PLEASE LOCK AND DELETE

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What do you think is the best entry?

MintCat
8%
Ravendarus
8%
Flamearabian
33%
Asaki
8%
Native Wolf
25%
I'm going to enter myself!
17%

Total votes : 24

PLEASE LOCK AND DELETE

Postby Maggiemoooo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 pm

We have moved! Click here

Welcome to the Lipizzaner Stables of Chicken Smoothie! I have been chosen to show you around. As one of the

famous Lipizzaner horses myself, I know how to get around here easily. It is a big place, having 5 places in total: the stallion barn,

the mare barn, the foal barn, the breeding barn, and the custom barn, but I'm sure we can get through them all in good time. The

stallion barn holds many beautiful pure bred stallions, while the mare barn hold many delicate and graceful fillies and mares. The

foal barn is always chalk full of newborn to three year old fillies an colts, ready to be adopted at a second's notice. The breeding barn

is where people request for a mare and stallion to be bred so they can own the foal that results. Last of all. the custom barn is

where you can ask for a Lipizzaner with special markings and sometimes even tack. Each horse comes with it's own free pasture.

These pastures can hold two full grown horses and a foal. You can also buy different backgrounds in the shop. Note: Each horse has

three stages of "growth": foals-Image, yearlings-Image, and adults-Image.

Every horse box has one event every week.I hope by the end you see a horse you would like as your own!

Slots:
1. Racheroooo2
2. Unknown child
3. open
4. open for custom
5. open for custom
6. open
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon entering the stables, you see two little signs posted on a fence post. One is black, and one is white.

Ravendarus-- 100 EQ

PastCat-- 250 EQ

Isisnight-- 500 EQ

nativewolf-- 500EQ

asaki-- 400EQ

White list people always are finished first. These are also people who have bank accounts here.

No one yet. Thank goodness. :thumbup:
Any blacklisted people who have horses will have their pets taken away so others can adopt them at the pound here.

February 12th 2011--- Today I've updated the boxes with a new way of writing and way to show the gender. It might be a bit easier to see it now :). I also will be releasing some new positions soon!Yay!

February 14th 2011--- Valentine's Day Special! PM me the code word **huggles** for a free horse or item!

February 15th 2011--- The Valentine's Day special has ended. Congrats to everyone who took advantage! Today I chatted with my friends and my horse trainer in the car and I got some great ideas. So there will be some changes around here soon. Currency will take place soon, and you can expect some new, crazier mutations. Also, a pound will soon start up. This pound will open at random times during the week and stay up for only one half hour. For some more more valuable horses it will only be open for ten to fifteen minutes so keep your eyes open! Last but not least, I will release a new litter of foals and a mysterious stranger........

February 17th 2011--- Due to the new influx of orders, I am now looking for one artist. These people should be able to work with photoshop or GIMP and do pixels easily. I will set out a form in just a bit. Please design this horse if you want to be an artist and put the link in the slot.
EDIT:
Code: Select all
[b]I would like to be a moderator/artist![/b]
Moderator or artist:
How much can you be on?:
If artist, how many orders can you design a week:
Have you ever done something similar to this?:
If artist, here are the links to my test Lipizzaners:

February 24th 2011--- Eeeep! I'm so excited! (and you know me, when do I get excited?) Our first CONTEST!!!!!! Check it out below!

Last edited by Maggiemoooo on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:45 am, edited 55 times in total.

Signature undergoing spring cleaning.
It's too dusty. *cough, cough*
Maggiemoooo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: **Pure-bred Lipizzaner Growables** {under construction}

Postby Maggiemoooo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Yes rules. So annoying to read though, but absolutely necessary. There aren't many rules here at the Lipizzaner stables, but there are some and we must review them before I start my tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~No art theft!! No, No, No! Never!

~Always use the code I provide to order horses. Otherwise I will ignore you.

~Please send me a trade with payment after I say yes either on this thread or in a private message.

~No spamming. Enough said. This board should not be for advertising or playing around.

~Please read my trade rules before sending me payment.

~Don't get angry if someone outbids you or I say no. This is an auction, not first-come, first-serve.

~Please don't think that I bite, because I really don't. :) Feel free to pm me or email me at jvonebers@aol.com. I am always up for some friendly conversation or answering any questions.

~When the sign says closed, don't post. It just clogs up everything and you wont get what you want.

