can call me terry if you'd like.
i have lots of interests but rn its bnha : )

oppa gangnam style......

you can go to my art shop
from here
pm me anytime!!
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
cashbot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Johto » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:52 pm

yeah! and the way the way pontiac and graff wrote sonic in lost world was so bad....and then theres new mandates.........its like sega is trying to keep sonic emotionless and "Radical",,i honestly feel more attached to the characters when they show up in the comics :)

I dunno if what I posted showed up and cs just glitched so I'm gonna post it again since its not showing up to me
The script of Lost World is much better in the Japanese version. I really hope in the next main game they bring back his Adventure personality back because that's my favorite! I'm really glad the comics kept that attitude.
Fictional middle aged
man Enthusiast | I love
Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic,
FFXIV, No More Heroes,

Fandoms on my Carrd

Johto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cashbot » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:07 pm

Eclipse The Darkling wrote:

I dunno if what I posted showed up and cs just glitched so I'm gonna post it again since its not showing up to me
The script of Lost World is much better in the Japanese version. I really hope in the next main game they bring back his Adventure personality back because that's my favorite! I'm really glad the comics kept that attitude.

i dont understand why people hate the comics...another unpopular opinion but i prefer western sonic over newer incarnates of sonic but japanese sonic was good...............at one time.........until they made some poor decisions that kind of made sonic seem out of character a lot

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
hey gamers!

oppa gangnam style......

from here
pm me anytime!!
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
cashbot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Johto » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:21 pm

i dont understand why people hate the comics...another unpopular opinion but i prefer western sonic over newer incarnates of sonic but japanese sonic was good...............at one time.........until they made some poor decisions that kind of made sonic seem out of character a lot

Yeah, I don't understand either they're amazing. I'm not that used to the Japanese version of Sonic so I don't really know how his personality has changed. I've only watched a few episodes of Sonic X in Japanese and watched a few Japanese Lost World cutscenes. One day I might try and play Lost World even though the script is pretty bad in the English version.
Fictional middle aged
man Enthusiast | I love
Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic,
FFXIV, No More Heroes,

Fandoms on my Carrd

Johto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tankie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:44 pm

wait people hate the comics???? i thought they were what was keeping sonic popular .-.
Tankie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cashbot » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:47 pm

g1 wheeljack wrote:wait people hate the comics???? i thought they were what was keeping sonic popular .-.

not really :( id say mania has made people like sonic again,,,people who hate the comics usually only read one issue of the early 2000s era issues or some random issue in the middle of a big arc and give up on it!!! also theres sally and people used to really hate her but i think shes becoming more liked among fans because the reboot and stuff.....i dont know why people hate it and it makes me sad!!!!

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
hey gamers!

oppa gangnam style......

from here
pm me anytime!!
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
cashbot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:34 am

well, i see that everyone's talking about comics so i'll chime in.
my grandma recently bought me one of them, darkest storm 1, and at first i didn't really like it, but the more i got into it the more i started liking it.
i didn't actually finish it yet, and probably won't finish it today because i procrastinated all spring break and now have to do 35 pages of homework because i have a bad teacher.
other then that i had one comic in 2013, but i lost it. i think it was based on satam tho???
i dont really read the comics, because i prefer my entertainment entertaining, and sa2b + sadx are perfect to entertain me.

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FieryKitti14 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:48 am

i know this is off topic, but i think this video is awesome:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aTwuyHjCS-k
(don’t worry. it’s a sonic video.)
go check out Smitten Kittens. their kittens are adorable.
FieryKitti14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:44 am

FieryKitti14 wrote:i know this is off topic, but i think this video is awesome:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aTwuyHjCS-k
(don’t worry. it’s a sonic video.)

i might watch it. what is it?

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me