[ ARIES ART SHOPPE ] ✧ full ✧

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What should I name the mascot?

Arden
40%
Cadell
20%
Tuli
27%
Vinny
13%

Total votes : 15

[ ARIES ART SHOPPE ] ✧ full ✧

Postby Aries . » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:00 am

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

w e l c o m e !
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there, I'm Aries .
I'm an artist just like hundreds of other users here on Chicken Smoothie.
However, I've been on quite the hiatus from Oekaki, and I've grown to miss it quite a lot.
I used to run a commission shop a few years ago, but school became overwhelming and I had to drop it.
Now, life is a lot less hectic, and I'm happy to say I'm ready to start selling my art to the community again!
It would be a dream come true if you all could help me get my art back on a roll again :)

Just a few fun facts about me, because I want my customers to get to know me just as much as I want to get to know you;
I do all my art here on Oekaki, and I do all my art with a mouse (tried a Wacom- just didn't feel right!)
I have a pup named Molly, and I'll probably draw her soon; maybe she'll even become a mascot
I'm an Aries, if you didn't already guess hehe, and I love astrology
My favorite color is rose gold, but I also love any soft pastel colors
I'm an animal lover and my art reflects that
Lastly, I'm a very anxious person and art helps me relax, so this is my escape and each order helps me out in that way :)

[ examples | rules | pricing | slots | archives | news & updates ]
Last edited by Aries . on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:23 am, edited 20 times in total.
Aries .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

examples

Postby Aries . » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:20 am

examples

Now what exactly do I do?

Feral OCs
Feral Felines
Feral Canines
Feral Equines
Really anything feral
Basic, easy backgrounds
Basic articles of clothing and a wide range of accessories

Anthropomorphic Animals
Humans
Humanoids/Humanoid Aliens
Any kind of bipedal, non-feral species (this does not include animals like birds, kangaroos, etc.)
Super detailed backgrounds
Super detailed clothing

Here are just a few examples of my work, if you'd like to take a peek.
You can click on each one to see the full-sized Oekaki.

(keep in mind, I haven't drawn in a few years in Oekaki and so any signatures that say "Teke." were my old username :) )

You can also find my (new) DA here! I will post commissions and just anything I draw up for fun here
[/color]

Last edited by Aries . on Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Aries .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Aries . » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:33 am

rules

I, of course, have a few expectations of my customers.
I promise to work as quickly as possible, while still ensuring the quality you're expecting from me.
However, I cannot do that if you don't follow these few, simple rules:

I. Do not rush me. I have a life, just like everyone else. Sometimes things come up. I promise I have not forgotten your art, and I will communicate with you if I do reach such a set back.

II. You can pay at any time during the process, but I must be paid before you receive the art (and the rights to use it). I will refund you if you pay me and I end up unable to finish it.

III. You must be clear about what you are asking for! Vague descriptions in your request form will end up getting denied. I prefer a visual reference; multiple is even better! The only exception to this is new species, however, comparing parts of the species to other animals helps me out a lot.

IV. You are absolutelt allowed to use my art on sites other than Chicken Smoothie! Just please keep my signature (the pink aries symbol) on it and don’t claim it as your own. You’re not required to mention me specifically or link back but if you want to that would be awesome :)

V Lastly, no begging for free art, "special" prices or for a spot to open up just for you. This will result in an immediate suspension/ban from my commission shop. Asking if your payment is adequate does not fall into this category, however, my payment chart should help you out plenty.
Last edited by Aries . on Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aries .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pricing

Postby Aries . » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:51 am

pricing

Pricing is subject to change, as I figure out what prices best fit my quality of work.
If a price changes while I am in the middle of your art (your name is in a slot) then you will still pay the original price that was posted when you requested your commission.

[ Character Sheets ]

These include personalized lines, full color, and any "stats" you would like added to the sheet (ie. color palettes, name, age, gender, species, etc.)
Image C$15
-or-
any 2 wishlist rares

[ Full Body ]

These include full body shots with any pose and full color.
Image C$10
-or-
any 1 wishlist rare

[ Group ]

These include 2 or more characters with any pose(s), and full color.
DISCLAIMER: if you have an extremely intricate group the price may go up. Please PM me for an estimate.