Events

Events will take place every week. Events will never lead to the death of a horse unless you overdose it and then choose not to treat him/her. They may lead to injuries, presents, new horse arrivals, and even your horse wandering off. There are many items in the store that can cure any problems. I would be ashamed to hurt any horse that's owner is annoying me. Anything that happens is purely by chance and is totally random.

Currency
Our new currency here at the Lipizzaner stables is the Equid. Please send a trade if you want EQ for your bank account.
one very common: 20 EQ
One common: 50 EQ
One uncommon: 100 EQ
One rare: 500 EQ
One very rare: 2000 EQ
One OMG so rare: 10000 EQ
2 OMG so rare: art for life!!

Any of the new '10 store horses are auto-wins! I want them soo bad!

Pet Dogs

Pixel Ponies and pixel Puppies

Always remember:Contact me at jvonebers@aol.com for any questions, or just send me a message right here on Chickensmoothie.
Last edited by Maggiemoooo on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Maggiemoooo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maggiemoooo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:13 pm

First up, the foal barn! Aww, they're so tiny! Normally there are about three to four foals in this barn at a time. Most of them are stallions, but every so often you will see a filly. These new-borns are bred from only pure Lipizzaner horses, but you will see a mutation like odd colors, Pegasus wings, or a unicorn horn, around once every ten that are sold. These have an increased starting price, 500 EQ. Don't be disappointed if you aren't able to purchase one, you can purchase certain elixirs in the store to give your horse odd markings of your choice. The starting price for normal foals is 100 EQ (one uncommon), but if one is coveted, the price may go up in auction. Here are the three that are currently up for adoption:

Aww, this foal is so shy! When you look at him he turns away in embarrassment. He looks sturdy and hardy, and will be a great brood stallion when he gets older (if he gets more confidant). NOTE: this foal will be for breeding if not sold by adult.

This must be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Chibi wings!!!! They are so tiny! This filly is small than the rest of the rowdy foals in the paddock. She will grow up fairly small too. That's okay, she's very sweet and overprotective of the newborns. This filly will make a great mother someday. I wonder if she will pass on the wings......
Starting bid: 500 EQ
((SOLD BY AUTO-WIN))

Okay, after seeing these foals in a row I think I might explode with the adorable-ness. This one has the markings of a fawn, all the way down to the spots and white little tail! He has the biggest eyes, and is so curious he often gets into trouble on accident. Starting bid: 300 EQ

Well, do you see any you like? Here is the code for adopting any of them, please post it below:
Foal that you want:
Name:
Will you love it forever?:
Pasture that you want:
Payment:
Any other shop items:
Last edited by Maggiemoooo on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:25 am, edited 10 times in total.

Maggiemoooo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maggiemoooo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Next up is the mare barn! Here are some lovely ladies that are waiting to be bred or to be adopted. Note: If you adopt these, you will not get to see them grow. Sometimes this is perfect for you, but you might also want to get a foal from them instead. Currently there are not many mares eligible to be displayed, but as time goes on more will be ready to be adopted or bred. Mares can be bred with a stallion that you already know. However, this is a slightly increased price and you must provide me with the picture I sold you. Mutations are more likely here, as mares are more susceptible to whatever makes mutations show up. There is a 45% chance a foal will be produced with the mutations the mother has if the mare was bred with a normal stallion.If both parents have the mutation, which is highly unlikely, the offspring will have a mix of the two. Mares are not for sale unless it says underneath [for sale] They sell for 150 EQ, and breed for the same.

[for breeding]
Once again, we will start out with the mutations. This mare has beautiful deep blue markings, she reminds you of the sea with her hues. Even as she shows off, she looks at you with an inquisitive face and moves forward just a bit to study you. She looks very intelligent. Now you see where that mutation filly came from!

[for breeding]
This mare is of normal color, of great bloodlines. Her coat is shiny and she has great conformation. The mare has a hot temper though. She bucks and prances at everything that bugs her. Hopefully she won't pass on her temper to her offspring!

Here is the code for buying mares:
Mare that you want:
Name:
Pasture that you want:
Payment:
Any other shop items:

Here is where any couples that are breeding will be posted. They will normally stay here for a week- two weeks before your pasture is updated with a foal. Mutations might take a bit longer so don't freak out if you don't have a baby for awhile. ;) This board is merged with the mare board because it is a bit smaller.

There is one breeding couple at this time.

