Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate!

Postby komi-san » Wed May 03, 2017 3:20 pm

favorite colors/shades ; purple, blue, white, green, black
hobbies ; singing, dancing, acting
favorite movie ; sing
how would you describe yourself in four words or less ; nerd that needs help
what kind of theme do you prefer? ; cutesy or pretty
do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets ; like
favorite animal ; dog or malk dogs/dragons
favorite animal on chicken smoothie ;
what kinds of patterns do you prefer ; scales, floral, spots, stripes
do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors ; pastel
any specific themes/species/designs you especially dislike ; rats, horses, fennec foxes, things too bright
do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones ; wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, floppy ears
any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twins ; not rly :P
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nariette » Thu May 04, 2017 4:19 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): blue, pink, grey
Hobbies: drawing
Favorite movie: I don't have favorite movie, but I have favorite serial - The Walking Dead
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: shy, quiet, caring
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): cutesy, pretty
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like
Favorite animal: dog
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: dog!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): floral, misty, glowing
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: idk :(
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): wings, floppy ears, long fur
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope :3
Nariette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu May 04, 2017 9:43 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Baby blue and some modern colors.
Hobbies: MMMMMMM
Art, Pokemon GO, Making fake forums in messages.
Favorite movie: Ooo tricky... I like a lot of the Pokemon movies... I think I'd have to go with the movie Pokemon: Arceus and the Jewel Of Life or whatever it's called I can't remember tbh.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Picky, impatient, needs trades.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature and.... Spooky, realistic.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: OMG I HOARD THOSE OFC I LOVE EM (lol srry)
Favorite animal: Cat
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Dog, my CS mascot is a dog.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Misty, scales, transparent, solid with a lil bit of fluff.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Both lol tbh they both look awesome, but if I had to pick one.... Pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Spiders, snakes, bee's (not the ur bee tbh), RATS.... I DESPISE RATS... And I don't like holes in the animals it distracts me from what I'm doing, UHHHH, solid stripes and any thing like lace and swirls.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Claws, ballons, floppy ears, wings, don't forget the ballons!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:

Postby Reigncat » Thu May 04, 2017 9:59 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Light blue, pink, lavender, any pastelly colors
Hobbies: Reading, writing, day-dreaming,
Favorite movie: Moana
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Nice but crazy sometimes
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Royal/Space
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like
Favorite animal: Pandas
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Squids
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Glowing, misty
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Nope, just not really a huge fan of chickens or rats or clothing on animals
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I like wings
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: No, thank you!

Reigncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyo_Kai » Thu May 04, 2017 12:25 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Dark with brighter highlights or Watery colors (blues, greens, dark, light)
Hobbies: Games, Movies, writing, drawing, painting, anything artsy.
Favorite movie: Spirited Away
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Lazy day-dreamer
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky! I love Halloween~! I also think Forestry. I moved across the country for forestry and mountains.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I'm pretty new but right now I like them~
Favorite animal: Foxes!
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: All the Kitsune ones are neat. But I also like the Eastern dragon ones.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): >.< They all sound good. Maybe not hearts.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Generally I lean to dark but I like bright too. Pastel sometimes. I know, I'm not very helpful >.<
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I'm not a fan of most of the rats. And I don't really like the ones wearing clothes (for some reason)
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Yes! Wings, Long Fur, Balloons!! Anything flowy / glowy / sparkly / hangy things. Claws / Spines / tails.. pretty cool stuff.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Er.. I'm a daydreamer and like to have fun, but often I feel alone (probably because I have no friends) and so I'm pretty secluded and self-conscious. I can blend in the crowds when I put on my 'mask' and smile with strangers, but really, I'm pretty fragile.

Thanks for this, it was a lot of fun!! I can't wait to see what comes of this~
Kyo_Kai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxippi » Thu May 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Dark Purple, White
Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Singing
Favorite movie: Napoleon Dyanamite
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Kind, a bit of a doormat
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Royal, nature, ocean, elegant
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like PPS pets
Favorite animal: Fox
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Wolf
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Glowing, misty, anything
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark and bright
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: nope
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Wings, keys
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: No but thank you for this. These are always so much fun and it's really unique ^^
Foxippi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horselexichris » Fri May 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Aqua teal purple
Hobbies: horse back riding reading and drawing
Favorite movie: Spirit
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Friendly, funny, caring, hopeful
What kind of theme do you prefer: nature horses country
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them if their on my wishlist and horses of course!
Favorite animal: horse!(horse addict lol!;)
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: horse
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: splotches, like spots on a Appaloosa
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: bright
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: rodents, chickens, stripes
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: wings horns(unicorns) curly or wavy tail
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope thanks!;)
horselexichris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Phantomhive » Sun May 07, 2017 11:03 am

Favorite Color:
Light blue, Pink, Black
Hobbies:
Gaming, Youtube, Anime, Netlix
Extrovert, introvert, or both:
Extrovert until it comes to speaking to the people in my class (-_-)
Favorite movie:
Don't really have one... Anime is better to me
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist:
Pass Pessimist, now leaning to Optimist c:
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc):
GALAXY, PASTEL
Favorite animal:
SEAL
Favorite animal on CS:
[/color]Image
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc):
GALAXY (so all of the above)
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:
Pastel
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc):
Cute, Pastel, Smiling, Fluffy
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
ANIME and TUMBLR... yeah..
- Ren
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm Ren, here is just a summarised
preview of me.

Anime - Skating - Drama
Depression & Social Anxiety
She/Her ☁ 16 ☁ Bi-Curious
ESFP-T ♡ Entertainer ♡ Atheist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
.✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Lady Phantomhive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charizard ! » Sun May 07, 2017 11:16 am

>
-

-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

°•──────  ImageImageImageImageImageImage  ─────━•°
Hello! You can call me pika/defresh/charizard
my fave pokemon are Charizard and Bastiodon :)

Add me on Animaljam? @Defresh
♡ 500+ hours in Town of Salem 1 & 2 ♡

。.。:❀ --'--- flightrising l x l insta ---'-- ❀:。.。
---
Charizard !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumblingbum » Sun May 07, 2017 11:19 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): dark blue and light pink!
Hobbies: drawing, singing, youtube, animation
Favorite movie: Ponyo!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: cheers people up
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like! They're cute
Favorite animal: Red panda!!
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: 2015 store red panda!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): opposite color patterns! (Ex: Blue and orange.)
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel for sure!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Rats horses, malk (except owls)
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): definitely wings (except butterfly wolves)
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: i really like pastel pinks, or pets that just look adorable
Stumblingbum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me