Alpina Designs | Open

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Alpina Designs | Open

Postby alpina » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:09 am

ALPINA DESIGNS

Hey everyone! Please bear with me as I am new to posting on forums like this - but I would like to offer my art for trade!

What I am offering:
Tag sized (150 x 150) custom coloring of your choice
*Larger size may be requested depending on line-art used.

You may pick your line-art or I can find one for you!
References can be a character you own, or your favorite pattern etc.

I am most comfortable with horses, but willing to try other animals so don't be afraid to ask!

Examples of my work can be found on my Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/alpinadesigns/gallery

As of right now, I am not positive what is a fair trade for my art so please make me an offer (I would prefer animals on my wish list if possible but will accept chicken dollars if none are available)!

Now for the fun part...

ORDER FORM:
*Note: if you are choosing a line-art for me to color it MUST be free to use and able to use on other sites! I WILL check*

i. type of line-art:
    ii. reference(s)/detailed description:
    iii. other info:

ORDERS:
(I am only opening 3 slots at a time so your patience is appreciated!)

i. OPEN
    ii. OPEN
    iii. OPEN

*** Please understand I work full time and have children as well as animals that need to be taken care of. Most likely your orders will be finished on a weekend, but will be done as soon as possible! It should take no longer than 2 weeks to complete your order. You may place up to TWO recolors under one slot just fill out a form for each one.
alpina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me