Zuko+ Flame Koori= ????

Image + Image

The owners are currently accepting small donations for the benefit of the foal. :)

Here is the code for breeding:
Mare:
Stallion:
Any potions/ elixirs:
Payment:
Other:
Last edited by Maggiemoooo on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:34 am, edited 6 times in total.

Maggiemoooo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maggiemoooo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Welcome to the stallion barn! Careful, the horses in here are high-spirited and might bite or kick. Currently there aren't too many stallions in here, but a large purchase of horses is being shipped right now and will be here soon. These horses are the best of the best, better than any other Lipizzaners in the stables. Because of this, they have a bit of a higher price. The starting price is 200 EQ , but during auctions the price may go up slightly. Mutations are very rare here, the are worth a rare and uncommon pet off my wishlist. Note: the horses in here will not grow. If you don't want to wait, these are the horses for you. But otherwise you may want to look for something else in the foal barn. The same rules for the mare barn apply here, horses for sale say [for sale] and stallions for breeding say [breeding]. Please, no flash photography (it irritates them) here are the stallions!

[for sale]
A bay stallion? All grown up? Yes, these horses are very rare, but not impossible. We always keep at least one in the stables as a tradition from centuries ago. This one just happens to be for sale. He is quiet and maybe dull compared to the others; but fluid even in stillness and with amazing conformation. This stallion looks a little run down, he needs someone to love him :(.
((SOLD))

[for breeding]
Another bay stallion! This is our last one for awhile now, we can't have too many. He is specifically for breeding purposes, and you can see why. He has a delicate, fine boned face and sturdy body. As he prances in his stall he displays his gorgeous conformation is displayed to all. This stallion is very hot-tempered though. As you walk by he pins his ears and tries to bite you, then turns and screams to the general direction of the mare barn.

[for breeding]
This stallion is a little overweight. He doesn't have the greatest conformation, and doesn't prance or scream like the others.
He is being ridden in the huge arena, and obeys his rider perfectly. When she dismounts, the stallion stands as quietly as an old gelding, but she tells us he is only 4 years old. He has the sweetest face.

Here is the code for adopting stallions:
Stallion that you want:
Name:
Pasture that you want:
Payment:
Any other shop items:
Last edited by Maggiemoooo on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:00 am, edited 5 times in total.

Maggiemoooo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maggiemoooo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:28 pm

Welcome to the customs Barn! This stable is shrouded in mystery. The windows are shut and the doors are boarded up. Every so often you can see flashes of multicolored light followed by trailers picking up heavily covered horses. Mystery? I think not. This is where people order their very own, one-of-a-kind, Lipizzaner horses. These special horses can have mutations or be pure-blooded with no alterations at all. Some come with little presents that open a week after they are bought (the owner does not order these. surprise!). Some are foals, others are yearlings,even others are adults. The price for a custom is 300-500 EQ. This is also where all bought horses show up. I always make two copies. One for here to keep track of it, one to give to the customer. There is no copying here! That means you......everyone.

There currently one sale

MintCat-
stallion or Mare: Mare
Name: Sooty
Will you love it forever?: Yes!
Markings(detail please): Light gray mare with black stockings, muzzle, ears, and tail and mane.
Personality: Sweet but feisty. She is kind of aggresive towards strangers...
Any shop items: Love potion
Payment: I'll send the trade, how much is it?
Other: I would like her to be in a spereate pasture than Cloudy Night and Dark Night

Finished

Stallion or Mare: mare
Name: missy
Will you love it forever?: of corse (why not ?)
Markings(detail please): green body, gold hooves, royal blue mane and tail, orange circle around red eye.
Personality: cheerful nice and gental
Any shop items: none
Payment: may i know

Here is the code for ordering a custom:
Stallion or Mare:
Name:
Markings(detail please):
Personality:
Any shop items:
Payment:
Other:

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Owned Horses
This is here because I can't put it anywhere else :?
Rvendarus' horses:
Cira

Racheroooo's horses:
Henry

PastCat's horses
Obsidian

Isisnight's horses
Zuko
Image + one Love plant

Asaki's horses

Flame Koori

MintCat's horses

Cloudy Night and Dark Night
Image+ love potion

Sooty

BocceF's horses

Serenity

Crestfall^^'s horses

Dawncloud and Oakshade
Image +
Last edited by Maggiemoooo on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 24 times in total.

