Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat P

Postby liujiu » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:26 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Sage greens, earthy browns, yellows/golds, whites
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Any combo of the listed favourite colours!
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, playing instruments, writing, playing videogames
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": My family! Not like, literal family, but there's a few characters I call my fathers or sons! Neuvillette, Jing Yuan, Yanqing, Freminet, Misha, Gaming.
What are your pronouns: He/Him
Favorite season of the year: Winter!
Favorite Holiday: Halloween, I suppose?
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Nice, bonkers
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Forestry/nature!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them, depending on the pet! No PPS eggs, but the others are (typically) fair!
Favorite animal: Cats!!!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: PPS cats (stage 2 with the quirky paw lift), BWolfves, Adult cats!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Floral!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastels & muted colours!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Anything super bright/neon, horses & ponies (pps included), bats
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Poofy, fluffy tails!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: N/A I think?

Thank you for the opportunity!!
liujiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oekaki » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:59 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): green, cream
Any Specific color Combinations you like: no...
Hobbies: drawing! :3 arts and crafts, collecting
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": smile
What are your pronouns: any
Favorite season of the year: fall
Favorite Holiday: halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: h... bad at describing things...
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): idm :3
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like
Favorite animal: anything ocean
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: oooh... worms, sitting cats, frogs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): ohhhh.. .idk
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: any
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: flat colors no special additions
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): yes!!! any
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nah :3
Oekaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kotak » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:20 pm

hiii! hope you’re having a great day!
Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): my favorite color is blue (any shade), but I’m obsessed with everything pastel and rainbow! I love pink too!
Any Specific color Combinations you like: rainbow hehe, I’m also big on monochrome designs. anything cutesy and pastel has my heart
Hobbies: singing, journaling, collecting plushies and stickers, making bracelets/simple jewelry with beads, playing the piano
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my girlfriend and my dog and singing! and the simple joys of childhood which i try to bring along my whole life journey - free time to do random fulfilling things, time in nature, pretty colors, fairy tales & reading in general, just doing things for the joy of it instead of to fulfill a greater responsibility
What are your pronouns: any! (they/them for ease)
Favorite season of the year: a tie between spring and summer
Favorite Holiday: christmas <3
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: suffering from severe perfectionism
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): those are all super cool but I collect the following: realistic, nature, ocean & cutesy/pretty pets!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: definitely favor, I love all PPS linearts
Favorite animal: dogs but I love vaquita whales, maned wolves, dwarf hamsters and sea turtles too. overall any and all animals with 4 legs or less
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: dwarf hamsters, any pps rodent (guinea pigs, rats, syrian hamsters) & pps otters! (but if the pps linearts don’t count separately then I’d say dwarf hamsters, lions and guinea pigs)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): solid, transparent, glowing and skeletal all sound great!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel definitely
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: really busy patterns, predominantly creepy pets (like upset eye edits), not a huge fan of the adult pony and rat linearts if they aren’t edited
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I love lineart edits in general, my faves are when there’s a tiny animal companion to the main pet (like a little fishy if the pet is water themed, etc.)
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I’m a bit afraid of spiders but the PPS stage is sweet! thank you for taking the time to do this ^^
ImageImage

𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔 hey, i'm kat 𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

⋆౨ৎ⟡˖ have a lovely day! ౨ৎ⟡˖
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

kotak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atrociraptor » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:02 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Any muted blues, black, and gray.
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Natural tones, and the colors above!
Hobbies: Writing, reading, drawing.
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": My dogs!
What are your pronouns: Any
Favorite season of the year: Winter & fall
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Not sure
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Celestial bodies (esp stars), oceans, realistic, prehistoric.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like
Favorite animal: Orcas, foxes, snow leopards, and wolves.
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Western Dragons, Butterfly Wolves, Lions.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Stars, feathers, misty.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Rats, clashing colors, ponies, images on pets.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): It depends, so nope!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: N/A
Image Atrociraptor!! Image
pangender + omnisexual, any prns.
dinosaur & dragon lover !
Image Image
Atrociraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bludvill » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:09 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): baby pink and violet
Any Specific color Combinations you like: nope
Hobbies: writing, reading, doing arts and crafts(?), and i guess playing video games?
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my friends
What are your pronouns: any pronouns
Favorite Holiday: halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: friendly, honest, and realistic.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: favor
Favorite animal: bats
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: otters, bats, and lions
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): solid
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: i don’t really like the zombie-esque pets
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): i like long fur and clothes
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: none !
cassie / chloe, any pronouns
bludvill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SwanQueen » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:17 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): orange, green, purple, grey
Any Specific color Combinations you like: orange, green
Hobbies: rollerblading, drawing, animals.
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": being able to be myself and feel loved.
What are your pronouns: he/him/his
Favorite season of the year: Summer
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Friendly and loving
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them!
Favorite animal: RATS
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Rat, Snake & (anything Bear shaped)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Patchwork! Skeletons, Transparent.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: bright!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Small horses :(
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Dark (e.g., spooky eyes, big teeth)
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Don't think so! :D
Collector of Rats 🐀❤️ (ALL are welcome!)

SwanQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFallenAngel » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:10 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): black and white
Any Specific color Combinations you like: strong patterns!
Hobbies: video games and art
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": a day off from work
What are your pronouns: she/her
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: All bark no bite
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: No opinion
Favorite animal: Tiger
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Foxes, Dragons, Dogs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Glowing, swirls
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Cutesy/ Girly
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): wings, horns, claws
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: i love horror movies
TYSM!
TheFallenAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me