//- The Shadowhunter Chronicles Fanclub -|

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Shadowhunters - A Shadowhunters Fanclub

Postby hollowfall. » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:43 am

Now, look at this girl's signature! :D <3
hollowfall.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:54 am

I'm on mobile so I can't see it all, but from what I can see...
    JDNSOUZHDJSOIWJS IS THAT MALEC I SEE??!?!?!?!?!?!
    Aka I'm in love with it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowfall. » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:56 am

p a r a в a т a ι. wrote:
    I'm on mobile so I can't see it all, but from what I can see...
    JDNSOUZHDJSOIWJS IS THAT MALEC I SEE??!?!?!?!?!?!
    Aka I'm in love with it.

Eee! (Don't know if you're talking to me or not. haha)
My signature is just one image but yeah, it has the quote Magnus said to Alec. :) :D
(that's a silhouette of Magnus, btw.)
"Emotions are never black and white, they're more like symptoms. "
So it is sort of considered Malec. haha

But if you're talking about Mexican Grizzly Bear's signature, I love it tooooo! So much MALEC! :)
hollowfall.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:59 am

I was talking about both. They're both really good!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowfall. » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:03 am

p a r a в a т a ι. wrote:
    I was talking about both. They're both really good!

Ooh! Well that cleared that up. Haha, thank youu! <3
hollowfall.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexi3333 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:33 pm

Hey, has anyone read Lady Midnight yet? I read it online, and I want to make sure it was accurate. The problem is, I can't find any summaries to compare what I read to. If you have read it, pm me a short summary please. Thank you!
Lexi3333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sun May 01, 2016 3:52 am

@KittyZ: Oooooooo, that's one of my favorite quotes from him!! Super freaking jealous right now.
*goes and takes signature*
My other favorite quote is from Ragnor Fell; "And though I know you won't believe me. Someday, someone will come along who will tear down those walls you've built around your heart. And when that love comes back to you. You must do everything in your power to fight for it."
Literally, memorized th at whole quote and won't stop saying it. :lol: :)

@Parabatai.: Awww, thank you!! :)
I actually have the same signatures saved in my PM's but with different images in the middle of them two.
I just can't wait for Season 2 to come out and see what finally freaking find out what happens with Alec and Magnus!!!! 8-)
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexi3333 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:15 am

OK CASSANDRA CLARE IS OFFICIALLY DEAD TO ME! :evil: DEAD TO ME! :o MAJOR SPOILER :o And Clace shippers..... grab your torches and pitchforks.

Okay at the end of Lady Midnight copies ( I don't know if only specific copies or every copy gets this) there's a short story called "A Long Conversation" I read LM online and wasn't expecting this little treat ( or it was a treat at the time) while I was casually flipping through a hard cover copy at Walmart. Of course, I wasn't gonna buy a book i've already read for just a few extra pages, so i'm pretty sure I read the story illegally but hey... don't judge. Anyway, It features our favorite characters from TMI. At the start of it Simon declares :o MAJOR SPOILER :o that he proposed to Izzy. She said yes but wants to have an engagement party on Max's birthday, which is two days away. Clary and co manage to put it all together and the party is going great. Jace pulls Clary aside into a storage closet at the party and :o MAJOR SPOILER :o proposes to her. Before she can give her answer Magnus comes in and says there's a problem at the los angelous institute. They rush over there and then they fall into play with the events of lady midnight. Their actual apperance is in LM. "A Long Conversation" stops with them going through the portal and clary thinking this: " They were shadowhunters first afterall, but when they returned, she would have to give him an answer. She dreaded it." (Not an exact quote didn't memorize it but about the same thing)

I started fishing around for her answer in LM and sadly, I think I found it. I remember distinctly this quote (not exact) from LM. Robert Lightwood: You better give me a good reason why you interupted my daughter's engagement party. Emma ( thinking): she looked at Jace and Clary and as far as she knew ( I can't remember if as far as she knew was included or something my brain added to keep me sane) THEY HAD NO PLANS TO GET MARRIED :oops: I wish I could find the quote I would but.... it's just.. to coincidental to ignore.

Therefore, I will spend my summer crying and waiting for the next installment to come out. :cry:

EDIT I FOOOUUUUNNDDD IT!!!

“Mazel tov to them,” said Jace, leaning against the banister rail. “Anyway, we were at the party, and Magnus got this alert about necromantic magic near the L.A. Institute, and he tried to reach Malcolm, but no luck. So we snuck out, just the four of us. Which is a big loss to the party if you ask me, because I was going to give a toast and it was going to be glorious. Simon would never be able to show his face in public again.”...... clearly connecting to the engagement party in "A Long Conversation"
............................. Enter Robert
What’s going on here?” he demanded. “There was a flare of necromantic magic traced to this Institute several hours ago and your uncle claims to know nothing about it. More troubling, he refused to tell us where you disappeared to.” He spun around, his eyes raking their group—and landing on Mark. “Mark Blackthorn?”
“I already said that,” said Clary. Julian had the feeling she wasn’t overly fond of her prospective father-in-law—if he was that. He realized he didn’t know if Jace and Clary had plans to get married.

Yup........ I don't know anymore guys. It's still possible that they are getting married but I have to take the pessimist pov. I'm either right or pleasantly surprised. I don't want to be right though...
Lexi3333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:26 pm

I'm not entirely sure nlhow old they are at that point (around 20, if anything, I think), but I can understand Clary's nervousness. I do think Cassandra Clare will have them together in the end, but I'm not entirely sure on when. But if she makes her hesitation a plot device, I'm gonna kill someone.

Also, have you heard? Cassandra Clare will be writing a trilogy based solely around Magnus! As far as I know, it has no name, but it will coincide with The Bane Chronicles. It's going to tell more about Magnus's past and how he became the lovable warlock he is, as well as more Malec!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexi3333 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Oh! I haven't read the bane chronicles yet! I'm gonna try to read them before the trilogy comes out. Yay I'm excited!

I'm okay with using her hesitation for a chapter or two but I can't stand using it as a plot device for a whole book. She better not stretch it out, but I think most people would rage and protest if Clary said no. At this point Cassandra doesn't have much of a choice. ( to our benefit Muhahaha! :twisted: )
Lexi3333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me