Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Postby iggyshop » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:24 am

hey guys dovewing is........
a mary sue
sorry guys but it's true
unfairy lol
iggyshop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeñoritaPotatoes » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:46 am

I hate how Firestar invited all these random kittypets like Millie, Daisy and Purdy to ThunderClan... Especially Millie (growls at Millie) Mrs. IOnlyLoveOneOfMyKits
ram > rem
SeñoritaPotatoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leah- » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:35 am

Paula Polestar <3 wrote:hey guys dovewing is........
a mary sue
sorry guys but it's true

she used to be one of my favourites when i was like 10 lol
(leah) / Image
leah-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby proud.little.wolf » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:54 pm

How unfairly Appledusk treated Mapleshade. I get that they're from different Clans, but come on.

SeñoritaPotatoes wrote:I hate how Firestar invited all these random kittypets like Millie, Daisy and Purdy to ThunderClan... Especially Millie (growls at Millie) Mrs. IOnlyLoveOneOfMyKits

Ugh, I feel you on this one. *SPOILER ALERT* Especially when Bramblestar invited Jessy and a couple other kittypets into ThunderClan during the flood.
ImageImage

I accidentally made a second account because I thought I'd lost this one forever. No pets will be exchanged between these accounts. I will no longer use the second account.
proud.little.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Xela Winchester wrote:
How unfairly Appledusk treated Mapleshade. I get that they're from different Clans, but come on.

SeñoritaPotatoes wrote:I hate how Firestar invited all these random kittypets like Millie, Daisy and Purdy to ThunderClan... Especially Millie (growls at Millie) Mrs. IOnlyLoveOneOfMyKits

Ugh, I feel you on this one. *SPOILER ALERT* Especially when Bramblestar invited Jessy and a couple other kittypets into ThunderClan during the flood.

Ugh, I know. I mean if you were leading a wild clan that was always on the verge of life and death WHY INVITE A BUNCH OF FAT CATS? Maybe it's nice, but this is the wild, this is life, this is death. We're trying to keep ourselves alive. It's so unrealistic. I would have at least tested them and studied them for a while, maybe a moon or two, before realizing either they were worthy/safe, or a waste of space/a spy.

At least invite like loners or past rogues who can defend themselves and not big, chubby, floppy-pawed kittypets. Youse is so dumbs man, youse gonna get wreckeddddd.
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby proud.little.wolf » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:57 am

I never understood why kittypets were allowed into ThunderClan. None of the other Clans did that, and they were just fine.
ImageImage

I accidentally made a second account because I thought I'd lost this one forever. No pets will be exchanged between these accounts. I will no longer use the second account.
proud.little.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leah- » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:16 am

Xela Winchester wrote:
I never understood why kittypets were allowed into ThunderClan. None of the other Clans did that, and they were just fine.

i guess because firestar pitied them or smth??
(leah) / Image
leah-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chrislion121 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:45 am

Xela Winchester wrote:

Spoilers
Well actually ThunderClan isn't the only one. ShadowClan actually adopted Russetfur and Boulder (Sure you could say they weren't kittypets but they kinda were). I know that they also took in many others because cats at twoleg place heard of their strength and were drawn to the forest for glory (sorta). Then Sasha was a kittypet for some time and was part of RiverClan for some time.
I can and I will. Watch me.

Im chrislion121 but you can call me chris. I'am a tom-boy and an introvert. I love science, Warriors, and almost all things mythical. I know a lot of random things and if you want to know something PM me.

ImageImage

SunClan Orchid's Clan
We carry within us the wonders we seek around us.

Note to RPs: I've been uber inactive lately for which I apologize. School has been keeping me too busy and I just haven't had time to post anything.
chrislion121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby proud.little.wolf » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:03 am

chrislion121 wrote:
Xela Winchester wrote:

Spoilers
Well actually ThunderClan isn't the only one. ShadowClan actually adopted Russetfur and Boulder (Sure you could say they weren't kittypets but they kinda were). I know that they also took in many others because cats at twoleg place heard of their strength and were drawn to the forest for glory (sorta). Then Sasha was a kittypet for some time and was part of RiverClan for some time.

While that is true, I feel like ThunderClan has done that the most.
ImageImage

proud.little.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meowool » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:01 am

Definetly Thunderclan isn't the only one, but Thunderclan is more or less the only one that has done it on such a huge scale! (Bar the New Skyclan, but they had to rebuild so I think that's fair enough!)
meowool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me