☾ arab's cozy writing nook ☽ - on break!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

☾ arab's cozy writing nook ☽ - on break!

Postby arabmorgan » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:04 am

Welcome!

The Nook is CLOSED until 6 May.

To keep things simple - I'm here to help you with all the OC personalities, backgrounds, etc. that you've been coming up with in your head but lack the time or ability to put into words yourself! I will write for any kind of character - feral, human, anthro, alien, you name it. Examples can be found in the second post c:

SLOTS wrote:1. closed!
      2. closed!
      *1 person = 1 slot

PRICES wrote:Per 100 words:
      - C$20
      - Pet equivalent e.g. 1 2023/2024 store pet, 1 2015/2016 VR, 1 2010/2011 R
      *I will only accept pet payments at my discretion; I'm unlikely to accept certain species such as rats/spiders
      *I usually gauge pet C$ prices from this post

RULES wrote:- Always credit me as the writer (at the bottom, in the corner, anywhere - you can link back to my CS account) and don't claim my work as your own

- There is a word limit of 300 words for personalities and 500 words for backgrounds; I don't want to be fluffing these and inserting filler words just to hit the limit bc it wouldn't be fair to you. If you want something longer (e.g. a lot happens in your oc's history, a story about how your oc couple met, etc.) please DM me so we can discuss further

- I will make up to one major revision after you have received your completed order e.g. "Actually could it happen this way instead..." resulting in me having to rewrite a scene.

- Please be patient! I may take up to a week to complete your order

- I reserve the right to use your completed order as an example shown below, unless specifically requested not to

FORM:
      Code: Select all
      [list][list][size=150][b][color=#FF0040]Words please![/color][/b][/size]
      [b]Character:[/b] link to page or image
      [b]Type of Writing:[/b] personality OR background
      [b]Additional Information:[/b] anything i will need to know to complete your order e.g. personality keywords
      [b]Word Limit:[/b] in multiples of 100 words only
      [b]Style:[/b] proper capitalisation OR no capitalisation
      [b]Payment:[/b] if offering pets please link[/list][/list]
Last edited by arabmorgan on Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
arabmorgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ examples ☽

Postby arabmorgan » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:35 am

HUMAN ONE wrote:With her kind, peaceful demeanour, Serena often gives off the first impression of being a cozy homebody, someone whose idea of a good day would involve a crackling fire, a hot cup of tea and her trusty headphones. Behind her quiet façade, however, lies the heart of an adventurer, and she can often be found in the most unexpected of places with her camera around her neck, hunting for the perfect shot. Some might attribute her keen eye and immense patience to her photography, but Serena is well-aware that her skills have been honed by a very different kind of hunting altogether.
~100 words
Written for CaptainRon's OC

FERAL ONE wrote:As majestic as he is formidable, Madhava rules over his domain with a firm talon of justice. The God of the Abyss is known to many as a benevolent deity, doling out boons to all who have been found deserving, but he has notoriously little patience for rule-breakers and common criminals. Any disrespect or wrongdoing in his realm is swiftly punished in his usual no-nonsense manner, neither with great reluctance nor undue pleasure, but simply as a lesson that must be learned in one way or another. After all, Madhava has lived far too long and seen far too much over the course of his life to be riled up easily by petty grievances. Keen-eyed and observant, it is rare for Madhava to shed his silent, intimidating demeanor, save in the presence of his loved ones. Only around his beloved mate Gilligan do the years of knowledge and experience darkening the glow of his fiery gaze finally seem to fade away, with Madhava gaining a spring to his step and an added swish to the plumes of his tail as the pair coil about each other, steadfast companions for years beyond counting. If he is Gilligan’s anchor, a constant reminder of who she was and always will be to him, then so too is she his, his only constant and his only comfort in the face of all the eons still to come.
~200 words
Written for MirrorMask's OC

FERAL TWO wrote:To describe Tao as a strongly maternal figure would be something of an understatement, considering her role as the Goddess of Fertility and Motherhood. Someone unkind might describe her as a bleeding heart, but it would hardly be inaccurate. Any creature, be it man or beast, in pain or in need of help acts like a siren call to Tao, bringing to the forefront her kind, protective nature. She is all too happy to take under her wing anything or anyone who looks like they might need any form of care or mothering, the simple act of tending to the more vulnerable in her midst filling her with a warm, fulfilling joy. Always careful to present her charges with the best possible role model, Tao is nothing less than a paragon of virtue. She lives as she preaches – kind, unselfish and seemingly with an endless well of patience for little mishaps and accidents. And yet there is another side of her, one that surfaces only rarely but surely exists, that little fount of mindless defensiveness for her young that can be found in every mother alive. In these rare moments, the gentle, tolerant gleam in Tao’s amber eyes is replaced with something darker, a great and terrifying contempt for the would-be assailant. “You dare? You dare to threaten me and mine?” is what that wrathful gaze sneers, before she reminds them exactly why she bears the title of Goddess.
~200 words
Written for MirrorMask's OC
Last edited by arabmorgan on Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
arabmorgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ arab's cozy writing nook ☽ - open for business!

Postby CaptainRon » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:31 pm

Hello. I noticed all your examples are for feral OCS. Do you only do animals?
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabmorgan » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:33 pm

CaptainRon wrote:Hello. I noticed all your examples are for feral OCS. Do you only do animals?

hello! i'm happy to write for human/humanoids/aliens/anything tbh. i'm no stranger to that as i write fic, but they're not linkable here due to nsfw reasons c:
╔════════════════════════╗
ImageImage
★☆★☆★
toyhouse
trades
writing shop

╚════════════════════════╝
arabmorgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:09 pm

CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabmorgan » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:59 pm

CaptainRon wrote:

accepted - will pop into your DMs once completed!
ImageImage
★☆★☆★
toyhouse
trades
writing shop

arabmorgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabmorgan » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:51 pm

all slots open c:
ImageImage
★☆★☆★
toyhouse
trades
writing shop

arabmorgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:54 pm

Words please!
      Character: Acornflight
      Type of Writing: Background
      Additional Information: Her personality is in the linked image. She's formerly a rogue who joined a clan called Brambleclan. You can read about Brambleclan's leader, Bloodstar, here.
      Word Limit: 400 words
      Style: Proper capitalisation
      Payment: 80c$
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabmorgan » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:50 pm

Boghound wrote:
      Words please!
      Character: Acornflight
      Type of Writing: Background
      Additional Information: Her personality is in the linked image. She's formerly a rogue who joined a clan called Brambleclan. You can read about Brambleclan's leader, Bloodstar, here.
      Word Limit: 400 words
      Style: Proper capitalisation
      Payment: 80c$

accepted! you can send the payment trade over and i'll DM you if i have any additional clarifications c:
ImageImage
★☆★☆★
toyhouse
trades
writing shop

arabmorgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabmorgan » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:00 pm

all slots open c:
ImageImage
★☆★☆★
toyhouse
trades
writing shop

arabmorgan

My pets
My items