resolved

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

resolved

Postby lordbunnir » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:18 am

I am relatively new to the concept of BBCode, but a month or so ago I was able to construct a signature that I'm pretty proud of (my current signature down below). For the most part, It displays properly in the forums, but when it displays in the PMs it goes a little off? The box containing my name and basic info and the GIF shift to the top, and the other box shifts to the bottom.
Maybe I'm being a little nit picky, but would there be a way to fix this by adjusting my format? Or would I need to resize the image? Or do most people's signatures not display properly in the PMs?

Here is my code(ya its really messy, like i said idk what im doing lol):

Code: Select all
[left]◤--------------◥
[center]xxx
[size=85]bunni
autistic
genderfluid
any pronouns
taurus
infp[/size]
xxx[/center]◣--------------◢[/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/32IPqxI.gif[/img][/left][left]◤-------------------------------------------◥[center]xxx
[size=85]hi im bunni reese hood,, i have a lot
of interests like artemis fowl,
don't starve, and tf2,
i'm pretty shy, but i love making friends,,
my pm is always open
i hope you have a wonderful day <3[/size]
xxx[/center]◣-------------------------------------------◢[/left]

If anybody could help I'd be super duper grateful, sorry if this is a dumb question <3
Last edited by lordbunnir on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━
wilson/taurus/infp

i eat brains

━━━━━━━━━
lordbunnir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Signature Help

Postby Rolly-chan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:29 am

It doesn't display properly because in the pms, the width for the messages is smaller than the width of the forum posts. Your sig doesn't consist of just one single image or element. You have "boxes", so to speak. And they adjust to the window width. If the window gets too small for the entire length of the sig, it adjusts by creating a break. Since pms have a smaller width (because of the additional menu on the left), it'll adjust sooner than if you view it on the forum.
So yeah, the only thing you can do is make the overall signature smaller. (and even then, it won't display the way you want it to for other people who have smaller screen resolutions, unless you make it small/short enough for the smallest resolutions)

You could make the second text box smaller (or resize the image). That should solve the problem for you.
Rolly-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Signature Help

Postby lordbunnir » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:02 am

thanks for the help!! uwu
━━━━━━━━━