Maggiemoooo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maggiemoooo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:28 pm

Welcome!
I'll take the tour from here. I'm the shop owner. The Lipizzaner store sells everything you need to own and raise a Lipizzaner successfully. We sell fun things like hamster companions to life saving things like medi-kits. None of the things on this page are auction items. They are first-come, first-serve. Be careful with some of these products, they can be really harmful if overdosed.

Here are the things we sell:

Backgrounds

Free with every purchase of a Lipizzaner horse. Can hold two adults and one foal.
Price} Free

A beautiful desert background for your Lipizzaner.Can make your Lipizzaner hardier. Can hold two adults and one foal.
Price} 100 EQ

A gorgeous mountain background inspired by the state of Colorado. Rumor has it that thin mountain air gives mammals more red blood cells and makes them fit. This will make your horse slightly faster, have sharper reflexes, and be a better fighter against threatening strangers. There is less of a chance for you to need a medi-kit for almost anything. Mutations thrive here and most breeding is successful.
Price} 500 EQ

Potions and Medicine

Love Potion
Grants you one guarantied successful breeding. And, you pick the markings of your foal, as long as they are true to the parents features. Not for use with love plant. WARNING: do not use on one horse more than twice. Death may occur.
Price} 100 EQ

Gender Potion
Change the gender of your horse. WARNING: do not use on one horse more than once. Death may occur.
Price} 100 EQ

Mutation fixing Potion
Does the sight of your horse's mutation make you cringe? Fix it! this potion returns horse to normal color.
Price} 80 EQ

Medi-kit
Cures any illness your horse may have, including overdoses, mutation-related sicknesses, and anything else.
Price} 50 EQ

Pets

Miniature Donkey

OMG. Is that...... a miniature donkey? So cute! The perfect companion for your horse.
Price} 150 EQ

Other

Romance Plant
Attracts unknown lovers.......
Price} 100 EQ

Saddle
A pretty little all-purpose English saddle to make your Lipizzaner look nice. Dressage coming soon!
Price} 120 EQ

Order form:
Product:
Payment:
Which horse:
Donkey customization:
Other:

Before We Go.....

I am looking to animate these horses, but I use a software called Paint.net that is hard to figure out. Please send me a message if you can help me with it ;).

Feel free to ask any questions, give any comments, or tell me any criticism. That's what makes this shop better. If anything is unclear, or you just want to talk, please send me a private message!

We now have a banner! If you have room please post it in your signature.

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=435242][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IJqOF.gif[/IMG][/URL]

here's another:
[img]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h347/moogirl1017/advertising-lipizzaner-banner.gif[/img]

Thanks for visiting the Lipizzaner Stables!
Last edited by Maggiemoooo on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:28 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Maggiemoooo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maggiemoooo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Posting open now!!

Maggiemoooo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: **Pure-bred Lipizzaner Growables** [OPEN!]

Postby Maggiemoooo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:07 pm

"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"

Our first contest! Isn't this so exciting! Well you guys have voted and I have chosen our topic. For this contest, we are doing a designing contest. This is all due to Tam, who made the awesome editable that we will use. Click here for the page.

The Objective Of The Contest

<> Make the most beautiful design you can.

<> DO make sure I can do it on a very small horse template (I might use your design if you win)

<> DO make it either natural or unnatural coloring. I don't have a preference.

<> DO make the title of your art "*Entry* ______"

<> DO give it an interesting name.

<> DO NOT make any inappropriate designs, include any words, or any direct references to any media (movies, TV, music, other art)

<> DO NOT claim it as your own lineart or steal it, Tam is being very nice in letting us use her art.

<> DO NOT think that artists or mods here will get an advantage. That's not fair, they will be judged the same.

The Prizes

If your design is chosen by voters as the winner here is what you will receive:

Including new "Fairy Tree" pasture, birdhouse, and Earth Element horse with special powers.

A new pack of stationary. Send notes or invitations to other pastures!

And plus 700EQ to a new or existing bank account.

This contest does not currently have an end date. Please post the link to your entry in a reply and I will add it to the list below. The top five chosen by me will be in a poll for everyone to choose the winner. You may vote for yourself but only once.

Most of all, have fun!
Last edited by Maggiemoooo on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maggiemoooo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: **Pure-bred Lipizzaner Growables** [OPEN!]

Postby Ravendarus » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:14 pm