LeiFrog's digital artshop (HIATUS)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: LeiFrog's digital artshop (SLOTS FULL)

Postby LeiFrog » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:03 am

EchothroughDarkness wrote:Can you put me on the list if possible after these two are finished. I am very busy atm so I have to do this when I have time. Hopefully its ok for me to do this and you are fine aswell.

I’d like to order a commission!
    » Username: Echothroughdarkness
    » Number of characters: 1
    » Species: Human (Celestial being, eternal class)
    » Reference: Girati Portrait Girati Head
    » Art type: Fullbody
    » Art type 2: Fully rendered
    » Pose & expression preference: Kneeling down praying. Shes looking at you with her red eyes glowing, her wings out (Her wings are red (Red feathers at the top, it thins out with a slight dagger like look, to spikes at the bottom, make them look terrifying) Her hair blowing, debris and all around her (Chaotic, dystopian feel)
    » Personality: Dark, sinister, physcopathic tendancies but holy at the same time.
    » Payment: Trade
    » Other: Pm me if you have any questions. I have more examples if these are not enough.

Sure, but just in case, I won't accept the trade until one of the slots opens up!
Last edited by LeiFrog on Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LeiFrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchothroughDarkness » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:42 am

Ok its fine. Accept when ready.
EchothroughDarkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeiFrog » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:18 pm

LeiFrog wrote:

Hey there! I'm Lei, a long time user who returned completely just a few months ago. I need help to fill up my wishlist since I'd like to have one of every pet : ) I'm sticking to only 2 slots to start since I'm a lot more busy these days and can only draw when the kids are in bed. Once I have a better feel of how fast I can go, I may open up more.

I used to draw commissions way back when here (under the old username KujoSutefanii) and I used to draw adopts here.

RULES:
1. First Come, First Serve
2. Be polite!
3. No Spamming
4. Only order when slots are open
5. Must send the payment before I start to work. I will refund if necessary, I keep the payments in an untouched folder until the order is complete. So don't worry, nothing will be traded away.
6. I offer up to 2 free edits to the sketch, nothing more. After the commission is complete, there are no refunds.
7. Refunds are only accepted if I haven't yet started.
8. I try to finish commissions within a week or two tops, if not sooner. I'm a mom so I can only draw once the kids are in bed but I do try my best to get things done asap! Commissions that aren't rendered will very likely be finished faster though since it's a lot less work.

Can do
+Humanoids
+Anthro
+Feral
+Wings
+Fanart
+Very simple mecha

What I am asking for:
+WL pets in bulk, preferably RARES or higher
+C$
+$USD
LeiFrog