a website like chickensmoothie

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: a website like chickensmoothie

Postby TrashFan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:23 pm

oreo wrote:i can help! im not very good at thick lines but i love doing pixel art

Oooh! Pixel pets! Maybe those can be for events and store! I can handle with a bunch of the normal linearts with some of the pets, maybe you should post a artist chat thing with a list of pets and whos doing what later on when name and logo and mascot is figured out.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:25 pm

Elite_Ninja_Squad wrote:Proboards will work fine!

thats good to know!
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:28 pm

earthling,, wrote:

thats good to know!

Btw, do you have any ideas for like the name and stuff or ideas for the website in general to make it unique?
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:28 pm

Lmarani wrote:i could definitely help! im not much of an artist, i am learning code, and i would love to be some sort of moderator on the new website! i could also help with the name, but i would just need a more specific idea of what you would want!

well as i've been saying over the two threads lmao we're still in the brainstorming stage so we don't have a thorough idea oof. but when the staff applications are up you are very welcome to fill one in, you probably will become a moderator. <3
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:28 pm

TrashFan wrote:
oreo wrote:i can help! im not very good at thick lines but i love doing pixel art

Oooh! Pixel pets! Maybe those can be for events and store! I can handle with a bunch of the normal linearts with some of the pets, maybe you should post a artist chat thing with a list of pets and whos doing what later on when name and logo and mascot is figured out.

YES SUCH A GOOD IDEA
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaBean » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:30 pm

^ i agree!! pixel pets would be a great idea fr store pets as said, it would definitely draw it away from cs, and make it different!
BananaBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:32 pm

TrashFan wrote:
earthling,, wrote:

thats good to know!

Btw, do you have any ideas for like the name and stuff or ideas for the website in general to make it unique?

this is exactly what i was thinking about just then whoops so i was thinking, there won't be any ur's, but maybe (these are still ideas) in one release a year when you're collecting your pets and stuff we could sneak in a special pet and with the idea you and oreo came up with, it could be pixel and you'd know you won the jackpot, but tbh that seems really unfair so idk and another idea is you could adopt lucky dips once every three months where there's a special spot that you click on and it's like the december 18th but you get a random animal and a random item.
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:33 pm

Lmarani wrote:^ i agree!! pixel pets would be a great idea fr store pets as said, it would definitely draw it away from cs, and make it different!

yes!! such good ideas!
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:41 pm

earthling,, wrote:
this is exactly what i was thinking about just then whoops so i was thinking, there won't be any ur's, but maybe (these are still ideas) in one release a year when you're collecting your pets and stuff we could sneak in a special pet and with the idea you and oreo came up with, it could be pixel and you'd know you won the jackpot, but tbh that seems really unfair so idk and another idea is you could adopt lucky dips once every three months where there's a special spot that you click on and it's like the december 18th but you get a random animal and a random item.

Yes! Those ideas might be cool! Also the lucky dip thing which i'll call "Nostalgia lane" should start in the once the website is almost a year old or such? Also for your first idea, the special Pixel pets would have to be kinda like UR's like special pixl art pets not seen in the store, like maybe there could be one big box at the end of each event that has special pets in them (Im going to refur to these as Big bang boxes as refering to it as the thing who makes the event go out with a bang) and if your lucky you'll get a special pixel pet of the rarity of Special rare of something like that (Equivalent to omgsr or VR)
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:43 pm

TrashFan wrote:
earthling,, wrote:

Yes! Those ideas might be cool! Also the lucky dip thing which i'll call "Nostalgia lane" should start in the once the website is almost a year old or such? Also for your first idea, the special Pixel pets would have to be kinda like UR's like special pixl art pets not seen in the store, like maybe there could be one big box at the end of each event that has special pets in them (Im going to refur to these as Big bang boxes as refering to it as the thing who makes the event go out with a bang) and if your lucky you'll get a special pixel pet of the rarity of Special rare of something like that (Equivalent to omgsr or VR)

YES! WE NEED THESE AHHH SUCH A BEAUTIFUL IDEA I'M SHOOKETH
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me