aspynn's cheap sketch shop [open]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

aspynn's cheap sketch shop [open]

Postby appiesauce » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:54 am

x
x
x
x

HELLO! Welcome to my sketch shop C:

Tentatively, this shop will be permanently open at all times meaning I will always be taking orders even if there's a decrease in activity!

Each sketch will be $1 (discussed through discord @ aspynn!#6122) although i will open up a C$ option of 100C$ occasionally!

You can find examples and more info below ^^

x
x
x
x
x

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DO's & DONT's:

All sketches will be halfbody/headshots to keep in range with how low the price is however fullbody can be requested for an added price of $2!
Poses & dynamics can be requested but I usually base those off of the general vibe the character gives me, so if you want that to be left to me then you won't need to fill that part of the form out!

I will not do humans.
I'm skeptical about anthro as well but my art style is more guided toward feral! I am open to other creatures as well (outside of the usual dog, wolf, & cat), so if you have a character you want a sketch of but aren't sure i'll take it, feel free to ask!

EXAMPLES:
You can find most of my art examples in my gallery, but you can find a few sketch examples below:

ImageImageImageImage

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLACING AN ORDER:

When placing an order please fill out the form below. Fill out the pricing section but DM me on discord once your order is accepted!

Most orders take 1-2 days depending on my personal schedule but if there's an increase in waiting time I will let you know beforehand!

Code: Select all
[b]I'm Placing an Order![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]# of Characters:[/b]
[b]Links & Names of Characters:[/b]
[b]Pose/Dynamic(s):[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]

Last bumped by appiesauce on Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:54 am.
xxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xxxxx
aspynn | she/her | adult
xxxxxxxxtoyhou.se / sketch shop