Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate!

Postby 3000feet » Tue May 02, 2017 11:02 am

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RareDemonGoddess » Tue May 02, 2017 11:14 am

Favorite Color/shade: I like all colors and shades
Hobbies: nature watching, writing, drawing, singing
Favorite movie: The Great Mouse Detective
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: loyal, trustworthy, smart, caring
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I like all themes
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I'm fine with PPS
Favorite animal: wolves
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: spiders,big cats, mythical creatures
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): all
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I like them both
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: no
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): wings and horns
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I like demons
Hi I'm RareDemonGoddess call me Demon or Rare.
Joined April 30th,2017
Female
Straight
Bday is April 30th
Huge roleplayer

RareDemonGoddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verandia » Tue May 02, 2017 11:17 am

Favorite Color: White/Black
Hobbies: Drawing, playing video games, and volleyball
Favorite Movie: The Simpsons
How would you describe your self in four words or less: Funny, Creative, imaginetive, Colorful
Kind I prefer: Royal, Realistic, or Spooky
Do I favor PPS pets?: I dont mind them
Favorite Animal: Wolfs and chickens :3
Favorite animal on CS: Big cats and cats in general
Patterns: Glowing/Fluffy (if thats one)
Colors: Pastels or Dark colors
Nothing I really dislike im fine w/ anything
Special Additions: Love em
About it Thank you!!!
Verandia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dvnc » Tue May 02, 2017 11:23 am

Favorite Color/shade: Lavender -
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, laying the grass, collecting tea packets -(the scent is nice mhmh)
Favorite movie: Any Disney movie, honestly -
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: shy, introverted and obsessed -
What kind of theme do you prefer, Nature, for sure -
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like PPS pets -
Favorite animal: Leopard -
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Cats -
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: I like swirls - aha -
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel colors, preferably -
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Neon theme or clashing colors -
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: Bobtail'd and curly tails! -
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not really [: - Thank you!~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i breathe love & see him everyday,
even though my love's a world away.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
» ♥ [bi] - [she/her] » ♥ [pun lover] » ♥ - [mel ♥] »
dvnc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Tue May 02, 2017 11:25 am

Favorite Color/shade: Red!
Hobbies: Video Games and TV, mostly.
Favorite movie: The Lion King, The Good Dinosaur, Tarzan, Zootopia
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Shy, funny, quiet, and weird
What kind of theme do you prefer? Realistic
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: LOVE
Favorite animal: Tie between wolf, lion, and tiger
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Wolf/Dog!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer? Stripes, spots
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Rats, Spiders, bright colors, non natural crazy designs.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones? Yes! Wings, clothes, wigs, Items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
Tomboyish. I'd be great to have a wolf, cat, or lion. I like husky/malamute colorations. c: Thank you for doing this! It was fun filling this out! <3
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cupidelocke » Tue May 02, 2017 11:34 am

Favorite Color/shade: Burgundy
Hobbies: Drawing, reading
Favorite movie: Tron
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Skittish, Extroverted, Slow.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I like nature, but almost anything intricate works too.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: They're okay, I don't prefer them though.
Favorite animal: Ligers
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Fennec Foxes or Dogs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Patches, anything that looks like a real animal.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I like faded colors, or dark.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Spots
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I like ones with different expressions or clothed ones.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope >-<
cupidelocke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peppermint mist » Tue May 02, 2017 11:34 am

Favorite Color/shade: Mint
Hobbies: drawing, reading, writing
Favorite movie: hmm I'm not really sure tbh! So I'll just say Mary poppins
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: kind, caring, bubbly
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I can't choose, I like all of them tbh
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I love some of the PPS! A lot of them have beautiful designs
Favorite animal: snow leopard
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: hmm dogs/wolves
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): again, I can't choose! All of them sound like beautiful patterns ;^;
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: It depends, i do love pastel colours but there can be really nice dark colours as well
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: hmm I don't really like anything quite 'girly' if that make sense,
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): wings
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: no! I don't think there is anything to add! Thank you so much for doing this!
x

x
Peppermint mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lettuce. » Tue May 02, 2017 11:54 pm

3000feet wrote:
Hello, here you can fill out a form and I will send you a trade for your free pet soul mate based on on your answers on the form below! To play just fill out the form and post it here.

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): blue white
Hobbies: horseback riding (hunter)
Favorite movie: moana
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: I am very helpful :)
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I don't really care. But not spooky
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: dislike
Favorite animal: ferret-or a horse
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: shima longtail-pps dragoncat-ravendog-toxics (etc)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): stripes are pretty cool!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I like ferrets, shimas, pps dragon cat. I like stripes.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I like bobbed or curly tails, wings, and long fur
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: No :)

Please understand that a LOT of people request either lions, dragons, or unicorns. While there is nothing wrong with letting me know they are your favorite please understand that I unable to give them to everyone who asks for them. I will try my best to give everyone the best and rarest pets I can give but these are all species that are popular and with few outcomes. I really am trying to give everyone what they want so please do not become upset with me if I cannot gift a pet with higher rarity/popularity as I am starting to run low on certain kinds of animals. This really is just a fun game for everyone and, even if your pet doesn't match exactly what you had in mind, you are still getting a free pet! Thank you for your understanding and have a wonderful day!

After reading your submission I will try my best to use the info you have given me. If you feel for any reason I have not chosen the proper pet to represent you then please let me know! (I will most likely not ever send rare pets as soul mates due to the high demand for rare pets. please don't request a rare pet.)

Donations are always needed and appreciated!
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。。
★♡Image♡★ 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。。

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
─▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄─▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄
▐█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▌
█▓▓▒▒░╔╗╔═╦═╦═╦═╗░▒▒▓▓█
█▓▓▒▒░║╠╣╬╠╗║╔╣╩╣░▒▒▓▓█
▐█▓▓▒▒╚═╩═╝╚═╝╚═╝▒▒▓▓█▌
─▀█▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓█▀
───▀█▓▓▒▒░░░░░▒▒▓▓█▀
─────▀█▓▓▒▒░▒▒▓▓█▀
──────▀█▓▓▒▓▓█▀
────────▀█▓█▀
──────────▀
lettuce.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whuters » Wed May 03, 2017 8:26 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Green and Jet Black
Hobbies: Drawing
Favorite movie: I have no idea.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Internet meme trash poster
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Crazy
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: LOVE PPS pets!
Favorite animal: Cat
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Cat (Maybe dragon?)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Glowish?, STITCHES
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: If it's possible, both pastel and dark colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially Dislike: Hearts, Floral,Dogs with floppy ears.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Wings? Cloths
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Uhh, idk.
This account is dead now. I'm sorry to whoever wanted to be my friend here?
Whuters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Wed May 03, 2017 3:03 pm

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624