Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate!

Postby Xennja » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:27 pm

Sounds interesting, i like the idea :D
Thank you

Favorite Color/shade: Black, Red and Green
Hobbies: Videogames, Drawing, Reading and Writing, Singing
Extrovert, introvert, or both: Introvert
Favorite movie: I dont watch a lot of Movies, but i love all from Disney. Though im more the Series (Supernatural, GoT, TWD,..) and Anime type ^^
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Shy on the outside, always Daydreaming, Funny and
a strong protector instinct

What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky, Nature and mystical
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like all kind of pets
Favorite animal: Wolf and Big Cats
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Wolf/Dog, Dragon, Fox
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Probably Spikes, glowing, misty and stripes the most
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Probably "girly stuff" like Pink and too cute :'D and i dont like Horses that much
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I like a lot of them, mostly Wings and glowing eyes.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I like Paranormal stuff and mythical creatures.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
My big goal is to collect one of every pet/item.
My birthday is October 21.
Xennja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Born Dragonborn » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:03 am

Favorite Color/shade: Any shade of Blue
Hobbies: Gaming. I play mostly Skyrim
Favorite movie: Kill Bill
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Quiet, Protective, Calm, Patient
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Realistic/Forestry
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I don't mind them
Favorite animal: Cheetahs
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: The Dragons, Big cat lines, and foxes
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): glowing, spikes, swirls, anything Dragon or cheetah related
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I'm more of the in between. I like dark colors and brights. But not too bright/dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: i don't like the spiders,
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): long fur, wings, anything(?)
I just joined the other day so im not fully aware of all the different styles

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: no i think that's it. Thank you for this opportunity
Born Dragonborn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:15 pm

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brit. » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:20 pm

Favorite Color/shade: A Very Dark Grey (close to black)
Hobbies: Boxing , Binge watching sherlock, doctor who , riverdale, stranger things, 13 reasons why
Favorite movie: Doctor Strange // A Dog's Purpose
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Tough , Shy , Antisocial , Beautiful. (i love myself <3)
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): royal , nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: They are ok, so like.
Favorite animal: Otter , Fox , Or Dog
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Dragons , Draft Horses etc.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): stitches , spikes, transparent.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark colours
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: floral , pink , neon ,
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): floppy ears , wings , curly tails
old user. rarely online.
brit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lalaland218 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Favorite Color/shade: royal blue
Hobbies: writing stories
Favorite movie: Lilo and Stitch
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: shy, kind, honest, loyal
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): royal or nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like
Favorite animal: turtle
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: a horse or dog
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): floral or anything unusual
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: bright
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: no
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I don have any specific favorites
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I love the unusual or weird
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss
lalaland218

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazz04 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:36 pm

Favorite Color/shade: purple (dark)
Hobbies: horse back riding, singing
Favorite movie: the monster
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: creative, beautiful, smart, talented
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): elegant, galaxy, gangster? Idek
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I don't kind them
Favorite animal: cheetahs
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: don't have one (like them all)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): glowing, transparent
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel or dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: no
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): not any
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin
JAZZ IS MY NAME RanDoM IS MY GAME
now move along with me!
✨💎💎✨💎💎✨
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
✨💎💎💎💎💎✨
✨✨💎💎💎✨✨
✨✨✨💎✨✨✨
Shining heart for you
Jazz04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PandaLoverHuman » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:10 pm

Favorite Color/shade: Blue, purple, black. I don't really mind!
Hobbies: Playing sports and being with my friends.
Favorite movie: I actually don't have one since I like all of the ones that I watch!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Weird, happy, nice, helpful
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky, fun and cutesy!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I used to not like them so much but now I do like them since they are cute!
Favorite animal: Pandas, cats but I do all the animals and I've always been an animal lover but If I had to choose Pandas it is (You can probably tell by my username!)
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: I don't have one but zodiac dogs or cute pets are cool!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Swirls
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark or bright will do me fine!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Not really
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I don't mind as much but I think the winged pets are cute!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not really I just want my CS twin to be cute or to be spooky or stood out.
PandaLoverHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notetoself » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:56 am

Favorite Color/shade: Green
Hobbies: Singing, Acting, Volleyball, horse-back riding, skiing, and scuba diving.
Favorite movie: Mary Poppins
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: kind, empathetic, intelligent, and optimistic
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): forestry/nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like PPS pets
Favorite animal: Panda
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Wolves
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): floral or misty
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel and bright are nice
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: scary looking pets
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): wings
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I'll love whatever pet I get
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, my name is Phoenix! I'm an
adult player and I'm super inactive,
but PM's relating to animanga
are welcome anytime.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
notetoself

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzardfeather » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:57 am

Friendly bump :3
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins.

blizzardfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s00nshim » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:50 pm

Favorite Color: white
Hobbies: playing on the computer, photography, listening to music, and drawing digital fanart :3
Extrovert, introvert, or both: extrovert
Favorite movie: Kingsman
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Optimist
Favorite animal: Jellyfish
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: probably the pps baby dragon!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I like pastel colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don't like droopy ears or claws
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, claws, etc): Wings or long fur
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I also love staying indoors
+ hi! I love trades
I'm a Sagittarius
I love kdramas and kpop! +

my favorite color is white,
and I love games! <3

sigh. I'm just another person who doesn't know why her life revolves around 7 guys

==========

if you feel like you're going to crash, then accelerate, you idiot. -min yoongi, nevermind

==========
s00nshim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me