Image C$15
-or-
any 2 wishlist rares

[ Headshot ]

These include a bust with full color
Image C$5
-or-
any 1 wishlist uncommon

[ New Species ]

These include a species ref sheet, editable base, young & adult lines, changeable tail, fur, etc., background, gender symbols, and color palette. One flat rate for these.
Image C$20
-or-
any 1 wishlist very rare

[ Lineart ]

These include basic lines and shading/highlighting (if wanted).
Image C$5
-or-
any 1 wishlist uncommon

[ Free-Form Backgrounds ]

These include free-form backgrounds, and the price is added onto your type of drawing's cost.
DISCLAIMER: price may be subject to go up depending on complexity.

Image C$2
-or-
any 1 wishlist uncommon
Last edited by Aries . on Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Aries .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

slots & forms

Postby Aries . » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:35 am

slots

Finally, we've made it to our commission slots.
For right now, I will have 10 slots open at a time.
As each commission is completed, a new slot will open.
Posting a request form while commissions are closed will only clog up the thread, and I likely won't see your request.
This is a first come first serve basis!
If you need a commission done by a certain time then I'm not your girl, at least not right now.
Depending on complexity, my motivation and life in general, I usually complete one or two commissions a day.

1Lydia

Commissions are...
[ open! | closed ]

Code: Select all
[color=#0000FF][i][size=85]⋆✦⋆Username: [/size][/i][/color]
[color=#4000FF][i][size=85]⋆✦⋆Type of Art: (headshot, group, ref sheet, etc.) [/size][/i][/color]
[color=#8000FF][i][size=85]⋆✦⋆Pose(s) Description: [/size][/i][/color]
[color=#BF00FF][i][size=85]⋆✦⋆Character Refs/Descriptions: [/size][/i][/color]
[color=#FF00FF][i][size=85]⋆✦⋆Extra Description/Needs: [/size][/i][/color]
[color=#FF00BF][i][size=85]⋆✦⋆May I potentially use your commission as an example on my shop thread?:[/size][/i][/color]
Last edited by Aries . on Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 40 times in total.
Aries .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archives

Postby Aries . » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:39 am

archives

[ July 2018 ]

misery 7.30.18
Jamgoesontoast 7.31.18
animal345 7.31.18
♫replay♫ 7.31.18

[ August 2018 ]

Spookyrat 8.1.18
Byyrde 8.1.18
misery 8.2.18
Asterlie 8.4.18
Vice President Burr 8.5.18
credit 8.7.18
Alliure 8.8.18
DarkWolfPuppi 8.11.18
MirrorMask 8.11.18
Cactiii 8.13.18
pliestsky 8.17.18
nyris. 8.17.18
Last edited by Aries . on Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Aries .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

News & Updates

Postby Aries . » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:39 am

news & updates

This is where I'll keep you all updated and make announcements.
This is so that I don't clog up the thread; I always have a lot to say!
Check back often! I will likely update daily.
I live in the Eastern-Standard timezone, for reference.

8 . 2 . 18

I've been on leave from work for wisdom tooth removal and I'll be going back today, so things might slow down a bit- I promise to do the best I can with getting everyone's commissions done in a timely fashion!

8 . 3 . 18

I've added a handy little weekly schedule of when I can/can't work on commissions, for your reference! I want to keep my customers in the know as much as possible.

8 . 6 . 18

I'm taking a (brief) break from commissions this afternoon and working on a mascot and some ads for myself and anyone to use!
Last edited by Aries . on Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aries .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

schedule

Postby Aries . » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:40 am

weekly schedule

Am I working on your commission? Want to know when you should expect your artwork? Refer to this handy schedule, which is updated weekly on Sundays. Crossed off days don't always mean I won't get anything done, but it's highly unlikely that I'll have time whether it's because of work, school, plans with friends, etc.

Mᴏɴᴅᴀʏ
        Tᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ
        Wᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
        Tʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ
        Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ
        Sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ
        Sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ
Last edited by Aries . on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Aries .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved

Postby Aries . » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:40 am

-reserved for future use-
Aries .